TERROR ALERT RED - YEMENI NATIONALS!

Q and TCBS Posts CONFIRMED and Terror Threat Imminent!

youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

neat

BUMP

Bump

Let em burn...... they are TOO STUPID to listen.

Nope.

ITS

ALWAYS

ISRAEL.

>Q and TCBS Posts CONFIRMED
What?

Anybody got the bogdown?

Mandatory Viewing. Everything repeated by this caller confirms what has been the main thread on the Calm Before the Storm Posts - now well over 130 threads. The Saudi connection, Las Vegas, its all here.

Same exact message as threads. Video confirmed! Is it INFOWARS of 130 threads worth of TCBS? Same. No Difference!

And the faggots called me a shill for giving this to them ON A PLATTER.

hmm

BTW... LOL... THAT WAS "Q" ON Alex's show!

Think they use rainmeter for their background?

A Storm? Perhaps?

Fuck all these newfags, but Alex is a good source of news and insider knowledge. This is interesting.

>Alex Jones is joined by longtime caller Zach who phoned in to leak exclusive intelligence to Infowars
>that is suspiciously exactly the same stuff that was posted on Sup Forums

LARPER NO LARPING

I was trying to help you out Ameribro

I'm just ... seething that these 12 year old drooling fuck tards IGNORE... EVERYTHING they claim to be "investigating" Maybe he took it to Jones OUT OF DISGUST?

This is what paranoid schizophrenia sounds like.

>(((YEMEN)))

BUMP. WATCH! LISTEN! Confirmed.

>ALWAYS

Oh no they are going to financially terrorize us via anti Starvation commercials featuring themselves

saw this in the comments lol

This.
People write Jones off as a meme but he's got the fucking sources. Breaking the JFK files release alone proves that, but it's far from the only instance.

Alex Jones says ISIS is formed by democrats but not Mossad.
>dropped

NEW LEAKS

ISRAEL FALSE FLAG LEBANON

HOW IS THIS RELEVANT TO GAY FROGS

A regular on AJ, who predicted the Saudi purge, called in today and said the CIA is going to false flag a Yemeni attack

We need more images like pic related

SOCRATIC INFOGRAPHICS
>SOCRATIC INFOGRAPHICS
SOCRATIC INFOGRAPHICS
>SOCRATIC INFOGRAPHICS

Ah feck wrong thread...that's what happens when you've been on here nearly 7 days straight

ask the gay birds?
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/

Ask the gay birds?

... Or maybe he's an user that browses Sup Forums?

Yemen gets weapons from Iran, this isn't new. The recent missile attack was not surprising, nor out of their capabilities.

Oregano.

He was known to A.J. and really, there are many news stories broken there. Its a credible warning. Folks need to be vigilant.

Sheezus I wish I wasn't subject to polygraphs...

Let me save you all some trouble.

IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!!

EMP FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

Let's hope not.

There is no rational reason to believe it is credible. Where is the evidence? Info wars alone is CONSTANTLY wrong and full of conspiracy theories.

This

the kikes are going to false flag an attack by yemeni's on US soil.

they need usa to join the saudi/israeli/+friends axis so they have enough fire power to take out iran.

You clearly dont listen to his show. Ignore at your peril.

Where and how will it go down?
I'm betting small nuke in a major suburb in the north east.