What were your top 3 favourite policy changes from 44?

What were your top 3 favourite policy changes from 44?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlLaUCAQlQQ
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/07/military-strikes-in-syria-were-very-unpopular-four-years-ago-but-trumps-could-be-different/?utm_term=.ebe037c1b1e4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. changing racist Mt Mckinley to Mt Denali
2. Making America more diverse
3. Legalizing Gay Marriage

Regime change wars
Bailing out banks
Bad trade deals

Oh wait. He was the same as Bush... except Bush didn’t force us to buy overpriced health insurance.

Saving America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression
Creating 16 million jobs
cutting unemployment rate down to 4.6%

oops this one

My. McKinley is a terrible name

nice pic of Based Obama btw leaf

Literally nothing.

Trump is Bush 2.0 actually

>ending campus sexual assault witch-hunts
>...maybe the infrastructure regulation thing will be good?
>really nothing else

um
well
erm
um
he
um
well

Holy shit what did he do that didn't destroy what this country fundamentally stood for anyway?

this. its amazing how we have become so partisan, we can't even acknowledge accomplishments of previous presidents. Both sides are guilty of this, but the right especially.

that webm of his daughters sharing a popsicle.

lel Obamaleaf confirmed retard

i like the you can kill americans with no trial. that really hit it out of the park for me.

Trump got btfo tonight

his damage control was hilarious

1. Ending the wars in the middle east
2. Closing Gitmo
3. Put an end to spy programs like the patriot act

1. Oversaw deaths of some pirates.
2. Oversaw Bin Laden's death.
3. Left office.
I'm not even sure if he has any credit with the first two beyond a participation trophy.

Yeah, he expanded every one of Bush's policies despite campaigning to do the opposite. Don't forget about the warrant-less wiretapping, and various other NSA programs too!

Obama ended Bush's wars and reduced US troop presence in the ME by 90%. You retards have a hard time with this.

It was the for the State Legislature (literally nothing). Jesus Christ Leaf, you might not want to quote some stupid whore from Twatter.

All he had to do was reduce it by another 15,000 and he wouldn't have been a failure. Instead, we got CIA drone strikes across southern Asia.

State house races are very important.

You wanna talk about the Governor races?

Not being a nigger
Not being a Democrat
Not being a nigger

1) Admitting to smoking weed on live television while doing nothing to change modern laws regarding weed, despite the fact that had he been caught smoking weed, he never would have been President
2) Revealing none of his past that has been repeatedly called into question
3) Forcing me to pay a tax, im sorry, a "fine" for not having health insurance, despite the fact I was unemployed at the time, and his "affordable" health care wasn't affordable at all because I'm white.

and that whole, legalizing propaganda thing.

Castrating all white men.

>the obamaleaf can't comprehend that his opponents can find fault with their presidential candidate
>this lack of dogmatic worship of a political figure confuses the obamaleaf

>You wanna talk about the Governor races?

From Democrat to Democrat to, nobody cares about individual state politics, unless you live there or from some third world Muslim hellhole.

nobody cares lol

What did the Democrats do?

Tranny bathrooms

Praise Allah the all merciful

youtube.com/watch?v=UlLaUCAQlQQ

> Funnelled guns into the middle East
> Closed a place where we tortured mudslimes with Metallica
>Not before using said act
Stay informed Muhammad

nothing

Hmm. Congrats to their doves.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/07/military-strikes-in-syria-were-very-unpopular-four-years-ago-but-trumps-could-be-different/?utm_term=.ebe037c1b1e4
This shows that public opinion was changing in ways similar to the Republican change.

that's the same poll

Your dealing with the one and only ObamaLeaf. He doesn't listen to reason, only to the slurp sound of sucking Obama's cock.

So were you quoting public or congressional?

don't waste your time with him

I'm about ready to call it quits; I have to submit reports on some slippery bastard running phishing servers.

lol all these haters

Hey: you're talking to me, not them. Answer my question.

dude u already lost

btw did u call people who don`t want to go all neocon into syria, doves?

My favorite thing he did was give me many keks of enjoyment watching (you) nigger-lover leaf constantly get BTFO'd

I already told you that the right doesn't worship Trump like the left does Obama, and all you could do was reinforce the collectivist narrative you're comfortable being in. You being wrong there was completely obvious when people were burning their red hats after Trump tried to damage control keeping DACA.

>muh blue wave

Lol Trump voters are a literal cult .You already got btfo sweetie

(You)
(You)

your damage control is even worse than trump's

just stop

meant this one

kek

I just provided you with an example of you being wrong and you're back to your trademark sperg-out with a smattering of you copy-pasting your own posts and roastie typing.

Here's your participation trophy: a dog picture for you to masturbate to.

>Biggest pick up since 1899

So when the Klan was at its strongest?

Checked.
Gif me doggo

The ones that Trump had to do by EO because he can't get any of his shit codified into law through the republican legislature lmao

Enjoy your temporary faggotry pedes, tonight was a taste. We have the momentum now, you don't.

I'd say sorry for the ObamaLeaf, but he's demonstrated a level of arrogance and projecting his self-importance... that it simply isn't able to be damage controlled.

Bring forth the nukes. Maybe something interesting can happen in Canada for once that isn't a borderline SJW Dictatorship and knee-jerk laws being forced into effect.

>wins niggered up Virginia
>DRUMPFH BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TWO SCOOPS AMIRITE??? WE MOMENTUM NOW.

Where did a republican win tonight? lmao go on faggot, I'll wait while you look.

>inb4 l-losing is actually winning

>what are senate and representatives

It will always be McKinley to this old fag.

The right is the worship party u retarded fuck. They're a bunch of Jesus freak hillbillies. They do worship Trump. Trump cucks u tards everyday and u still love him.

huh drone strikes? Libya? Syria? hmmmmmmm
also
>only counts Iraw
lmao

i liked the following:
1 shitting on the constitution
2 bringing the most deadly virus on the planet to the US
3 fuck your birth certificate, NIGGA!!

Isn't this exactly what Hillary wanted?

U literally just described obama idiot.

No I'm describing Trumptards

Bombed 7 countries. Iraq twice. Destabilized Libya. Created migrant crisis. Spied on Americans.

>changing racist Mt Mckinley to Mt Denali
Wait what the fuck? This happened?

LOL. I love how much Obama killing terrorists with drone strikes triggers u fucking Russians.

Christian Conservative Merkel created the migrant crisis you stupid fuck. They went to Europe not America.

Holy shit u retards are so dumb.

>Spied on Americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Really? Because I could have sworn it was everyone and the media defending everything Obama did, yet Trump has fringe internet elements defending him against Obama's previous defenders.

Merkel can "claim" to be Conservative all she wants. She isn't. She's the single most leftist leader in all Europe, probably even the world if it wasn't for our current Cuckminister. Of which you probably worship more than any "Trumptard" worships trump.

NOT REAL CONSERVATISM

every fucking time

>Obamacare
>transgender bathrooms in public schools
>same-sex marriage/DADT repeal

When your policy involves lawless open borders and mass-immigration that destroys literally everything in its wake... Yeah... Conservatism isn't the right word.

1. Opening travel to Cuba

That's about it.

Obamacare was flawed to the core, but it was at least an effort

Transgender bathrooms? I hope this means a third bathroom and not just entering whatever bathroom you "feel like you belong in".

Enacting something inevitable. I wouldn't give Obama full credit, but at least it was done.

Thx for admitting it wasn't Obama. That was easy.

*I* never said it was Obama, but Obama did play into her hands when she played the pity card.

Admitting what "wasn't Obama." The immigration crisis? *I never said he started it*. But he did support the events that led to crisis.

Obama was against Bush's invasion of Iraq actually.

1) if if if if if
2) if if if if if
3) if if if if if

>not just entering whatever bathroom you "feel like you belong in".

It is :) but the piece of shit Trump reversed it :,(