So we got the first tranny in government and the first Sikh mayor in some New Jersey city

So we got the first tranny in government and the first Sikh mayor in some New Jersey city

What a shitty night

Sikh's aren't the enemy.

stfu
sikhs are natural born muzzie-killers

Please explain what’s wrong with sikh’s. They have great values and tend to integrate into western culture well

Most of them are republican you ignorant rock

Sikhs are ok in my book. They are not Muslims and they don't shit in the streets

How does it feel to know that both of those people have contributed more to the world than you ever will?

Sikh are coolest people on earth. And damn good engineers.

LE BASED SIKHS DUDE LMAO LET THEM FUCK MY WIFE AS LONG AS THEY HATE MUSLIMS HEHE

It sucks about the Governor, maybe she'll commit suicide over the stress. God knows most trannies are impossibly sensitive.

Sikh mayor is alright in my book

Sikh's are pretty based desu.

Doesn't come close to the horror that was electing our first gay muslim nigger President.

kek
/thread

inafter "le based sikh" cuckery.

I'd rather have Sikhs than kikestians, kikestianity ruined America

He looks like he'd be cool with transporting a dead hooker for fare+$150

>muh based minority
This is why civic nationalism and all these meme flags are destroying the board

allah akbar to you too

yeah we must hate eachother all the time like the useful idiots we are

ty based spic

How did that guy hurt his head?

I'm a slightly lighter brown cunt, but these other brown cunts piss me off a fuck ton

kill yourself

>yeah let's just convince the pawns of the (((((elites))))) to help us fight those goddamn elites

Indeed my fellow Kekistani's. Sikhbros are based in my book! ;

Sikh is fine at least it was a Muslim

if we didn't have a somali minister of immigration i'd be fucking ragging on you hard

Nothing wrong with Sikhs. Hope you didn't vote you illiterate cunt.

annoyed to see brown people who are actually civilized and appeciated while Mexicans aren't either, eh

>ragging
Are you already converting to Islam?

Sikhs are the liberals gateway drug for muslims

We need more old white guys running everything, bros.

It's happening. We've become Europe. We're fucked. RIP USA.

t. Indian immigrants

Poos are damage to the American far more than Mexicans are. Poos are actually poaching all of the tech and engineering jobs, you know...the shit people go into debt to try to get.

>culture
the nation goes deeper.

by mandate my estonian friend
>everyone ignores the tranny

BRO
T
I
E
R

>Democrat shitskin with degree from UC Berkeley wins election
>Sup Forums: IT'S OKAY SIHKS ARE LE BASED
Holy shit this board is cucked. I guess democrats found your kryptonite. All they have to do is run a Sihk gungrabber against Trump in 2020 and you'll probably all vote for him. Fucking cucks.

They're in for a surprise when he starts executing the Muslims, as is a Sikh's duty.

Fucking civnat

Sikh's murder muslims. They're cool in my book

Kek

gtfo russia

Poos have killed more Muslims than whites ever have and many are on Sup Forums's side on most issues.

That said let's stop future poo immigration because they drive salaries the fuck down.

As long as he's Republican and votes for Donald Trump I'm satisfied.

toxic mix of newfags and shills, the truth is gillespie was just another swamp creature so nothing was really in question here

sikh's are muslim haters

based aquariums

This

>the first tranny in government

Not by a long shot, silly transphobe.

Gotta love it when the guy outnumbered 9 to 1 thinks it's everyone else who doesn't understand his boards culture.

I'm sure sikhs are fine individually, but they have their own interests and they're not white interests.

And Washington's last line of defense in the legislature was just broken with the loss of the 45th district. We're now entirely democrat controlled and fucked. We weren't that bad before, now they'll work overtime to live up to the memes.

you could do a lot worse than a Sikh

Kekd

Outside of a Presidential Election most retards dont even vote based on the person, just if there is a D or R by their name.

Thats how a Tranny and this guy got picked today.

those quads are pretty sikh op
seriously who cares tho

Sikh
>Hate mudslimes
>Long history of conflict with them
>A religion who has one of their primary beliefs be nation above religion
>Cool With almost all other religions
>Strong family values and is against substances such a drugs, and tobacco.
This is a bad thing?

what a shitty fucking pube beard jesus christ. must suck when your shitty religion or whatever forbids you from shaving that off.

Checked. Sikh is better than Muzzie. Hoboken is the place I as a Jerseyfag would expect this to happen

yeah Sikhs hate muslims, it's like having a hinu in the office, are they white? no, but they are Indo-European and hate mudslimes

Hindu neighbors who live near me are good friends with fellow Muslim refugees. Nice meme.

oh wow, sikhs did a good thing, let's import millions of them and give them control of our governments

sikhs are a great people worthy of respect, but how about some other countries take them in if they're so desperate to leave india

Muslims
>Hates Jews
>Long history of conflict with them
>A religion who has one of their primary beliefs is charity to the community
>Cool with almost all other religions*
>Strong family values and is against substances such as drugs, and alcohol
This is a bad thing?

You see how that works? He's a UCB educated liberal democrat, I doubt very much he's a practicing Sihk for anything but diversity points and will do what any democrat will do.

*Terms and Conditions apply

guy on the left looks like some shaolin kung fu warrior

Eh, the main reason Sikhs aren’t a threat to people’s cultre is there just arent that many of them.

Hoboken is like the whitest city. Especially once you get east of like Wayne in NJ and get into Paterson, Newark, Union, Jersey City... kind of surprised by this

Yeah, they could have elected a governor that wants to make NJ a sanctuary state! Haha

Sikhs are based.

There's no Muslims in America to execute. However, if he wants to start executing beaners...

Literal poos in the loo

Well that's omay because Sihks are like buddhists, totally okay by me

yeah this shit is not funny when you live in nj

Faggot, Sikh is not a muzzie.

>Reply

The white race and the age of men is over. Now is the time of the Orc. Future you idiots chose...You should have fought to regain your power. Instead you flooded into pointless, powerless blue-collar/trade jobs, and let non-whites take over everything.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Like you can trust a white person to be sane about Muslims, get the mentally ill ghost out of there and put in someone with centuries of ancestral Muslim animosity.

>civic nationalist

Yeah, now look up who is the leader of the NDP now.

>Eh who cares about the television, it's for dumb sheep anyway, let the Left have it
>same for movies
>same for video games
>same for music
>meh who cares lol we're gonna win anyway

lol

So what do?
Donate to Jared Talor and David Duke patreon?
Argue with people on politics in college classrooms?
Buy from Chick-Fil-A?

Based Sikhs are bro tier!

Work on taking these institutions back if you actually want to hope to win over the general populace. You're probably completely fucked due to demographics in the US at this point though.

He's right and you're wrong tho