I used to be a tranny

i used to be a tranny.
now i want to make things right.
i feel like this entire time i've been tricked.
now i can't not be feminine.
is there any way that i can atone for this?
i want to be a worker for the good of society, and i want to tell everyone else to become workers.
i also want to take care of my new girlfriend and her two-year-old son.
any advice will be greatly appreciated.

depends how far you went

first step is to cut all xenoestrogens from your diet as well as your personal products

Go watch Fightclub

it was for well over a year

i already watched it.
it's a really good movie.
>tfw durden didn't take over and become full protag

Stop eating anything with soy in it
Stop using personal care products that aren't soap you've made yourself or baking soda
Start a work out routine

Once testosterone levels return to acceptable levels, a masculine attitude will develop

Protein shakes and chest workouts, man. We'll turn that boipucci into a benis on no time.

i used to have absurdly high testosterone, and i was still not very masculine.
also i hate the idea of workouts, and bulking up.
i love working, but not working out.
sorry, but i've always found the idea quite repulsive

You suck. Society is a pile of shit that you're a fucking retard not to recognize. You will always be scum, being a tranny is just one manifestation of you having been despised by your parents, and it's only such a popular one because of everyone's obsession with it.

Kill yourself and your kind, KEK.

Tbh I just feel bad for you.

I want society to burn down though, so maybe ask someone else

Go to a church of your choice I'm not gonna tell you which one as that's your opinion. That being said I suggest Christianity and choose the denomination depending on where you live and/ or which you feel the most comfortable with. Make it easy for yourself then you can start to explore your faith within the church.

I really like pokemon go. There's also ingress and a walking dead alternative I saw an ad for. I'm sorry you were duped into being a test subject. They really ought to teach history of industry abuses in h.s. psych classes.

>Implying Fight Club isn't about a guy fantasizing about another man and living in a house full of nothing but half naked men.
>Also, the police the flat out call him a flamer

This shit isn't subtle

You’ve been given excellent advice. Stop taking any oestrogen tablets they have given you and let your testosterone return back to normal. Take “baby steps” in slowly increasing your workout routine. If you have got tits, save up for the surgery and get them removed.

I am a firm believer that one can be saved from the sickness of homosexuality and transsexualism. Going to church (whatever denomination you suits you) is another good, but ultimately optional choice.

yea, i feel it will help a lot in raising our son. especially since gf and i believe in god.

i was very vulnerable to it in the first place, ever since i was in middle school, around 2005

Do yard work and home repair/improvement. Just as good exercise, but you feel productive.

You have to develop your muscular mass to attain masculinity

Something about having big muscles makes you feel more aggressive and confident, any /fit/izen will tell all about it

Good, start showing up to mass and try to get yourself known in the community. I've recently started to get involved as an usher and a altar server in my campus's church and am having one of the best experiences of my life.

having to put up with all my female classmates in high school treating me like i'm a girl certainly didn't help.
it also doesn't help that she is bisexual and madly in love with me regardless.
she thinks i should continue if i want to.
i do want to, but feel i shouldn't.
i don't feel i can trust my own judgement.
i also don't trust others.
i pray everyday that god may lead me to the right choices.
but i am also deeply worried that god may have preordained a different path for me.
i'm trying really hard not to cry

You should have stayed the path and killed yourself like the rest of your degenerate kind.

Don’t be like that, people can be saved from this sickness. George Lincoln Rockwell even said it himself.

These creatures don't even know who or what they are. By what right do they have to put their burden on strangers? I will not help them, they can't even help themselves.

God will not pre-ordain you into unrighteousness. Temptations are hurdles of faith to prove that your spirit is stronger than your flesh. Stay strong brother.

Read the book Wild at heart by John Eldredge

Good on you for stepping in to help raise a child, God be with you.

Second this

OP you can regain your masculine identity through Christ, He is better than any drug or therapist (those can work, too, but Jesus is the key and your foundation).

Go to bed, Uncle Jorge, you're drunk again.