Well, republicans? What do you have to say for yourselves?

Well, republicans? What do you have to say for yourselves?

>why?
>one homicidal lunatic

>good people go to church on sunday cuz republicans

k

I'd like to see these libfags go tell that to the victims and see what happens
Also where's all this libfag outrage for chicago, or baltimore, or detroit, or D.C, or L.A. Every year nigs shoot each other en masse and never do I hear these cucks ever talk about it

Dude was able to get a gun due to the fed's incompetence. Texas denied his application for CHL, FBI OK'd his rifle purchase even with a bad conduct discharge and a DV conviction.

>never do I hear these cucks ever talk about it
If it's not on CNN then it never happened.

Only liberal atheists can shoot up a church with an illegally owned weapon, or a rural area in Texas that voted for trump, and blame republicans

First of all the guy wasn't even anything close to a republican, and also we had a bunch of Democrats in office and there were not only as many shootings but also they didn't do jack shit about gun control themselves.

I'm tired of these old ass media thots running off at the mouth. Bitch shut the fuck up and eat something.

Obama's military caused the bureaucratic error that led to him getting guns.

They never will, they secretly want the niggers and spics killing each other. One reason why they like abortion is that the niggers used it as birth control. The nigger population is still around 13%, same as it was in 1860.

a dumb whore saying dumb whore things.

FBI wants this kind of shit to happen senpai. They are controlled by the deep state after all.

People need to go to church armed.

To defend themselves.

I really wish that stupid cunt would drink herself to death and get eaten by rats already.

Rats have taste

Like that hatchet-faced kike gave a damn about those people when they were alive. Come to Texas and say that, cunt.

Absolutely nothing. What does the left have to say about not leaving alone the poor old man who put that insane faggot down.

He couldn't even go to the memorial to pay his respect to those who have died. Hell, the reporters won't even listen to the sheriff when a cop isn't around to support it, and won't stay off his property.

Gun was purchased during the Obama administration.

Anybody got the vid where Jason Biggs pisses on her face?

>shot in killed
Stupid cunt

I'd pay $20 to watch a livestream of Chelsea Handler getting airdropped into ISIS territory.

I'm confident those who wrote the Bill of Rights were not members of the Republican party. Also, she's a Jew.

>to honor their God
What a slimy thing to say

Everyone knows that Republicans are required to shoot up a church at least once a year to maintain their membership.

Well at this point that'd pretty much be Sweden, as ISIS has been effectively routed in their original territory. Took more'n thirty days, but they did get fucked hard.

...I'd also pay to see her dropped into a Swedish no-go zone.

And sometimes the Aussie bantz just miss the mark.

Chances are pretty good the shooter was a conservative but this killing wasn't political just domestic violence

Let's not bring politics into this

>be american
>go to church
>Get shot