Be prepared

After today’s election we’re going to see a lot more Republicans start to turn on Trump and go the Flake route to try and distance themselves from him. All in a desperate bid to try and win over Dems in 2018.

You realize Gillespie refused to have DJT campaign for him right? Trump offered to make appearances and the dumbass declined. He deserves what he got.

You realize Hillary gets fucked tomorrow right?

Wait, you mean if they do more of what they are currently doing which resulted them a loss then they would do the same thing but more expecting a different result?

last charge of the shill brigade

virginia has always seemed strange to me, I dont understand why its not a red state.

maybe all the blacks in the norfolk/suffolk ghettos?

I’m not saying they’re smart. They’re idiots who’ll look at this lose, read the news and then freak out and try and overcorrect. They’ll just drive away Repubs to appeal to Dems who will never vote for them

That doesn’t explain every other lose tonight though.

DC lives in Alex and the surrounding cities. Their paycheck is dependent on our taxes so they vote dem

There is no winning over dems, they should be winning over Libertarians and free speech defectors from the diet left.

>dems win dem states

Oh ye of little faith.

>Republicans start to turn on Trump and go the Flake route to try and distance themselves from him
like how they did after the pussy tape came out, and he fucking won anyway?

yes. gillespie was #nevertrump and a smelly swamp dweller.

lots of trump voters refused to vote for him
the weather in nova sucked too which was an issue

yes. talk about reducing spending pisses them off. turnout was huge from the fedgoon base. they are still outraged GET won.

most of va is red
blue hives = nova, tidewater, richmond (capital)
obama feds settled lots of refugees in nova to flip, lots and lots of muzzies

>most of va is red
>obama fucked it blue for 12 years or so
no surprise

>go the way of Flake
And not even run for re-election? GREAT!

If they leave we can get one of /ourguys/ to win primaries easier. Then in the general we win and get him in office, or if we lose it's full on accelerationism. Win WIn

Yeaaaahhh...no.

>tfw Trump grabbed that election by the fucking pussy.

desu the biggest pussy trump grabbed was Paul Ryan