Bravo, Virginia

Quite the encore performance.

Even fucking Florida did the right thing

Virginia is the new south

It's the fucking government liberals living outside DC

You seem to have posted the wrong image

Blumpftards btfo

You mean Virginia is the Nu-South.

I was stationed in Quantico, 70% of the human excrement that voted blue is in Nova, aka D.C. Suburbia

the results are in? how did it all turn out

No electoral college to save you here.

>It's another explain how 4 counties that are DC suburbs fucked it up for the rest of us episode

It's fucking northern Virginia.

Don't forget the Norfolk niggers and the leftists faggots in Richmond.

virginian here, living in richmond. i hate this state. its been taken over by libtards. uprising when pls? these people need to be purged.

That's just where 70% of the state population is, retard. Even the deep-red counties in southwest had abysmal turnout this year.

This.

I live near a fucking immigration office, and the city I love in is so full of every good damned nigger imaginable it's not a surprise Virginia went blue.

Wow! The majority of the state population thinks you're retarded. News at 11.

Its all the illegals too. Also white is a minority in NOVA

Virginia is no longer southern. The barely were to begin with the cowardly fucks.

Virginia is a Blue State now. Voted D in every major election in the last ten years. The "southern strategy" is collapsing. Y'all need a newer philosophy than Reagan's if you want to stay relevant.

Northam won by 8%.

The polls said it would be 3.3% so they were wrong.

Looks like you'll need some new voter suppression tactics.

Bingo

Proud to be a white Virginia voter here.

Also the best state on that map.

Coincidence? I think not.

Virginia knows on which side the bread is buttered. The south lost and is losing still.

Hey there famalam

LuL. Looks like all those MS-13 ads backfired for Gillespie.

We have to face facts, like that Virginia will be a blue state for the foreseeable future. In exchange, we get Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. We get the better deal in my opinion.

You need to fuck off back to r/politics, faggot

I voted straight D, how about you?

They want us outsiders to feel welcomed. Fuck them!!!

You need to fuck off back to r/T_D, faggot

Except it's a barren wasteland now that your "movement" has failed and collapsed. Trump even fled the Country with the jew Kush and the rest of his criminal faggots who would be arrested if they stayed.

Sorry. I don't take the D.

>Actually thinking I use plebbit

Fucking kill yourself you tranny supporting fuckwit

Why would we even fight for these areas? They're gone. Let them turn into crime infested shit holes.

Don't live in that district, sorry. I would vote for anyone who embarrasses you though.

>Rethugs go racial and negative towards the end as they always do in southern elections
>gillespie gets BTFO

Could've seen this coming a mile away, not a winning strategy now that everyone is so hyper-aware of bait

They are already the richest and best areas to live in the entire country. The gap will only get wider now. Enjoy living in a third world flyover fuckistan while Virginia continues to grow and become richer.

We did this. Together.

The best part was "Northam is a child molestor because the previous dem governor allowed released former convicts to vote!" Good luck with that line of reasoning, lol.

Virginia is challenging California for worst state in the union

Becuase in 2018 we take back the rust belt and get the working class lots of good jobs in beautiful, beautiful green energy!

We will than build up much needed infrastructure, fuck the Kochs and their koch suckers up and bust some trusts Theodore Roosevelt style.

Let me guess, you'd rather live in AL or MS, right? Knock yourself out, more good paying jobs for the rest of us.

Bitch wait till you see how diverse california gets in 2018. You haven't seen anything yet!

Nova is one of the richest areas in the entire US, let alone VA.

But you can pretend to know what you're talking about since you're anonymous, no one can trace you.

You know, for supposed proponents of fiscal equality, it's really funny how they tout a high GDP per capita as an indicator of overall well being and happiness. When in actuality, the vast majority of this wealth is concentrated in the capital of national and multi-national mega corps, and the median income, minus taxes and cost of living, is absolute fucking dogshit.

>the median income, minus taxes and cost of living, is absolute fucking dogshit.
Nope, not at all. Even the poor here are richer than the average person in the deep red parts of this state.

Yeah because mining for aluminum for windmills and transition metals to seed solar panels is so much more environmentally friendly than coal mining and steel production

>importing 3rd world niggers to eat welfare and produce crime
>this makes you richer

You're making your city into Detroit. And when your "flyover state retards" decide to stop working hard every day to finance your pet niggers your city will collapse. And your pet niggers will consume you.

The demographics around here are mostly white and asian.

>what is buying power

Followup, the ethiopian food is really good though. Same ingredients as European Mediterranean food which I love.

>What is quality of life

>Coal mining
>Environmentally friendly

Stop being a koch sucker.

Yeah, no shit your poor are better off, you have public spending out the ass. The issue is that ALL your fucking people are poor. You can make over 50 thousand dollars a year and still end up living like a serf because the rent is through the roof because of liberal housing policy and property taxes, and then the rest of your money is eaten up in income tax, various sales taxes, gas tax, and fees for everything

>Virginia
>Better than Texas
Hahaha no. Dallas alone is superior to the entire state of Virginia.

Did I say coal was environmentally friendly? No, you fucking retard, I was saying that production of "green energy" products is at least in the ball park of being as bad as coal power. Solar and wind are only green when you're shitting up another country to get the parts instead of your own, and in that case, you aren't exactly producing a lot of fucking jobs. We've had the solution to the power problem for half a century, it's fucking nuclear, but the luddites on the right and the solar cultists on the left refuse to invest.

Except none of that is true. Your people live like serfs, my people live like kings. We have infrastructure, healthcare, access to financial services that are not predatory, and education. You have guns, shot-up churches, and an un-earned feeling of superiority over black people who live thousands of miles away.

Nice job, I'm sure your political movement will catch on any day now.

I'm sorry what was that dumbass?

Stupid Trump supporter

These scizophrenics are going to kill themselves when we hang Trumpo

Ah man it was raining in NOVA today, I was hoping for some salt.

Guess VA is doomed to get over-run by MS-13 again.

You didn't even refute him, literally just an ad hominem.

We don't even need to convict him, just embarrassing him will be enough to trigger the wave of butthurt cuckservitaive suicides.

Nigger talk about yourself and your kind only. You racist scizophrenics should all be taken to the back of the barn and put a bullet in between your eyes

You couldn't have made it more clear you don't know what buying power is or why it's measured.

Gotta congratulate you on the effectiveness of those MS-13 ads, Enron Ed. Not a single person bought it, considering there are no "sanctuary cities" in VA to begin with.

God bless Cubans and rednecks

wow all those klan rallies really showed them

You couldn't've have made it more clear that you don't know what quality of life is or how it's measured.

This

t. Va fag

Fucking this

There are now reports of random spics firing at sub-urban houses in Manassas I think. It's a real thing friend.

Do you not realize where you are right now?
Go back to r/politics if you want to be liberal.

>Except none of that is true.
It is true. I have a friend who works on driver coding for apple. He moved to San Fran, salary was 6 figures before taxes. But thanks to the fact he was in San Fran, he paid 6 bucks a gallon for gas, lost half his paycheck to taxes, and had to live in a one room apartment with his wife. Nearly killed himself. Moved to Austin and holy shit, despite taking a pay cut, he lives like he actually has a white collar job.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you dumb bitch. I fucking hate being politically correct IRL

I used to come here to say nigger and fools before all you maga scizophrenics turned pol to even more shit

The fun part is that Charlottesville and Albemarle County voted twice as strongly for D and with much higher voter turnout as a result of the rallies in that area.

North Carolina white supremacists, keep on coming to Virginia! You're sure helping your cause.

someone's mad

your 'tard wrangler take the day off?

Do you not realize what country you are in right now? Go back to Russia if you want to be Putin's fuckboi.

Idk when, just get a rebel flag, nothing keeps lefties out like being a real southerner

>fairfax county
the inoperable cancer on that state.

Daily reminder Prince William is only 40% white.

SORRY I tried my best.

$18 Billion sure bought a lot of shitposts.

This. Also, please nuke Richmond.

>Moved to Austin and holy shit, despite taking a pay cut, he lives like he actually has a white collar job.
Austin is one of the most liberal cities in the country

not a thing that happened, provably so.

It is NoVa, Norfolk, and Richmond.

They literally hold the rest of us to their will as they rule te state with mob rule...and they keep bringing in spics and other yanks.

Cute niggerfaggot.
Got any way to substantiate the I'm a Russian?
Or just "ANYBODY WHO ISN'T STAUNCHLY LEFT IS A RUSSIAN BOT REEEEEE"

Yeah it is, but it's in Texas, so only the city can fuck him, not the city and the state

Me too.

The vast majority of the state blue. White suburbia has gotten sick of the gas lighting

Your momma take a day off from not drinking while she was pregnant? Dunno what else explains your denial of the reality in politics.

Va is number 2, we all know Texas is number 1.

Got any way to substantiate that I'm from reddit?

Where is all of your anger and smugness coming from, user?

I'm sick of white people going against whites we need more accelerationism. seriously the only way this shit is going to change is if we make it worse make them finally fucking see this. getting trump in isnt going to open these peoples eyes. i am fucking black pilled we have so many fucking blue pilled retards on this board whom look at this shit as red vs blue shit.

More so NoVA, that's why i want them break away and become their own state, hell even have DC join them that way the DCfags can stop complaining about muh state hood