Daily Reminder: Leafs have no right to make fun of burgers for le 56%

They're 64% white, an equally horrible number.

>56 == 64

American education everyone

Never said it was equal as in terms of mathematics you fucking idiot leaf, I mean it's equal in terms of how sad and pathetic it is

Our destiny is exactly the same, unless we collectively wake up and decide this isn't the future that we want.

ummm 75% try again sweetie

Not that it matters, we're going through a much more dramatic demographic shift, and will probably hit the dreaded 50% at the same time as you.

h-hh-hold me

Sorry.

No we aren't all Justin did was increase immigration from 250k under Harper to 300k now.

Why are Canadians so fucking retarded? Shut the fuck up faggot

White’s are a tiny majority in the only 2 cities that matter in Canada (Vancouver and Toronto).

Liberty must die first. Holding onto " Americana " has brought us here.

Some food for though:
America was 90% white 60 years ago.
Canada was 90% 15 years ago.

What is the 56% meme from?

>that matter
"Mattering" meaning what the jew controlled media/narratives say are the " cool " places to go spend your tourist dollars and help prop up?

It's just bants guy, if you can't handle it just activate your crane and get all 800lbs of y'all off the chesterfield eh

More and more people migrating to Canada are Africans rather than Europeans so it's a big deal you retarded leaf. If we don't act all of North America is going to turn into fucking California.

>Canada was 90% white in 2002

I think it has to do with the white population in the United States.

Holy fuck that's a punchable face.

250k was already suicide, this is just considerably worse, we're switching out a whole percent of our population each year, and if you think that it will ever slow you're mad. Also the conservatives don't care about mass migration cause their in bed with the big Corps which want as many cheaply employable bodies as possible. There is no solution.

>le

What is this, 2005 reddit?

Ackchuallly, it was 30 years ago. Still this shift is rapid and increasing in rapidity each year. There is no future for white Canadians.

No, that's the meme.

America is 85% white though

I dunno, man. That's the meme.

Yeah there's so much wrong with this comment. Firstly our foreigner problem if we go by sheer number is overwhelmingly Asian, such as people from China and India.

Africans are hardly relevant and I reject this " Americanism " being projected onto Canada that we should even give a single fuck about negroids even in the sense of disparaging them.

It must remain an American embarrassment that they somehow have such a problem lasting centuries with the lowest iq race whom they somehow never mustered the will to deport.

200 Million Whites vs. 23 Million Canadians

You sure have us beat, Leaf...
Now who do you think will last longer in an age where 2 billion chinks are flooding your country as we speak while your faggot meme 63IQ Prime Minister welcomes them with open arms?

>There is no future for white Canadians.

Oh no! Are whites dying?

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

Yes

>200 Million Whites
in a country where arabs and hispanics count as white.

Unironically they are, look at our population pyramid and then remember that the bottom half is 50% non-white. Each year more white people die of old age in Canada than are born and this trend will continue from here on out.

our whites might as well be niggers, they worship arab dick and treat women like gods even in the small far out villages jammed full of whites

just fucking rake us already

Whites aren't counted as Hispanic, they're given their own category for several decades. We have 325,000,000 people, and are ~60% non-Jewish or Hispanic White. Do the math, chink.

There are also almost no Arabs in the US.

“Matter” meaning almost all Canadian finance, culture and information comes from those two cities.

OLMAO!!!
IAM fuccen EIGHT PURCENT WITER THAN YOU, tYrONE. BURGERs abSOLLUTELY #BTFO

" finance " again, meaning what? Their agricultural worth is non existent, energy production non existent, industrial capacity is overseas.

" Culture " is simply what the jews encourage. My favourite Canadian television shows would be Corner Gas and Trailer Park Boys. Both absolutely indifferent to Vancouverism or Torontoism.

The fact is all you know about Canada is simply from a jewish encouraged source.

This. I hate all fat retarded burgers. Even better, their minorities are stirring all sorts of shit up and causing massive amounts of crime. Americans are finished

what the fuck

I know right. Someone thinks Canada was 90% white in 2002.

t. below 50% White within 5 years

but 56% is a fake number anyway

McFucking Kill Yourself

Is this bait?

>ha, I only have 500 niggers burning and looting my neighborhood, unlike that americuck who has 550 niggers burning and looting his neighborhood
>canada is so huwite you guys