Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KO4wnjy4yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=-KO4wnjy4yk
M A G A

Joe is going to be peak Joe this morning

Press S to spit on Virginia

It is as I feared. Americans by and large are rejecting everything Trump and the GOP stand for. As the senate will continue to pass nothing and Democrats continue to rocket in popularity, the blue wave of 2018 will be massive. Chances are Democrats will gain a super majority in the house.

Today marks the first day of the end of Trumpism and the GOP!

>Pennsylvania is slowly turning red
>Dems are gloating about winning Niggerginia

Youre not needed
you influence nothing

hm

Trumps speech tonight was pretty good.
>I wonder how doughboy is handling it.

When does primary season for the midterms start? /ptg/ needs to get a list going on which primary challengers we want to win.

good night frenz heres my best tay pic

>Gillespie
>Trump supporter

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

>CA
No thanks

NYT BEST SELLER

Virginia highlights an important weakness in Trump's strategy: he isn't targeting Soros or other activist Jewish organizers and cutting their funding, which is manifestly foreign interference, off from state and local races. It cannot be tolerated.

HOLY SHIT

Who

>Joe thought Ed was going to win
It's been confirmed that Joe is always wrong.

even when Joe should have won he lost
the retard was predicting VA going red (which oddly enough is when i knew it would stay blue)
how pathetic can one "man" get?

April.

Jill Vogel seems nice, I hope she can continue in politics

yeah good luck winning CA when it's 40% mexican

>a duplicate comment
>he bought a pass
Stop with the memes finn

The victories Democrats picked today cannot be overstated. The now control all levels of Virginia, and won the state in margins far higher to that of 2016. Similarly Democrats swept the table in smaller elections, sniping senate house and senate seats like never before.

Only the most delusional people would pretend the blue wave isn't coming, and isn't come yuge as a certain historically unpopular president would say.

Nothing that he wasn't already saying for the past year and a half.

Nighty night, everyone!

>The GOP will win CA someday
I'm all for optimism but let's not get delusional here.

This tweet got deleted.

imam in australia he contracted shitposting

>Finland
>understanding American politics
pick one.

>Red Tide
soon
>saudis purging their sandbox
>u1/fgps getting more coverage
>red states getting redder
>illegals getting deported, legals getting kicked out
Next is the swamp and the wall

Failpresident has failed

The one Imam on this planet who wants Muslims to fuck off back to Arabistan and leave Europeans and Americans the fuck alone.

test

The irony is it may be possible to actually win in California eventually. But Rustbelt comes first.

what the fuck....
that's my birthday on the left... right next to kek..

Because Ed was a True Conservative™, so he shilled for him.

>joe played 2d chess and ``predicted''' a gillaspee victory to surpress voter turnout
>it worked

I think its the Aussie Imam guy that criticizes some of the worst aspects of Islam and wants Islam to reform.

While not a terrible blow, the loss of seats in VA should put the fear in the GOP.
They have to stop being a opposition party and start getting shit done.
They also have to stop putting up never trumpers and typical neocons as candidates, because populism wins elections, not because you are friends with George Bush.

Stop memeing. Red states got redder you invalid child

>a republican wins in Utah
Yeah, that'd better happen or the party would be officially dead and buried
>A republican wins in Missouri
see above
>Pennsylvania a toss up
It ain't over yet, it'll probably flip before the count is done.

I asked 4 quintessential Sup Forums questions last thread and got no answer
we never do. We just keep asking these couple questions and no one ever has an answer

>it may be possible to actually win in California eventually

???

>tfw nobody is playing attention to the Koch brothers and they're 27 out 34 states from changing the constitution

nn

∆∆

The guy liquidated most of his money on leftist organizations, they have a shitload of money to spend, Hillary campaign was 2.2 billion more or less, he just burned 18 billion.
A lot of people will start doing a halfway thinking to mobilize college shitlords and their intelligentsia.

>Bush
Of course he was going to lose.

Keep backpedaling, you are pathetic.

Hello

So basically dems won:

>governor in VA and some legislators
They already had a democrat governor for 4 years, and has been a blue state since 2008.

>Mayor in NYC
Already had a democrat mayor for 4 years

>governor in NJ
NJ has been a blue state since forever

That's it. There is no "blue wave." People saying there's a blue wave are shills. Nothing has changed, 2018 will still be a disaster for dems. They're scared and trying to see today as a victory for them to calm their nerves.

>we
>we

It didn’t the count is over. Also can you not say the same for VA,NJ, and NY BTW were the Republicans did better then last time?

We could win California in 2018 if the state government was declared to be in rebellion and deposed/imprisoned. Because it is in rebellion.

>backpedaling
considering I never did..

Norway your fedora atheists are atrocious what the fuck.

>California

I wish.

He is trying to tell you something

>winning
>california
My friend...

Virginia better get to work erecting a statue of Ed Gillespie so future generations will know who lost this election.

Don't forget that Trump's foreign trips are like RPG sidequests. He always comes home powered up and ready to take on the next boss.

I asked a girl I spent a good deal of time with in college if she's just using me for the feel-googd attention to make her ego bigger over the past several months of texting and snapchatting and she hasn't responded back

Yeah you did,
>GOP HAD NO WINS
>THEY LOST THE SCOTUS IN PA
Face it, you are worthless.

> VA,NJ, and NY BTW were the Republicans did better then last time?

What. NY I don't know, but VA is definitely worse than last time as is NJ considering they lost the governorship lol.

are you actually bitching about not getting (You)s
mcfucking kill yourself

I hope Xi teaches Trump about to deal with Islam.
>flamethrowers WHEN

nice blog, do you have an rss feed?

Wow you're a faggot

There is no incumbent republicans in these states which are blue states getting harder left. There are democrats in PA,ND,MO, and WV. What happens when they go poof? Will you claim a red wave???

Post you face when you remember future generations will study Trump's tweets

I wonder what the chances would've been for NJ if the Republican nominee wasn't directly tied to Christie.

We can't play fair on this; Jewish finance will always be able to organize communist violence against us and have greater funding because it uses the proceeds of illegitimate business rather than individual donations. They have to be combated through physical means.

prepare your anus

they were trying to signal us about space muslims and where all the space oil was but dumb rural and suburban retards weren't listening

NJ is technically the only real gain for democrats.

>we

>NC and MN still blue
Meme map

Hey guys, just want to start by saying that I'm not a shill. In fact, I'm one of the biggest trump supporters here. I'm deeply concerned that after gillespie's loss the movement is -DONE-

Frankly, in 2018 the news will be plastered with ads showing people shooting in schools wearing a MAGA hat, and you simply can't compete with those optics.

It's all over boys. The movement is dead. We had a good run but at a certain point you just need to take the loss and walk away with your dignity.

I finally have a reason to post this after election night, thanks ausfag

A better chance but I don't think any republican candidate had a sheer chance of winning after Christie's fuck ups.

>Red PA
>Red WI
>Red MI
>Red TX
>Red OH
>Red AZ
Keep dreaming it'll be that close, drumpfkin.

Thank God that would never happen, I would probably literally kill myself

What's going on, /ptg/? Sad to hear about the sad state of affairs in VA. How the fuck could we let this happen? At least I was elated to see that dumb bitch travel half a world away to berate Trump in South Korea only to get unequivocally BTFO. Great stuff.

Anyways, how y'all doing?

allah akbar from above.
>just the cherry on top of the nightmare that is the modern world.

k... keep me posted

Probably because asking that is accusatory and makes you look like an insecure nancy-boy. You ever hear of a self-fulfilling prophecy? Damn dude

>NC voting Blue while Mike Pence is on the ballot

Are you retarded?
And seriously, FL? Was this map drawn by a 7 year old?

>copy pasta

m...maga...

That's not happening, FBI.
People need to deal with the fact that another civil war will not happen, and the leftists know that.

Think about how many weird laws are being passed right now and how overburdened the tax system is, followed by the immigration influx. That is pissing Californians off right now.

I even know a few friends from California that have either moved south and to another state. They are realizing that the values of Liberalism with Woodstock and hippie stuff of the 60's with love and tolerance etc. No longer exists. This is turning the state more red than usual.

Legal Mexicans are also mad at the illegals stealing their jobs and that number will grow from 30% of the vote to 50% eventually. It's a tide that will happen over time.

Also on top of it.

>moon rover of peace kills 27 colonists

I've officially lost the last shred of hope for the West. It's over.