Maybe Randy Quaid isn't crazy

There has to be something to what he's been saying all these years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4lURHNLrwtc
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTpSb_u7hA
youtube.com/watch?v=ls2CwZjQ9es
youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go Randy,
He is one of my favs!
youtu.be/4lURHNLrwtc

Really makes me think. Destroying reputations and accusations of crazy are kind of their MO.

he's not really crazy, I mean not like you could go research into the insurance policies of say some celebrity figures that suddenly died an unexpected death while making some trust or shady beneficiary extremely wealthy or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTpSb_u7hA

Uncle Eddy is draining the shitter!

youtube.com/watch?v=ls2CwZjQ9es

Dwayne Johnson and Will Smith plotted to kill Paul Walker. They burned him alive.

Wait, did he say Lloyd Braun?

source?

A whole new meaning to the phrase "if you smell what the rock is cooking!"

Are you kidding?

Thanks

Hollywood is a multi-billion dollar industry that has the single greatest impact on shaping popular/political opinion and social norms/buying patterns.
I would not put a single thing past any of (((them))) when it comes to the fight for dominance in that snake pit, including spies, espionage, blackmail, framing innocents, gaslighting, etc, etc.

I thought he died.

He fled to Canada, so yeah, basically.

No doubt. With the most recent Weinstein story in the New Yorker coming to light (he used Mossad-tied spies to gather information from Rose McGowan.)

A lot of those who were deemed nuts in the past are seeming a lot saner.

A shame he can't revitalize his career. He really was one of the better character actors.

him and his wife are basically outlaw criminals that are up to their eyeballs in debt.

he's long gone off the deep end and no one would hire him for shit.

Isn't he pretty much /innawoods/ now? Like no one had heard of him for years and then he shows up in a youtube video catching a giant spider in a shed someplace.

Yeah exactly. There is obviously the pressure of the spotlight that drives some ofbthem to the edge but there also isnt much that some people won't do when that kind of money is involved.

Like a celebrity overdose seems like such an easy hit. Approach drug dealer."want to make 20 mil?" Swap drugs.
I'm not saying every time but these celebs are highly unguarded to cia-style tactics which many of them can afford.

If Weinstein hired intel agents from ANY other foreign government aside from Israel to harass, blackmail and spy on women he allegedly raped, it would be a nuclear level event.

Black Cube was only established in 2011, at least in public, but surely Weinstein and his brother have used Israeli spies in the past. Weinstein being a mega DNC donor yet using a foreign nation's spies inside the US is a national security threat.

Only the judge in Weinstein's case can bring this entire dark operation to light forever. Laura Loomer has been totally silent about Black Cube, as has Alex Jones. Tucker gave it a blurb, but didn't mention Israel or Mossad himself. Black Cube's top director before he died last year was literally a former Mossad director, so the org's relation to Mossad extends beyond simple "ties."

Seems like Dennis Quaid's career has stalled since his brother spoke out. And fuck Richard Linklater for casting Steve Carell as Randy's character in his unrequested sequel, Last Flag Flying, to the best movie ever made The Last Detail. Fucking disgrace.

Fuckin lol’d

Maybe there is silence because they know things we don't. I honestly rhink there are people for whom no one is outside of their reach. Highly trainned secret police agencies who could kill you with something as simple as a food additive.
I am not a conspiracy theorist per say but when it comes to killing efficiency. I keep an open mind.

How many (((overdoses))) were actually assassinations of actors/actresses who were about to speak out.

Dave Chappelle had a great insider take on the sickness of Hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRzqsfO8F4U

I agree. These agencies kill for a living, and having a bleeding edge in that arena is their entire m.o. It's also notable that action/spy movies never address new technologies in this regard. I've read Programmed to Kill and all the usual stuff on the subject, but still have a foggy notion of what's possible. You have to assume murder technologies are on par with smartphone tech, or further along, which raises hair on the neck. For instance, Michael Hastings' infamous car explosion, that always seemed too sloppy to me, but car hacking is now accepted.

And yeah, your instincts draw you to micro-tech, with food, a pin prick, a poison on a surface they encounter. Tbh, it seems impossible to me that politicians are even remotely protected from whats truly out there.

>Dwayne Johnson and Will Smith plotted to kill Paul Walker. They burned him alive.
Wait what??! Need some sauce on this stat

see if you can tell if my reply is ironic or unironic

Yep. Studying someone's routine for a couple of weeks would expose even the most paranoid subjects to countless opportunities Im sure. Where do they buy there coffee? Toothpaste, which handles do they touch?
Unless you change your routine every single day, you probably have some degree of exposure and even if you do, you can likely be "got to".
I think of that one politician who ended up being poisned by polonium. That guy had to be as paranoid as fuck to begin with andthere was probably 100 other ways to have done it but someone wanted to send a clear message to everyone. We did it, and we can do it to you too.

They had to scam that hotel because Dennis his brother and lawyer stole their house and a bunch of money.

I guess that makes Tyrese next.

so umimpeded resistance can only be achieved through anonymity? as soon as there is a name or face attached to your words and actions, you have a target on your back

Dan "you're gonna preform at the teen choice awards, or be rotting under my floorboards" Schneider is the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' baby via (((statutory))) rape.
(((They))) gang-stalked, gas lighted, and maybe drugged Brittney to make her appear crazy to pre-suade the public not to believe her if she tried coming forward. Same with Amanda Bynes, a bunch others, Even MJ's daughter got psychwarded for talking about the jews.

David Carradine was assassinated by ninjas who set him up to look like the INXS guy, who was also murdered. Like Robin Williams it was a message to others to keep quiet.

Michael Jackson was of course, innocent. He knew all about the pedos in show buisness that had ruined his childhood, and he wanted to help save some kids. He was going to reveal pedowood but they bribed a family millions to plant a few boy photos in one of his houses, then a vicious character assassination that ruined him and drove him mad with dispair.

Quaid! Start the oven!

I find it difficult to believe that most celebrities aren't highly paranoid and probably over-medicated due to it.
The constant following of paparazzi and sycophants pretending to love you must do a number on how you trust people.
And on top of that you have feds wandering about. You truly are selling your soul for that fame.

Yeah basically. Anons will be the real impetus for change. Having leaders as figure heads is important as they are the messengers so long as it is known that the real power lies with the collective and each leader is replaceable.
Like in chess, the queen holds the power but most of the game is about positioning expendable pieces so she can act safely

it still blows my mind that Michael Jackson was a closet nazi the whole time

It blows my mind that we were Nazis the whole time

As long as you don't "name the Jew" you can always come back.

except for Mel Gibson.

>There has to be something to what he's been saying all these years.

Holy shit I forgot about Randy going off the deepend a few years ago.

>Starwhacker.?

Jesus how many people have they killed? Think about it. Entertainers in a way are like gate keepers. And they know very well who the gets belong to and its not "White Christian Males"

He actually named the Zionists which is like a shot across the bow for naming the jew. Even that little thing and he's had to beg and grovel and suck jew farts for a decade just to get ONE fucking movie made.

God bless Randy, you can take the good ol boy out of Texas but you'll never take Texas out of a good ol boy

Tarantino is reportedly doing a Manson flick, maybe he could play Roman Polanski

He just needed to suck Jodie Foster's farts to get that beaver movie made, though.

Randy has known for decades about these sick money grubbing cunts.

>there are actually retards on this board who'll believe this

Who was Karen Silkwood?