When did you realize that violence, war and death is the only way to stop the liberal disease and gloablism?

When did you realize that violence, war and death is the only way to stop the liberal disease and gloablism?

But if were violent wont

A. the government intervene harshly

B. Prove them right?

Inb4 ifyoukillyourenemiestheywin.png

its not, goy

Worked for the founding fathers.

Peace breeds liberalism. War doesn't have to be against them, but a common enemy

So what are we supposed to do? I work 16 hr days and have a wife and kid. What can i do to help bring some sense to the world?

Modern liberals are followers.
Give them something better to follow.

You looking to volunteer?

When did you realize this is the nature of the world. Doesn't matter what you do or don't do it will always be this way, always has been

It's up to each man to decide how he contributes.

I personally know an user who is rich and is looking to bankroll any alt-right politician that pops up on the scene so he isn't beholden to special interests and can vote his conscious.

Some people get involved in activists groups and stage events like physically going out and stopping migrant boats from coming to Europe.

Everyone's got to do what they think they can.

Gladly

Says the Russian troll trying to divide Americans.

>You need someone good with words, someone who can encourage and dissuade, to show each individual the conflict he's caught up in, with all the wrong that results. He needs to show him clearly that he's not doing what he wants and is doing what he doesn't want to do. As soon as you show someone this, of his own accord he'll refrain completely -
>Epictetus II xxvi 4; cf. I iv 18

'War is the world's only hygiene'

After reading and listening about WWI and POST-WAR Europe.

user y'all need help; seek out that there counseling for ya violent behavior.
Violence is not an answer.

You have no idea how many times I day dream of a squad of smug, giggling people smacking around Antifa and pastel-haired xanax-popping shits with the butts of rifles. Not even trying to be edgy. California fucking sucks.

We're already divided. Antifa, SJWs, niggers, border-hoppers, and trannies are not my allies and never will be, even if you put a silly red hat on them.

Sounds like the treatment is worse than the disease, to be honest my brethren.

His name is Anders Breivik

If you want to start being taken seriously then start acting as violent as muslims. Some smug ass talks shit about conservatives then we hillary them. They counterprotest a conservative event we leave some hillarys around to go off. Make opposition to conservatism so costly they wont do it. Start acting like muslims and no one will dare say a word. They have it down pat, no criticism allowed.

Are you planning on going down to the atheist convention?

Place is going to be packed with atheists.

Literally a building packed full of horrible people.

I might go down their and fuck them all up by holding a sign that says, "YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL!"

>there

My first anti-progress stirrings were around 2013 or so. Wouldn't admit being an unironic fascist to myself until this spring.

Oof hope you find peace one day

Yesterday at around 6:30pm

the last world wars were pretty dysgenetic actually. more likely to die when you were dutiful and brave. the world had an extra breeding opportunity for the ill, sickly and cowardly who stayed home.
afterwards the massive destruction served everywhere made societies wary of fighting and struggle and bred all kinds of hippies and anti-war movements
being sent to die for few steps of muddy land somewhere also made people despise authority more - which might be good in the case of governments but unfortunately it extended to every traditional authority holding society together.
the mechanized warfare turned the war to dysgenetical power, the proliferation of nuclear arms has made actual victories between all-out conflict between powers that have them impossible.

>tfw realizing that ww1 literally ruined everything

pretty much. it was rather inevitable though the political setup of the time was just too retarded (so you can blame the older system for it*). but the societies were fucked up for good after that event

*it all gives a terrible sense of inevitability historic predestination. we need more "black swan" events how terrible they might ever be