What you gonna do about this whitey?

Let her go

Single mother

Absolutely nothing, shes already wasted her genetic potential.

laugh at the though of how that kid will probably put that mother through hell. He may even kill her. If not maybe she strokes out at the in and out of prison that kid will do.
Then, I'm going to forget all about this and move on with my perfectly comfortable life, where these concerns don't exist.

Support her bad life choices with my tax dollars

The beautiful thing is we don't have to do anything.
Just let tbe girls and the niggers have their fun until everrything is burned down and we can build it again. New and better. Fuck women and fuck shitskins. Let them both fuck each other to hell where they belong.

literally nothing. no gibs. no make-work job. nothing. let them both die in the streets blaming me for tyrones negligence and her naivete.

enjoy your section 8 apartment and eventual drug addiction.

Be a real man and marry her, take care of her and her beautiful little child while assuring the mother that you will never leave her like the previous scum father did.

Not give her the time of day when her life inevitably comes crashing down

the father is still around and they are a family btw.

Burden of proof, my monkey friend

Niggerfucker has already destroyed her life, no other punishment is necessary.

>thinks being a cuck is ok
>nazi flag

checks out

HAHAHA

Incoming toll payment

Why do niggers feel the need to rub in a small minority of race traitors? Your communities are garbage you will always be a nigger fucking a stupid woman doesn’t change this fact. You may win the battle by the victor of the war is written in your genetics. Btw that is one fucking ugly little mongrel

She will soon pay the toll, like many have. You’ll see her on tinder looking for a “real man” to take care of her and her nigger offspring.

When she walks with the nigger I say oh look a future single mom
When I see a lone coal burner I look in disgust
What else should I do about it

>What you gonna do about this whitey?

Wait for the toll to be paid.

Laugh as my white kids with their superior IQ literally dominate and enslave your hideous mongoloid spawn

Laugh at her life choices and move on with my day

>What you gonna do about this whitey
Probably end up paying for her degeneracy through my tax dollars.

introduce her to a short (like really short) out of shape (fat or skinny fat) man and tell her that's the best she can ever do now

she'll regret it eventually

You're just a racist, fuck off.

while the idea of this is horrifying and, in my opinion, a criminal act, there is an upside. so long as we maintain a core white-only population, those misguided few that piss european dna into the moat of our fellow brown americans are doing the world a collective service.
yes, we hate our niggers and our mongrels and our ethnically ambiguous, but collectively they've been improved. u.s. niggers have, on average, an i.q. halfway between african niggers and european whites. there are, of course, outliers. it might be more appropriate to say that africans have a mentality of a child, where the baseline mentality is the average european adult, with the american nigger having the potential to mentally develop into a teenager.
adding more and more milk to the chocolate milk won't make it not chocolate milk, but so long as we don't contaminate our milk, things will get better.

nothing, maybe rape her and kill her when the race war begins

Another beautiful 56% Amerimutt is born.
God Bless.

Marry a girl that wants to have my children

What a small world. I know her. First name Mandy. OP confirm

This is now an Amerimutt thread.

>superior iq
>calls a mulatto a mongoloid