Sup Forumstards will defend Jordan Peterson's transphobic, misogynistic, and fascist viewpoints

Sup Forumstards will defend Jordan Peterson's transphobic, misogynistic, and fascist viewpoints.

You people are scum of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=23dArPpXgCM
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=BO1BlsQopTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop thinking that because people are different they are somehow less than one another. Clean your room and sort yourself out, eh.

I actually never watched his shit I just know he wants you to clean your fucking room.

So go do it, OP, clean your room. If you do it, you're supporting fascism, and if you don't, you're supporting fascism. Checkmate, atheist.

>Clean your room and sort yourself out, eh.

>hurr durr clean your room. I parrot the talking points of an authoritarian fascist because I hold no views of my own

That's how you sound like, cuck

Sounds like some oneneeds to clean their room

you nailed that cock sucker

I just wanted to let you know that you have been brainwashed into a cult.

Says the man who likely voted for Trump and parrots Alex Jones talking points.

Yeah, I'm the delusional one buddy. Keep telling yourself that.

I bet commies have really dirty rooms that stink of weed.

Why are you trying so hard

> PARROTS PARROTS PARROTS PARROTS

OP is a faggot who can't just admit capitalism won and it's fucking over

leftists should really stop trying to meme

This is a larp for (yous)

die commie

>Why are you opposing fascism? Don't you know hitler did nothing wrong?

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Sieg fucking heil.

What? Why are you just stating facts

You're an imbecile who can't admit that communism is superior to capitalism in every way. And I don't use the term "imbecile" lightly, as it denigrates people of low intelligence who did not choose to have that, but you're deserving of the term you imbecile.

I can tell he is a very intelligent man.

transgenders are mentally unstable, men and women have their places, and I'm not sure about the facist part.

So yeah, I'd probably defend most of his view points.

Greetings from Sup Forums.

Nothing makes me laugh more than seeing commies get hung up on liberal identity politics
>MUH TRANSPHOBIA
>MUH MISOGYNY
>MUH RACISM

Good luck winning the class war when you're literally too divided by intersectionality and race/gender IdPol to unite the proletariat

Why don't you just admit that you're a fascist authoritarian that'd like nothing more than to descend our country into chaos with your racist, misogynistic, and overall hateful views?

Oh wait, you won't because you have no ability to self-reflect. You just keep parroting the same memes like how "Trump is based kekek" or "lamestream media, amirite guys?"

commies get the gas twice just to make sure.

Lmao if communism is superior give an example where it actually worked. Oh wait...

>racist
>Islamophobic
>xenophobic
>narcissistic
>white(1+supremacist+nationalist+privilege denier)
>Nazi
>Hate-speech spewer
You forgot a few
>

>telling me to die instead of addressing my grievances with Jordan Peterson

And you wonder why people within the transgender movement hate you.

What? I'd love to.
Fuck Trump though he;s a cuck

Those weren't examples of real communism. Of course, you couldn't possibly understand that. It takes a very high IQ to understand the works of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

Guess what you bigot? I've read Marx multiple times, and I'm going to go change the world.

try harder friendo

Thank you comrade. People must know of the absolutely vile hate that comes out of Peterson's mouth. When the revolution comes, he will be one of the first to be gone.

>my grievances with Jordan Peterson
Imagine being so fragile and privileged that you classify your disagreements with someone's political views as "grievances"

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Imagine being so narcissistic as to be a bigoted asshole and not call transgender people by their preferred pronouns.

Transgender people are victimized, and you're only perpetuating that victimization. You should be ashamed.

And you won't defend your ass from HIV. Thank God for that.

just stfu man, why are you so retarded?

>hurr durr not real communism.
literally every fucking time.

Nice b8

bruh his interview on jocko's last podcast was fire

youtube.com/watch?v=23dArPpXgCM

listen clean your fucking room and go back to tumbler

Thanks, I can't believe these retards are actually falling for this bait this hard.

1488 motherfuckers.

>it takes a very high IQ
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the works of Carl Marks and Fredrick Angles. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical autism most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also Marks’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Thomas 4 Kids literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Marks and Angles truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Mark’s existential catchphrase “Dude Free Shit Dude LMAO” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Communist Manifesto tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

hehe knew it

>tumbler

>can't even spell Tumblr correctly.

Fucking misogynist scum

thank you for your service, meme-flag retardo-bait-shill
I've seen some people trying to character assassinate Peterson a couple days back and having you do the "extremely obvious bait thread" part, really helps everyone to see what's going on

kek idiot I was making fun of you. You group-think fags always label people not in lock-step with your hive mind with the same batch of words, all of which utterly lose their meaning because of how people like you use them without justification

we dont defend them we enbrace them. And we dont care about you or what you think.
Sage and slide.
Now go clean your room.

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

We don't wonder about it. We are proud of it.

People hated Christ too, Peterson fits the archetype in a way. Love the bait, every time he holds his arm up freeze frame and it is a seig heil.

Do you even meme, bro?

Hitler did nothing wrong motherfucker.

Repeat after me: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Jesus, how filthy is your room? It's going to take a lot of work to sort yourself out.

Slay the dragon, and rescue your dead father! Why aren't you sorting yourself out?

this is bait dont nice try buddy

Love that pic lmayyyo

I bet your room is full of shit

I was repeating Peterson's point of "I've read Marx, I'm gonna change the world now!"

check out the video, it's good.

our country is dissolving into chaos precisly because we are NOT authoritarian racist misogynists, you absolute moron.

This is a Peterson fan lol awesome b8

>It takes a very high IQ to understand the works
of rick and morty

Sounds like you have a dirty room.
You know what to do...

Marx' labor theory of value was good, but until you can give me a fucking clear and objective difference between personal property and private property your ideology will remain retarded.

Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

thank you REDDIT. PETERSON IS FUCKING LEBBIT TIER SHIT GET OUT.

ATTN NEWFAGS, THIS IS A BAIT POST. PLEASE IGNORE

He totally gave it away, read his last sentence
Man I got baited twice today, I suck at inner at!

Christ, you're so full of rhetoric it's difficult to read your reply.

There are some very, very bad people lurking in the corners and if we don't do something about it then the right-wing ideologues will spread their ideology all across this country.

oh wow you got me. Good work user!

He roasts nazis and gives the truth about them just as much as he gives the truth about commirs also seriously implying JBP an individualist semi-tradcon man would identify with an authoritarian collectivist movement is lulzy

I may be a newfag, but I'm not that much of a newfag. This is the most obvious bait ever.

You know who else holds their hands like that? Mexicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=BO1BlsQopTQ go to 0:51 for hands out

Clean your room and make up with your dad, op. Also, stop being a faggot.

holy shit leave
don't post if you're not gonna post.
don't make a post saying you're not gonna post, you moron.

you are cancer

>use the word transphobic
>don't realize its a made up word to control the argument

Kys faggot

I hope that eventually we legislatively force you use the words from my left-wing, postmodernist, neo-marxist ideology so you have no choice but to use our compelled speech.

>It takes a very high IQ to understand the works of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

What are you, some kind of intellectual supremacist bigot?

>throw a tantrum on the internet
>EVERYONE IS A TROPICAL BIRD CAPABLE OF MEMORIZING AND REPEATING A FEW SENTENCES BUT ME
Image familiar

no, I'm a LARPER.

id love for you to give some actual examples of JP being any of those things. Im sorry that an intelligent scientist has spent his life debunking everything you believe in but that does not make him any of your catchy little buzz words.