youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for Trump

>watching cnn
>anchor woman has to quiet a reporter, because the president was about to speak
>trump is on the screen
I still laugh at this, now a year later.

Pol tears

Nothing will ever be sweeter than the salt of all my friends crying as the election happened

Guess you're ready' Cause I'm waiting for you. IT'S GONNA BE SO EXCITING!
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

365 days ago was four days before the election retard

Fuck, I woke up late and thought it was the 8th already.

Celebrations tomorrow night!

Hoky fuck this does not feel like a year ago

>all those hours spent memeing
>redpill bombing twitter campaigns
>psy-ops

This timeline only gets better and better. DEUS VULT

There was so much shilling. So god damn much shilling.

>"You guys realize America elects a witch tomorrow?"

i tried to avoid Sup Forums that night. I wanted Trump to win but I really didn't believe he could do it. I checked in a few times during the night and shit was wild, then around 9 or 10 I came back and the election was basically called for him about that time. It was incredible, you could feel the excitement in people's posts, people who really weren't sure if he'd pull it off, people who thought he was sure to win. Everything was moving so fast.

I was a nervous fucking wreck.

Thought it was rigged anyways... A year and about 20 more redpills later, I realized it doesn't matter who the president is. We'll always be slaves to (((them)))

I'm just trying to savor what little happy moments I get out if life until I find myself marching into a FEMA death camp or surrounded by guns in a forest.

God damn it I hate Earth

>Pol

it's already been a year?
fuck i'm still estatic

saved

Deathspell Omega were about to put out their first release in years, and it sucked

KEK

Grow up and go have white babies you loser.

If only we could do it all again. Can we just get Trump re-elected?

I can't believe I didn't check Sup Forums once that night, anyone have some good screenshots?

Shillary will go down tomorrow.

What happened to 2016 Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=AcqhXgOkX5o&t=29s

It'd be nice to go back to a time where we believed Trump wasn't a complete neo con failure who has flopped on every one of his promises

>pic related, half of the thumbnails in the catalogue right now.

Jesus christ, the shills aren't even trying. At least they rename their files.

dont be such a cuck
you pommies cant help it but cmon man

Wow damn you sure showed me

Are we leftists now who aren't allowed to critique people and must blindly follow le based MAGA hat man?

He should be held to his promises like anyone else and he is falling seriously short

CIA operations on Sup Forums and controlled opposition irl to divide and conquer, pushing white nationalism (doomed to fail) rather than civic nationalism (guaranteed to succeed). All the anti civic nationalism you see on Sup Forums is just to make us less appealing to normies.

>America has been saved and will become a white ethnostate within 2 years.
>But can Europe get saved or are they beyond the point of no return. I guess they will just be muslim.
this was 50% of all posts for 2 months.

everything is the same except i had a job last year

I thought I was the only one who believed this. I am convinced that Daily Stormer (a plant for the deep state)is in on it too. but to be fair, civic nationalism is also pretty flawed. Just look at the cancer over at the reddit crowd. You really can't talk about white birth rates or iq without being called racist.

these are evolving so fast, what will they look like in a week?

Embrace American nationalism, my friend

I only remember shitting bricks the night before then waking up in pure bliss, like everything was gonna be alright

Then all of a sudden I snapped back to reality and I was in a boat ready to land on the beaches of normandy
>POLLS CLOSE IN 30 SECOOOONDS!

Drumpf

Blompf

Lmao I almost posted this on my social media but at the last second I saw the kike shadow.

Ahhh good memories... I felt so at peace when I went to bed that night.

>all those race-mixed children
Poor bastards.

As soon as Nov 8 passed white nationlists and civic nationalists turned on each other.

I kinda in the middle of everything now. Ethno nationalism is destine to fail since it would just aggravate the niggers even more and let retards like Richard Spencer be relevant. But then there's civic nationalism which is pretty fucking gay if you ask me (but not as gay as David Duke flexing shirtless with some aryan boys) I don't necessarily give a shit about race, but I'm smart enough to understand why Africa is still in the stone age after all these years and why it's important to keep Europeans alive. It frightens me that the jews keep pushing this race is not real meme and civic cucks aren't willing to protest. I also have come to realize that subhumans exist in every race, so there are good blacks and spics every now and then because average does not necessarily mean all.

I am convinced this picture was created by someone in either St. Petersburg or Solun, as were many of the fake news articles and images last year. It's a great image though, it has every single enemy you would expect.

In fact, I'm 100% positive there has been atleast 1 eastern yuro being paid to post the infinite trump general when the other useful idiots are busy.

Ding ding ding

Some of you democrats are alright. Don't watch the election results on TV tonight.

Aaaaaand Trump will be removed from office or resign Spring of 2018. Go ahead and screenshot this.

Hey Sup Forums, I know how much you love sucking off the 1%, so you'll be happy to know that 1% is your chance of winning the election tomorrow.

I hope you're ready to embrace multiculturalism like your hat.

DRUMPF BTFO IN 5 4 3 2...

youtube.com/watch?v=yo8B12p0V4k&t=80s

Never 4get
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Race in this new age is an incredibly complicated topic. The Jews want to mix all of the people of Earth and re-build Babylon. However, it’s literally impossible to suppress the fact that different ethnic groups have widely varying IQ’s. So the best way to fight them is to have white babies, let blacks have black babies, and hold on for dear life until the truth gets out.

correct. there are shills all over the right from qt ecelebs to white nationalists. notice how after calling Trump a Nazi he still won? now the opposition has to show their work. anyone here who truly believes in white nationalism beyond the simple basis of IOTBW (even though its a gay meme) and think it can actually be implementing is larping or a shill, or just being edgy on Sup Forums which is fine. just dont confuse yourself and be an idiot like lefties and the media.
getting sleepy here guys.

>last name is literally Kukwold
Pottery

We've come so far :')

I watched the election at college (had a big test the next day to study for) and it was glorious. All around me sjws were bursting into tears meanwhile I'm screaming "HEIL TRUMP" and shitposting here.

Greatest night of my life

He was actually a great baseball player in high school. Actually scouted by major league clubs.

>No father in sight
Makes sense.

I was at home with my housemates that day. We all had uni work or something to do around the house.

Then the numbers started coming in and we soon were all around the TV watching it unfold.

After Trump won florida we opened beers and discussed how the world was changing, We had a computer open with facebook and just watching our lefty friends implode.

It was an amazing time.

I was here. It was great.

>all my co-workers are being smug shits
>I know regardless of who wins there won't be peace in the world
>but at least libs will get btfo massively if trump wins
>come back from work on election day and have the most joyous laff I've had the whole year
>work tomorrow and everyone seems destroyed while I'm happy as usual

I was refreshing the google page every few seconds, even before results came in.

The first amazing thing was Florida - everything was against Trump until, completely unexpectedly, he won FL. At that point, I emotionally made a gamble, and went from simply being on Trump's side to desperately wanting him to win.

As it got dark and boats crowded together on the water below me, Trump won state after state. I was smoking huge quantities of weed, but I could not calm down. The energy built until victory was assured, and we collectively came in the left and MSM's face.

Everyone was so sure Clinton was going to win. People describe it feeling like a bad dream, or a stage show. The suicidal aura of leftists was enough to dampen my mood. For me, it seemed like permission to be a racist and a sexist.

Remember when people questioned Trump's credentials? Now they use his position against him. As we would say on election night;

Fuck the haters, gas the kikes, 14/88, race war now, praise Jesus. MAGA.

Says the guy with a queen as unquestionable leader. Faggot.

Yes is the answer.

It's been a damn good year.

So many times I have been overcome with joy this year, thinking back on November...

Op are you talking about when the board finally died. youtu.be/ZVuVREKY86E

I had a crushing headache at the thought of celebrations for HRC. Instead, it's been Christmas every day!

I didn't want to watch the election at first, but caved in and did it anyway. Then slowly the NYT "speedometer" started swing towards Trump. At around 75% I told my dad that Trump was projected to win and we turned on the news. We made a bowl of popcorn and mocked the shit out of the anchors as they started breaking down.

Me: "Hey, Dad. Apparently my Ph.D. in Elec. Engineering doesn't count because only STUPID WHITE MALES voted for Trump."

Dad: "Maybe we should print some shirts out that say STUPID WHITE MALE and wear them tomorrow."

At 95%...

Me: "Hey Dad, do you think the MSM is on suicide watch right now?"

Dad: "Maybe someone should tweet the number of the National Suicide Prevention Hotline to them."

Near the end...

Me. "God, it's been an hour and they still haven't called PA, do you think they're afraid that Hillary will go all Vince Foster on the first news outlet that reports her loss?"

Dad: "I wouldn't put it past her."

Me: "Look at them! It's like they're at a mass wake."

Dad: "RIP Hillary Clinton's Presidential Aspirations."

Sorry. I decided to share the moment with senpai instead of with you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

>Pol
>Pol
>Pol

Meme magic as the streams crossed.

youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

the day hillary won.

who here reporting in from the better time line?

How's WWIII with Russia, leaf. Are any cities still left standing?

I just re-did this OC here, what think?

beautiful.

We need another meme war.

>CIA operations
So what? We can shitpost better

Trump 2020
Antifa
BLM
We've already got some going and coming

It will come

final version, added some social media corps

>pol

I wasn't here that night, I was working the night shift. I was busy doing productive work shit and had resigned myself to four years of HRC, when my lunch hour rolled around and I learned that /ourguy/ won. My co-workers bitched and moaned about it, except one woman who was also pro-Trump.
I told her, "Our Team Won", with a big-ass smile on my face.
She said "And won bigly".

That night and everything leading up to it was truly a time I won't forget.

>SHADILAY
>SHADILAY

I went to bed after Trump won Florida. It was then that I knew he'd win the presidency. I woke up for my 9am lecture with the great news. That lecture turned into an intervention for all the lefties.

It was glorious. May the meming continue, ladies and gentlemen.

guys from Sup Forums are doing this, they are so awesome but its fake news from Sup Forums i know they are really funny but this is a prank from Sup Forums hey did i mention this is fake because its a campaign from Sup Forums?

too many party poopers

this. many in the alt right are legit nazis now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

VA user reporting in. I need this.

The meme war never stopped, people stopped making targeted political OC. Fire up the ovens boys and crank out that populist OC and drive local elections. Never let the fire die

>friends all talk about how they are thankful the election is over
>secretly miss the great meme war that was fought
>would do anything to relive that night, serving on the front lines, recapture the genuine optimism I had for the future

I'll admit, this isn't where I thought we'd be a year from then. But then again, I didn't think the mad bastard would actually get to the White House either.

I feel absolutely retarded that this is so truly awe-inspiring and no one outside of this board will ever be able to share this feeling with me.

Never give up, keep up the fight against the evil.