Look at the America you could have had if you didn't give niggers rights and import 10s of millions of latinos

Look at the America you could have had if you didn't give niggers rights and import 10s of millions of latinos.

FeelsBadMan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bigger issue is the 19th amendment

Wait, net non-white red is up from the Trump election.
So really, it's just cucked millennials hooked on the
>muh DRUMMMPPFFF
dopamine rush

You do realize that even Asians vote democrats at a rate around 75-80%.

It's fucking over. Honestly our only gameplan from now on is stop immigration and allow hispanics to become white.

>NEET Nonwhite
They must be punished.

>you only need to win over 40% of white people to win an election

Holy fuck you Trumpfuckers are completely fucked in 2018

This is why civic nationalists are always wrong. Nonwhites don't care about what whites care about. They want big government and welfare. EVERY SINGLE NON-WHITE COUNTRY IS LIKE THIS.

Republicans never bothered with Asians.

Stop paying taxes. Don't feed the beast.

Well, most white countries are like that too, including yours

Some active measures are also taken to stifle the Asian community as well. Affirmative action works against them more so than any other race and republicans only want to include whites alongside blacks and hispanics in that regard.

This kills the civic nationalist.

>Nonwhites don't care about what whites care about. They want big government and welfare. EVERY SINGLE NON-WHITE COUNTRY IS LIKE THIS.

Ever thought that they do not care about those issues and just see Conservatives as racists?

the only thing that republitards need to do is drop the lgbt hate

Which is why we must push and spread the message of White Advocacy to the masses.

>I have to show my birth certificate for all kinds of mundane things
>president of America doesn't have to show his
??????????

hence why the should all fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
Leaf, they care.. Hell, gibs is the only political aspect that most of them are mentally capable of understanding.

Majority of the Asians still doesn't vote because they feel excluded. In fact they have the lowest turnout.

Those who regularly vote tend to be Democrat but those who doesn't voted for Trump at least in the last election.

With their lack of voter id laws in VA, a large block of those votes came out of D.C., I'd bet my ass on it.