Foundations

Why do you care about the things that you care about?

cause I care

That's a long story

Because I follow the Bible

Why? Why is it important to you?

this. And I'm too tired to start thinking about it.

But great question OP. Great thought experiment.

cause jews don't like it, that's specifically what drives me because I know it will benefit everyone on earth

So you were told what it is that you should care about? But that's not why you care about that stuff -- why do you care what the bible says?

Because you build the universe around yourself
From the people you talk to, to the things you do
You shape the world even as an individual

It's one of the reasons why views that are extremely different from yours are viewed with such negative disdain, it's a corruption of the world you are inadvertently building

You're still letting the jews control you then. Rethink your life, user.

"Others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win, unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself." - Richard Nixon

Well, it won't benefit everyone otherwise the Jews would approve of your actions, wouldn't they?

because I am a writer. Writing is what I be good in.

Humanity matters.
It must go forward, at all costs.

Because I will be rewarded in heaven for following it

i want to make the man in the glass proud.

I'll assume you care about about your writing. You care because you are good? Would you care if you were not?

So you care about behaving in alignment with the Bible because you don't want to feel pain forever? I agree heaven would be preferable over hell. So avoidance of pain is why you care about the Bible?

"it's a corruption of the world you are inadvertently building" What do you mean by corruption? Is compromise also corruption?

Cogito ergo sum
Nigga.

It entertains me. It keeps my mind off my tedious, pointless existence. It's easier than putting in the effort to go out and improve my situation and myself.

So you only care because you are what you are? That seems like a cop out.

It doesn't sound to me like you care much for caring at all.

Compromise is an illusion

When one side has something they are willing to bend on the other side does not stop, the slope becomes slippery until the other side slides off into nothingness

This has been repeated in all of history throughout all of time and is ingrained into human nature

You don't stop when an opponent allows you a free punch

That's a good question. I'm completely self interested. I only care about things that I can change that will improve my life.

Oh no, I'm very passionate about what's important to me. I'm just able to acknowledge that what I care about isn't what will lead to good mental health and well-being for me in the long run. That's why I latch so hard onto my escapism - it's my substitute for a real life.

Because I don't care about the things I don't care about.