Jew Envy?

So you're jealous of the Jews, right? Jews have the highest IQ and are the most successful per capita despite being the most oppressed group in human history. So it's jealousy then? If not, then what?

It's not jealousy, its usury.

>most oppressed group
you still believe in memes don't you?

They actually have been the oppressors since they made money during the industrial revolution. I think their "high IQ" and their success is related with their economic position.

Narcissistic and aggressive manlet from an exclusive and sheltered cultural background, and squeaking from behind his kippah that basically gives him a privileged angle to tackle American social/political controversy where no white Goyim male dares to go for fear of being racist or counter-semitic.

I'll admit, I am jealous. Fucking sucks being stupid and poor. Live it up, I ain't even mad. Just the luck of the draw.

Most anti semites are just underaged and new to the scene. They genuinely think the world is run by and controlled by Ben shapiro and his fellow jews

I know from 90% of the ones I’ve talked to. I’d say average age is 16-17

its social status lad

im jewish but im poor and lazy. he just got lucky in life

I'm jealous that they got away with creating an ethnostate
I'm not jealous of the means by which they aquired it though

>the world isn't run by jews
of course it's a swede

Jews are hated by everyone for a reason, man. Most of them are good, but their bad apples come close to ruining the bunch. It has to do with their culture and tendency towards usury since their verbal IQs are high while their spatial IQs are lower than whites and Asians. They don't really produce much either. They tend to go towards bullshit like politics, law, and finance, which hardly ever benefits the economy.

I like my Jewish friends and relatives (0% Jew myself), but you can tell there's some genetic predisposition towards being a user and drama queen.

>Jews defund my rural school and alter the curriculum towards slavery until i'm poor and stupid
>literally forced to come to a Svalbardian pottery imageboard if I want to learn anything substantial about the real world
>Forced to join the marines and defend israel for a meager living wage
>step up, be a man, and support my half-mexican wife's black son

Proud to be an american, please take my foreskin and a hundred dollars master, thank you for fighting for my freedom granddad

i played wolfenstien who knows how bad my life would be if germany on the war i might have a wife and kids and be strong and wealthy and healthy thank god

I love jews so much i cherish being their favorite pets

>World isn't insanely disproportionately run by Jews

Fuck off, dude.

> If not, then what?
First you must assume that there maybe reason other than envy

Also, how does the most oppressed group in history happen to be (most successful? /vs/ earning the most money?) per capita?

It can't really be the most oppressed group currently? as evidenced by earning per cap?

>listen to Ben Shapiro Show everyday
>generally agree with him on most issues
>tfw he tries to jew me with advertisements to buy gold every three minutes

Why can't they resist it?

Doesn't change the fact that I'm dumb and powerless. The question was am I jealous not do I like it. I am jealous of people who are better than me. No matter how hard I try I may only hit certain levels in society and so yea I am jealous of people who can do it easily.

I don't think they understand how badly it affects people. They have hearts (most do at least), but they just can't fucking resist Jewing people over. It's so bizarre.

Unless you call earning the most money a form of oppression..
Which of course could itself be true, all you have to do is value currency a bit too highly with respect to everything else

>generally agree with him on most issues
pic related, his wife.

>tfw no qt pure jewess wife

I like having more than a 2 inch penis and I like having a social life outside of debating kids on the Internet

How the fuck could i be jealous of something so hideous and evil?

Are you sure you aren't oppressing yourself with that book of yours?

OH SHIT

the ovens are calling for you schlomo

Statistically there is more Europeans with IQ's over 140 than the entire worldwide Jewish population. Their control doesn't have to do with intelligence. It is because they are an ethnocentrism culture. 200 years ago the British controlled more than the jews do now. Their power will wane and the mud people will finish them off. The best thing for Jews to do is to admit they are white and join the rest of whites. Promote the Judaeo-Christian culture in stead of the marxist pedophilia culture.

Nazis are all fucking trash. Hope they all burn

>>most oppressed group in human history.

Hard to top Native Americans. We're talking 4 world trade powers teaming up and successfully genociding 2 continents.

Since the Nazi genocide didn't target Hebrews at all. And know one really knows who the descendants of Abraham are. And we also know that Moses was not a Hebrew.

We're left with the question. Was the targeting of ethnic Ashkenazi and Khazar worse than the targeting of the Yadzidi people's?