51st State: North Virginia

As proven again, NoVA continues to influence the rest of Virginia despite having different demographics, cultures, ideologies and even languages.
The rest of Virginia hates NoVA and vice versa. Its clear we can't co-exist in the same state anymore, which is why I propose we meme that Northern Virginia splits from Virginia like West Virginia did and become the 51st state.
Its nothing new, people here in NoVA have been talking about becoming their own state for years, but people brush it off as nonsense.
washingtonian.com/2008/11/01/will-northern-virginia-become-the-51st-state/

Let's meme this movement into life and hopefully we all can finally get what we want

I'll take 2 more senators thank you very much

You're willing to just cede ground like that?

Badnewsbears CUNT

NoVA is a tumor for the rest of this state, what do you do to tumors, you cut it off

More like two new Republican senators since these two fags will serve North Virginia. Either that or they will quickly be voted out once the new elections are held when the state splits.

Actually it's Republicans who would get two more seats, since Virginia's two Democrat senators only won because of NoVA

Former Mayor of Richmond and Moderate democrat, wouldn't be worried about losing virginia in the slightest

We could also swing DC statehood through this as well, just incorporate them into North Virginia. No extra liberal senators. Basically gerrymandering on a state level.

Except all of the liberal support comes from the area that will break away. Which is the whole point of this discussion, to break liberal North Virginia away from Real Virginia. You would lose Virginia.

You mean the same senator that almost lost to Gillespie back in 2014 despite the fact that polls showed he had a 10+ point lead?

Nah, just counter with brining back WV into VA. Becomes a huge red state and WV can get some much needed money.

How do we lose VA in this scenario?

>break into two states
>Shit Virginia starts to become worse
>All the liberals move upwards to North Virginia since they fucked up
>South Virginia becomes Detroit 2
>Liberals start to push the same values on North Virginia

What then
Break up even further?

>all the liberals move upwards to North Virginia
what's the problem with that, we want that scum out of Southern Virginia anyway

>Detroit 2

How does that work for a place that doesnt have a major city like Detroit?

This:

Fucking NoVa pisses me off so much
>DC liberal shithole that’s too expensive to live in
>MD liberal shithile that too expensivs to live in
What do?
>moves to va since it’s more affordable AAAAAND
>turns it into liberal shithole that’ll be too expensive to live in

>South Virginia becomes Detroit 2.
We have a lower crime rate then northern VA.

I dont even lock my doors we have no crime, the fuck you on about.

Honestly the way things are going this country is going to be ripped apart at least at the social level. Probably why progressives are trying to push as much ideology in to the military as fast as posable.

I don’t think your understanding of our economy is correct

Military, shipyards and our ports are what run southern va

We don’t lose anything if NoVa dropped off

You're gonna find as much luck as the people pushing for jefferson

>get rid of VAs control over DC because people who work in DC live in VA
That means we get extra government money for random bullshit.
Also that's not even enough to sway the election into the red.
You are cutting out only the democrat portion without actually changing the election because most of the democrats live in richmond norfolk virginia beach and charlotte.

Because NoVA is full of DC swampfags who influence the state

Fuck off
VB was red for Trump and Gillespie

West Virginia needs to sort itself out first
Major league sorting itself out

And most of that time almost all that money ends up going to NoVA and not the rest of the state.
While it maybe true you still have liberal parts in Richmond, Norfolk and Hampton Roads, but NoVA is the main reason why this state has leaned Blue the past decade is because of everyone fucking moving here to work in DC, most of the time come from New England and Commiefornia

What do you mean “we lose Virginia”

I know that there’s a bunch of libs up north... nova having their own state stops them from fucking up VA.

Which means that we GAIN va

NoVA tax dollars subsidize RoVA. RoVA can't afford to lose NoVA.

>congress decides how much money goes to each district in a state
Lol okay buddy.

you already fucking have west virginia if you want right wing virginia.

Reminder to low IQ hicks ITT:

Northern Virginia is the lifeblood of the state. It is its economic engine and without us you would be inbred retards like West Virginia

WE provide the money (you just leech off us like the worthless welfare queens you are)

WE raise the average IQ (you just flock to university towns like Charlottesville and serve our kids burgers)

WE make the culture (you just watch Fox News and listen to Kenny Rogers)

So the next time you see a fine gentleman from Fairfax County, remember to shake his hand and thank him for bringing his superior brain, wallet, and politics to your gross little confederate toilet of a state

You fags just don't understand the concept of population density.

>republican psyops being this obvious

>virginia beach
>bigger than norfolk
Obviously not an actual representation
>richmond not even noticeable

? What?
Wtf do I care about wva?
My roots are here in VA
And I’m sick of dumb fags like you treating it like a political frat house

You don't think that the Governor who was elected by NoVA won't do anything to make sure his puppets keep voting for his party?
Fuck off Virginia has always been conservative, it's you Yankee transplants that have turned this state blue
Eat shit, Virginia can easily live without NoVA with Norfork and Newport News due to the large navy base

>not Carpetbaggerstan

You do know that Virginia Beach is pretty Conservative right? only Norfork and Hampton Roads are Liberal and that's only due to the high nig population

>elected by
The margin of vote wasn't significant enough from norva to influence the results of the election.
If you took that whole region and made it its own state then the results would have been the same.

>Virginia has always been conservative
>except for the last twenty years
>and except for all of the foreseeable future as Virginia is browned into the modern world, kicking and screaming

You do know it's not 1820, right? That "high nig population" can and does vote, which is probably why you're going extinct

>all the money comes from NOVA

>Norfolk-largest naval base and port in the world
>va beach one of the biggest tourist spots on the east coast, voted best place to raise a family and top for places to be single in the US.

Why not expand west virginia to cover south virginia as well than? What difference does it make?

Do you have a point? Or are you just typing a bunch random shit? You seriously make zero sense

Oh great, give them another DC personal fiefdom. How about you Virginians take back your state? It's more of a priority for northern CA to form a state.

t. western NC (will not cede)

>California is blue because of Two cities and illegals
>Virginia is blue because of Two counties and illegals
I don't see the difference

Virginia is alrea, why split it again? Why not instead give West Virginia some land?

I mean at this point you might as well just expand DC into Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland to kill two birds with one stone. Virginia would definitely be red again and Maryland would at least have a chance of going red. Plus you wouldn't have to add a new state or new senators. It's a win, win, win situation.

Interesting fact:
If you ever drive from SC to Maryland, you'll discover that the closer you get to DC, Christian radio programs disappear. Richmond represents the last area with any decent radio broadcasting. After that, it's nearly entirely decadent pop and nothing interesting--definitely no conservative talk radio at all, and relatively little music that requires musicianship.

So you're saying have NoVA, DC and MC and PGC become their own state and have Virginia and Maryland be free of their tumors (except for niggermore), sign me up

Not exactly. Just have the surrounding counties or at least part of them just be considered DC. For starters it could just be inside of 495. While this might give them a few more electoral points the gain from Virginia going red and MD maybe going red would be worth it. Plus since DC does not have voting representation in the house and does not have any senators their legislative pressure would also be shrunken.

wait a minute, that is what you said, but my explanation still remains valid

You know there are places you can go in DC where there are black children prostituting themselves. I've seen it, and it's disturbing. Not sure what to do with the NVA situation, but DC really shouldn't be allowed to expand its depravity... Even if its doing that anyway with bedroom communities.

Lee Stranahan does talk radio on 105.5 out of DC.

Enjoy your tranny lmao

>DC really shouldn't be allowed to expand its depravity
But that's what they're doing already, there's a reason why NoVA started to lean blue in the mid 90s when DC was infested with crime and prostitution

everyone should hate that place or be ashamed of it. people are just ignorant of the region and thing washington is a state. nova is where the pentagon is, the FBI headquarters, CIA, and pretty much everyone working in washington lives. it's wealthy as fuck. full of mansions and minorities working 4 jobs to live in a rented shack with 8 other people. it's everything wrong with the US.

fucking this, its basically an expansion of Washington

Why not split it and California for Jefferson? That's +4 senators, VP still deadlocks, arguably 2-2 for red vs blue. Where's the catch?