Redpilled white females don't exi-

Redpilled white females don't exi-

>bleached hair

i always had a weird feeling about her. something feels off but i never could tell what

Another roastie trying to jump on the bandwagon.

Virginal losers swoon over her. She gets click shekels.

Its all very pathetic really.

st

She kind of looks like she has down syndrome. Maybe like 50% downie.

Its from burning the coal

>Another roastie trying to jump on the bandwagon.

So is this the new line JIDF is testing on Sup Forums?

F I V E H E A D
I
V
E
H
E
A
D

Waiting for someone to PhotoShop her forehead taller

One day long ago, the majority of girls were like Lana.

what does pol think about based Lauren? is she redbilled?

t. whiteknight

If there wasn't money involved, she would be sucking on that BBC. In fact she may be doing that right now in secret.

is this the new bill whittle meme ?

Controlled opposition

what about based Spencer?

is he redbulled?

Please nigger, don't make me laugh. Nobody who wants whites to succeed is opposed to youtubers and (especially women) spreading our ideas.

Spencer is literal CIA that also shills for the FBI

You horny losers talk non stop about these fake blonde sluts. Its getting pathetic. Every day there are ten threads about the same inane shit.

women arn't redpilled, they're manpilled

see: laci green

Fortunately, all of them can't get enough of massive black penises. It's pretty inspiring when you stop and think about it.

no

*blocks your movement*

lmao you literally say whatever the fuck is crossing your mind first

why are so many white people naturally evil like her? is this behavior genetic?

You dont know who this is do you?

We will spend the first half of this movement being dragged down by our women and we will spend the second half struggling to keep up with them.

Haha there it is. Looks like her head got stretched out from too many gorilla cocks ramming her mouth in the wrong direction.

she's actually a jewess sadly. I thought it was suspicious when she claimed to be "100% russian" and she admitted to be a jewess a few weeks ago, as I suspected...check it if you want, I didn't want to believe it.

Nice try, shill

who is this sexy twink?

Dont give a fuck either. You fags are ruining Sup Forums with the constant blonde slut threads

>sexy twink?
die faggot degenerate.

y-you want my milkies a-user?

That blond slut was preaching white nationalism when you were nothing more than a broken condom from your mothers third john of the night. Have a little respect faggot or at least know what you're bitching about.

>not wanting to pound richard spencer's alt-tight boipucci
you have to go back

its a little worse everytime

Still don't give a shit. This obsession with blonde """alt right""" roasties is getting exhausting.

How many kids?

How many white babies has she made? Oh yeah, ZERO

she may be the only real conservative woman

So its purely the message you want silenced. Good to know Chaim.

Honestly, why does that face keep on making me want to punch it?

>black roots

Red Ice doesn't monetize their content dumbfuck

how much did you just get paid

She literally has a kid

go on their youtube and see if you see any ads retard

>she

What is up with these slide threads

ya'll aren't from Sup Forums

Only one? Tbf, it's better than zero

Don't listen to the shills she is the queen of Sup Forums

Nope its the blonde roastie worshipping threads I want silenced. This thread has absolutely nothing to offer anyone. All you are doing is posting a picture of her and asking if she is redpilled. Over and over day in and day out. Get a fucking life. This is beyond cringe and as a matter of fact violates one of the forum rules.

>slide thread
get checked for schizophrenia

that filename fits both the picture and the poster extremely well

im anti-attention whoring
>white-knighting this hard
you defend this woman but she would have no loyalty to you whatsoever. If she convinces one or two neckbeards that preserving their people is ok then that's good i guess, but at the end of the day we're giving attention whores attention

Guys. Talk to and influence your women. Women want you and want to think like their man.

Not as redpilled as Tara McCarthy but at least she's white.

>We have the numbers

no one here is new to the fact that shills come and shit up the board every day, you literally can't even blend in you're such a shill. no one has ever had a problem with Red Ice on this board before other than shills like those who have been trying to hack them for years

And all you do is say no fuck that dumb whore ect. Doesn't matter if its some bitch that started a youtube account or someone thats been nonstop white nationalist for 20 years. You want it all silenced because I suppose its a threat to you. You dont even know how it is you just instinctively recoil at the thought of non liberal opinion reaching a wider audience.

No he was correct unironically.
He is funded by a dude whose dad was cia
there was a nice infographic floating around i hope someone posts

Red Ice should get attention dipshit.

>shills

Thanks for the input, Rabbi.

shes a jew. google it.
also the answer to
>pic related
is no. israel is behind white genocide. we will not work with our murderer.

get off the board

get off this life

Not a fan of Lana..She comes off as kind of a jerk

cuz you're an asshole?

you're gay

Wrong again fuckhead. She may be saying all the right things and be an exceptional person to have on our side.
I am angry at these faggot threads where you post a picture of her and ask if she is redpilled... Just fuck off already. If you want to start a thread about this whore then start a conversation about something she recently said, or talk about her latest video.

>She comes off as kind of a jerk
bc she's a jewess user.

desu I'm starting to think the Jews are our only relevant friends in these kinds of fringe politics

Because you are safely behind a keyboard.

>t. pathetic virgin

black people aren't whi-

>Henrik is most known as the host of Red Ice Radio

doesnt sound like a roastie so im not so opposed to it
it's just that this fawning over blonde sluts who wouldnt give you the time of day is a bit embarrassing, no matter what string of words comes out of their mouth

one of the few that are actually smart

pic related

jesus whats wrong with her face

lol stop

>r blonde sluts
she's about as "blonde" as "beyonce,"look at her roots.

Same as the other two blonde sluts that the virgins on the board obsess over on a daily basis

ok, and that isn't all the Jews. Clearly there are an increasing amount of alt-right Jews.

Jews just have some messiah complex, some want to lead the world towards the one world one race government and some want to genocide the sand niggers and have white supremacy.

>Brown-Eyed Fake Blondes

Brown-Eyed Blondes are not to be trusted in general.

You don't want people who share our views to get attention only because they're a woman. You're such a retard. Red Ice is THE BEST nationalist media company currently running.

>women are not to be trusted in general
ftfy

So you have been told that this is not some new youtube whore or some civ nat cuck and still you bitch and moan? Enough Shlomo.

>muh fivehead
t. foreheadlet

Israel is engaging is white genocide and is the source of "globalism."
>pic related
the only "based jews" are the ones exposing Israel for these crimes. can you name any?

*in

>3D Piggu disgusting
Don't make me vomit.

Lana and Henrik are doing well with Red Ice. Leftyshills must've seen that interview she did and decide she's another target

sad attempt