Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump took a beating tonight in the elections. The USA realizes they mistake they did in electing him almost a year ago to the date.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit. i'm about to hop off the trump train myself. i can't take all this losing!!!! trump dammit!!

Wtf i hate trump now...

Look on the brightside fags, you'll have a great story to tell in hell about how you shilled for the end of days.
>i wuz just like james bond
>except instead of banging attractive women, i was shilling lifeless memes to ruin humanity
Lol, pathetic

> shilled for the end of days
implying this wasnt the end game

I hope he uses them

>Can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
>He already has the nuclear codes.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

TL;DR faggot.

That wall of text will serve well our southern border.

TWO
FUKKIN
SKEWBZ????
STOP CLAPPING FOR DRONGLE DRAMPF!

Bad news user, Trump has had the codes for almost a year. Gonna have em for at least three more. Bitch ain't it.

So much pasta here.

Trump didn't lose. He is the most powerful man in the world you nit.

TRIMBLE GORPFT IS PUTIN COCKHOLSTER, AMIRITE????
>audience claps and brays like trained seals
LOT OF TURPFT SUPPORTER HERE TONIGHT???
>liberal atheist jew-demons ascend from hell and begin 666 year reign of terror, ending when Christ comes down from on high with a scoop in each hand

I was the first in my class in college in computer science. I joined the military and became a fighter pilot. I won many medals for distinguished service. I've always lived between this world and the other. I'm now a covert agent, Mercenary for any nation that wants to control another. I met the love of my life when I was 7, and stayed with her forever. We loved each other and we're getting married. I joined my country's Secret Strategic Support Branch of the Defense Intelligence Agency, to fight terrorism around the world, and became the best agent they ever had. I developed a way to control any computer or satellite the government had. The fact that I became so digitally, electronically powerful scared my government as well as others. It was that power that caused them to assassinate my fiance, and break my heart forever. It caused me to re-evaluate what I was doing for my country, and that maybe, other countries would be interested in my services. After all, I controlled access to the national geospatial intelligence agency. I control access to anything and everything, even from my little simple, brilliant setup. My girlfriend and I always wanted to have children, and now all of that's been taken away from me. I work as a freelance agent now for many countries, making millions of dollars on many various covert assignments. I've been giving away the money to children's support charities all over the world. Orphanages, hospitals and schools and to support the evacuees of natural catastrophes all over the world like hurricanes. Like Katrina. I can do better for them than most mismanaged and dishonest governments can. My orders from another country are to shut down the Las Vegas strip. For two months.

NJ and VA governors races went to GOP the year after Obama won his first term. Lol fucking Chris Christie won a year after the nation elected its first minority POTUS

Yes, yes. Keep hope alive. It'll make the your reaction that much better when Trump wins reelection.

>The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are.

Because Hillary, that shiftless stinky cunt who can rightfully claim the title of Queen of the Crooked Democrat politicians, and her rapist husband were shining lights of altruism?

>You people are so fucking stupid.

Your mother is a whore who drinks camel jizz

>Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them.

If you can't make a point in under 2,000 characters you are a faggot - an undereducated blowhard of a faggot.

>I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one.

Good you pussy ass quitter

>Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.

Of course, that's one of the points you faggot.

>I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.

Guess you weren't done you lying shit head.

>Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it.

Do you always go to "shitholes" to post? Fucking loser.

> I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site.

Yet here you are........ good thing it is free to post here. dumbass.

> Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state.

If you are an econ major, ask for your money back, you're getting ripped off.

> Where are you getting this idea from?

From books your college professors never told you about. Read more.

> Do you even go to college?

Yes, two degrees. Multiple training certificates.

>You people are so gullible.

Says the brainwashed normie faggot who thinks he is actually getting an education lol.

Trying hard for a Sup Forums copypasta ehh?

t. tom delonge

Our Boy Hemingway? How goes the snatch n grab business?

Pasta, newfriend, just pasta.

hey, A+ for the effort kek

>I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously.

This isn't reddit bitch. You don't get it and you won't, ever.

Those "twisted" ideas are usually truth, or irony, or comedy. You are a brainwashed faggot who wouldn't know a genuine, non SJW, non-Keynesian, non Communist, non Leftist, non pre-programmed commercially fed into your mushy brain if it was ass raping your little sister with an alligator cock at half time during the Superbowl, idea.

>It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate.

That's because no one says this shit in front of people they don't trust to hear it. Get that? You reek of pre-programmed stupidity. I don't say a lot of things in front of some of my closest friends because I know they couldn't actually handle it. I know this based on what they say in front of ME. So, slowly but surely, I am subverting them. So no, you don't hear it because faggots like you ultimately don't believe in free speech...

> Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous.

Yet here you are. Blathering on.

The ideas are good. A little rough sometimes, a little crude and vulgar, but usually true on some level from some perspective. Your problem you unenlightened, freedom hating faggot, is that you cannot handle genuine diversity of ideas or thoughts. You might SAY you like diversity, but you really don't. You are a useful idiot in a brigade of intellectual tyrants and dictators. You literally have no ideas of your own, not one and are doomed like a caged parrot to sing the songs of your masters.

SAY IT WITH ME DRUMPKINS!

MADAM PRESIDENT!

IT WAS HER TURN DAMMIT!

If you need more than 2,000 characters you're a ranting faggot who needs to shut the fuck up and get to the point.

Finally, fuck you.

I am an old guy. I just sort of stumbled on here one day. I have checked all the blocks you pussy assed son of a bitch. Two careers, one military, one civilian. Those much vaunted degrees you are trying to get, kids, wives, money etc. etc.

Shit sonny boy - I had a real fucking life. Thank God Almighty it is almost over. I am tired. But, I go to the undiscovered country with joy in my heart knowing that these "retards" and "losers" are here on Sup Forums raising hell and red pilling the fuck out of people. These boys on this site are going to change the world. Watch what I say come true faggot.

Now go lick your boyfriend's asshole.

I like u user. No memes, I think u a cool mofo.
Pic related is u IRL, and Sup Forums's oldfag old souls

The “former trump voter” are getting old. All these threads feel like FB and the Kony2012 bullshit

The only funny rightard meme I've ever seen. Congratulations.

Cheers m8. Gotta get on the Geritol and go to bed. Gotta get up early, drink coffee, read the paper, and do my part to save the world from communism......

>being this delusional

Trumps going to get impeached or resign in Spring 2018. Screenshot this post.

kek

Trump has got the world by the balls and thats why you feel the need to post this drivel.

SHRIMPF BTFO

L A R P
A
R
P

Go back to plebbit, fag.

But look at all the (you)'s!

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Pretty much how the trend always goes. New administration in white house. The people respond by voting in the exact opposite political part for all seats around it.

hill dawgs in the house