youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does that even mean?

They want the ACA.

It means they want the free money. If you have a zero or low income in Maine you can now get free health coverage and not have to work. In Maine it is now easier to become NEET.

>aannnnd here come all the niggers to ruin maine

I think it's mostly people that want affordable healthcare unless you want to argue that 60% of Maine (A state with a Republican Governor and Legislature) are pinko-commies.

Maine has a black population of 1.4% or, in other words around 133,000 people. I very much doubt that you are going to see a statistically higher turnout for african american voters than whites when that info comes in.

All Americans love government cheese. Maine just voted to give itself free money for healthcare. That's no different than a state with lots of defense contractors advocating for a larger defense budget.

thats how minnesota used to be my man

just give it some time

Hey look, we've been mentioned, neat!

Maritime degenerates. Canada suffers from this, white majority provinces, voting liberal because they're all fucking trash. source: personal experience and trailerparkboys

Maine was the last holdout. Now the entire Northeast US has expanded Medicaid.

The states that expanded Medicaid saw their premiums rise the least. The states that didn't saw them rise the most.

I think the 89,000 uninsured people in Maine are going to appreciate the increased life expectancy this brings. I think it's totally possible that this is the real reason they voted for it.

I think you have literally no argument here so you're just saying "you'll see" because it's the only thing you can do in order to protect your worldview.

Social welfare is popular. AZ voted to increase the minimum wage by a similar margin.

Holdout for nothing. Nothing much is gonna change because if any out of staters move here then they'll realize why we're having a brain drain crisis. Better job offers from Massachusetts and a corporate hierarchy based on age instead of skill is what's making us run frok this hell hole.

>I think the 89,000 uninsured people in Maine are going to appreciate ...

That's only the official estimate. Based on experience in other states that expanded Medicaid, several multiples of that number will apply once they find out they can get free health coverage. In California, more than one-third of the state population is now on Medicaid. I think the NEET population of Maine is going to increase dramatically now.

>you're just saying "you'll see" because it's the only thing you can do in order to protect your worldview.
US White population, 1950: 90%
US White population, 2017: 56%

You know, I think you are for some reason assuming that getting cheap healthcare means you don't need a job to live which is just factually wrong. This isn't UBI or something. It just means that when people get sick, now, they'll be able to go to the hospital without fear that they're going to be financially ruined by ridiculous medical bills.

People didn't consider Italians and Irish "white" in 1950 so I don't know what you think you're talking about.

It means higher taxation rates.

Getting free healthcare means you need a lot less money to get by. That makes it a lot easier to be NEET.

Well, that's not strictly true, and especially not younger people that just go without healthcare if they can't afford it who are presumably the ones you're worried about when you talk about NEETs.

Older people however, nearing retirement are the ones for whom medical costs are not optional and who will benefit the most from this expansion.

The population might not have but the government census did so I don't know what you think you're talking about.

I agree. Early retirees are basically older NEETs. The Medicaid expansion and Obamacare in general is very good for them. In any case more people will now find it easier to attain the elite NEET lifestyle. The NEET way of life is the best way of life.

All of your posts make you sound like you're from reddit -- are you from reddit? Be honest.

You're thinking of 1850 friendo.

Good

Which means taxes are going to go up.... right?

are you retarded?

They're white so i don't care.

Free healthcare is only bad in nigger infested regions because Tanisha and her 5 babies needs medicine n shiet

>Maine has a black population of 1.4% or, in other words around 133,000 people

GOD I LOVE IT WHEN RIGHT WING RETARDS DO MATH

>liberal state votes for liberal cause

News at 11

looks like even rural and suburbans voted yes

>I don't understand where money comes from

Ikr? Like fucking white people wanting they culture and shit. I be like nigga, whitey have no culture!

Someones gotta pay for Mohamed's 10 Somalian niglets.

Most of the hospitals here already give free service to people below 138% poverty level. Medicaid expansion's benefit is for regular doctor visits & meds.

This is just to give more free shit to people who already qualify for all the other free shit, the cost of which will eventually fall on the backs of the working poor/middle class who make up most of the state. Maine's cities are too full of bleeding heart libs.

So if you look at the breakdown. The US population of whites has hovered around 85% since the 1750s with it coming to around 73% recently with the new influx of asian americans and non-white hispanics. Now white hispanics are included in this 73% number. White Non-hispanic is now at 63% but it's important to note that in the 50s and earlier, like I said, both italians and Irish were not considered white and would have taken a similarly sized chunk out of the older white population numbers as white hispanics do now.

The main point is that your statements about american demographics are wildly misleading and based solidly in partisan interpretations meant to fit your ideology rather than being an objective statistical measure.

Mainer here. I've lived here my entire life and never had health insurance. There is a large population of lower-middle class/poor whites who have never had insurance either.

100% detected the redditor who needs to get the fuck out

btw OP great job using based NY TIMES

nytimes.com/elections/results/maine-ballot-measure-medicaid-expansion

Enjoying this salt tonight

Free healthcare isn't free retard it's never a good idea whether it's precious white people or the trashiest of trash

I am a way back 4channer from 2008-2012. I come here every time there's some thing that I'm interested in seeing the reaction to here.

I'm an economist and stats guy.

Untrue, it was a big thing when Kennedy was elected as a Catholic. You're retroactively making america more progressive than it was which I think is hilariously ironic considering the reputation of this place.

I think anyone that knowingly flies the Fascist flag is much more likely to be retarded than I.

Like I pointed out earlier, the Governer and the state legislature is Republican.

Assuming this person is actually from Maine, I just want to direct everyone to this post. This is the reason the ballot passed. People like the security that having health insurance provides.

The ballot questions are phrased in such a way the liberals like them and the retards that make up the biggest part of the state think they sound good. I mean for Christ's sake we voted for fucking ranked choice voting.

The Irish niggers and Catholics were a fucking mistake and letting them in was the beginnings of this country's downfall. Should have murdered all the natives on the entire continent and kept this land for good honest white folk.

theres no escaping the cost it just hides it in the federal debt

>I come here every time there's some thing that I'm interested in
Yeah. From Reddit.

>Untrue, it was a big thing when Kennedy was elected as a Catholic
How many Irish were lynched in the draft riots? How many Italians were kicked out of white restaurants in the early-mid 1900s?

Yes, people disliked them and considered them distant, but much closer than the negro.

Find out what the Non-hispanic, Non-Irish, Non-italian population is so you can claim that the american white population is already under 50% so you can claim "cultural marxism" even more effectively, user.

My point though is that Hispanics and Asians are the groups driving growth in the US population, not African Americans.

If Irish weren't white then how come they were allowed to become citizens when it was a requirement for citizenship under the 1790s Naturalization Act?

Sure there was racism against Irish and Italians (or was it really anti-Catholicism driving this?) but they were certainly considered white. Unless you're going to tell me that we were more 'progressive' on the Irish issues in the 1790s than we were in the 1960s.

>"cultural marxism"
If you think cultural marxism is a meme then you aren't anywhere near as intelligent as you think you are, reddit.

White Hispanics are white, too. This is my real point. The white population in the US is 73%.

To be fair, you're Australian so I'll just take pity on you and move on with my life.

>hispanics are white
m8

How about you just admit that you were wrong about
As that was what I found objectionable.

Also
Very obviously meant that due to improved government gibs, more niggers would want to live in Maine, not that more of them would turn out to vote.

>he thinks he is smart
>he doesnt know the difference between NZ and Aus flags
>inb4 h-heh NZ/Aus isnt even r-relevant
Also not an argument you pseudo-intellectual know-nothing knob-gobbling faggot

Nah, I'm good. Going to bed, now. I have work tomorrow.

Enjoy your infinite NEET vacation, user.

God, there really is nothin better than pissing off aussies.

Good night, anons.

Did you know that the majority of people in all-white Maine are over 65 and rely on Medicaid to fund nursing home stays? It has nothing to do with liberalism, but more to do witih being poor.

>I'm actually really fucking stupid with an astoundingly superficial and generally poor understanding of literally all things
>what's that? You want me to defend my shitty arguments?? YAWN sorry user I'm really tired
oosh that's pretty embarrassing m8

I can’t be bothered. The 13th-15th amendments layed this country low and the 17th ensures it would never be anything but kike infested dog shit.

Maine here, we import our nogs fresh from Africa.

Qualifying medicaid income threshold if anyone's curious:
family size - 138% poverty level income
1 - $16,643
2 - $22,412
3 - $28,180
4 - $33,948
5 - $39,717

The only thing I love about the 15th is that it was ratified 50 years before the 19th indicates the fact that society values a male nigger's vote more than a white woman's. That is how useless and politically illiterate women are.

>People didn't consider Italians and Irish "white" in 1950

That was never true, but keep repeating myths. You think fucking blacks aren't genetically different from us, and you want to turn the US to Brazil.

You have to admit that people in Maine are smart for defending their own health interests. Sucks to be someone living in Kansas in comparison.

OP has conveniently gone to bed so I'll take over following his general style

You are such a simpleton, don't you know they speak Portuguese in Brazil? I would wager that you did not even know that, did you think they speak Spanish? Ha ha you are a racist and a fool. We can never be like Brazil, I think you are implying implications but I am enlightened by my intelligence acquired through countless hours spent browsing the intellectually superior web form called Reddit and one such as I cannot be bothered conversing with an unenlightened fool such as yourself. Good day, sir.

>My point though is that Hispanics and Asians are the groups driving growth in the US population

You're like the Politifact shabbos goy who rated "Trump won the most counties since Reagan" as a 'mostly' true statement.

These people are all listed as white hispanic.
youtube.com/watch?v=wbFS2JkVwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZPee7juYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jAHkLMPVajU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5CP-9kefTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt2u7bpzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fWhxc6VUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0Vw0XSkyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps

White Hispanic is a MEME.

You say "I think" a lot.

That is the Aussies' event less relevant cousin the "lord of the rings set" guy. Stop being culturally insensitive.

nice proxy OP

>1.4% or, in other words around 133,000 people

Good luck with the whole 50% Chinese thing in a couple years.

?? NZ is 75% white and 15% Maori. Only 10% Asian which includes poos and arabs. Newly elected government has reduced Chinese immigration and outlawed foreign home ownership. Where do you get your info?

>There is a large population of lower-middle class/poor whites who have never had insurance either.

Now they have health insurance. This is a good thing.

Maine is full of aging baby boomers who love to strangle the economy for their gives.

Neat.
Now watch all the successful people move out of Maine

Assume somebody needs healthcare and can't afford it, what's your answer? Let me know how retarded you actually are.

What else would you expect in a tiny state that has been taken over by rich lefties from Massachusetts?

>"Transsexualism is not a mental illness"
>"But we need hormone therapy."
>"And also corrective surgery."
>"And you got to pay for it because it's not cosmetic surgery."
Every tranny should join the 40%.

Maine has lower cost of living in many areas. Early retirees might even end up moving there because of the Medicaid Expansion.