Prove to me that black people commuting more crimes is genetic and not economic

Prove to me that black people commuting more crimes is genetic and not economic

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/
theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2011/03/racial-controversy-of-violent-gene.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Committing* fuck I'm phone posting

Just look at literally every black country.

I guess the reasoning goes something like this: Relative poverty is closely correlated to high crime rates. What is a good indicator of low performance in a free market system? IQ. Which race in the U.S. has the lowest average IQ? Black people.

I need statistics though

facts are racist. we don't allow racism here.

U don't see the same amount of crime among poor peasants in Europe. Up their genetics aren't the only thing, but it certainly plays a part

Seems like a strawman and a false dichotomy rolled into a single line.

Economic status is not an excuse to be a literal piece of shit.

Someone post the chart showing wealthy blacks still commit more crime than poor whites.

Okay check out the crime rates for these places

The poorest counties in America are all 90%+ White, they also have relatively low crime rates
If you compare poor black areas to poor white areas the difference in crime rates is staggering

Anger management issues has clear genetic origins, so one could argue that a race that commits more crimes of passion might have a higher rate of this genetic disorder.

Well... let me go to my dna lab here and ill show you in a bit. Gonna count each nucleotide on the string and prove to you gods great mistake of creating black people. Maybe in the meantime we will figure out why god has been such a fuck up creating a perfect white world that would be invaded by a bunch of black beasts that would rape pillage and plunder.

No. Fuck you OP. How about you show me one place, ONE FUCKEN PLACE, at any point in time, past or present, where a population of majority sub Saharan Africans have not a culture of violence, debauchery, rape, etc. Where and when have they not regressed to shanty town chimpanzees without the white man propping them up?

ANSWER ME YOU KEK?!

Yet another leafgt that sticks their nose in American issues. Lulz

KEK = KEK

Isn't niggers committing most of the crime everywhere not enough?

Look up crime rates broken down by income levels and race.

Wealthy blacks commit more crimes than whites living in poverty.

I was unaware nogs were a purely American issue

Yet another amerifat shames his homeland by acting like a stereotypical amerifat (Ie. Very stupid)

Prove to me thier poor economics is not genetic.

>commuting more crimes is genetic and not economic
average nig in south africa makes 5000 dollars
average romanian makes 400 dollars
take a guess who has the lower crime rate?

West Virginia is the 2nd poorest state (behind only Mississippi), the 4th whitest state at 93.9% white, and is the 13th safest state vs Mississippi which America’s Most Dangerous State at 40% Black, the highest percentage in America. This indicates that race is a better predictor of crime.

Ignore that shilling faggot, he isn't here for facts, but to be an attention seeker.

>leaf talking shit about any country ever

This is what I'm looking for

Football players.

so why didn't you /r/ing it you fucking newfag
stop posting, this isn't plebbit.
and you wonder why your thread is shit

see pic

KEK = KEK

I think it's decent for my first thread ever faggot. And I've never browsed reddit.

proofs? The Mississippi shitholes are all majority black last time i checked

How are the two arguments even mutually exclusive though OP? Lmao Jesus you people are dense

it isn't, however being impulsive and aggressive is genetic and that leads to crime

Convince me that faggotry is genetic and not mental illness.

Large clusters of poor white people don't have near the same amount of crime. It is cultural as much as genetic.

How can you honestly believe the races aren't genetically different when they look entirely different? That's like saying all dogs are wolves, all dogs are one race "Wolfkind". Do you believe in the theory of evolution - or do you not? If not, then go re-evaluate your sham existence.

Look for the MAOA 2-repeat variation

[The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
"Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims."

LOL

Here's another informative link:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/

I study/research Genetics in my spare time, so I know a few more but this is the most applicable I can think of that is DIRECTLY associated with crime (many more associated with that indirectly)

This pretty much settles it.
If you want more in depth info, read the book “the bell curve”
This, you have to be willfully blind to promote otherwise.
Are you suggesting culture isn’t genetic?
In any case you have to treat them as individuals
You can judge people by thier character and not by thier race and get the same results.
I love Oreos, and can still hate gangbanging niggers.

Name a place on earth that blacks commit less crime then others Per capita

>football niggers get paid millions
>still rape and kill people but its okay cause they've been trained to throw a ball around for our amusement

mental illnesses are more genetic than environmental; our culture just empowers the mentally ill

That’s a myth, nfl players commit less crime than the general population

Less inteligent you are, the more aggressive you are

>black people are affected by fluoridosis and other fluoride related disfunction at a rate up to 4 times as severely as whites
>this is due to genetics
>this plummets their IQs and emotional stability
>thus crime

Ah so who was putting fluoride in the african water for the blacks to drink? When the europeans arrived they hadn't even figured out how to use the wheel nor had they even one 2 story building. All dat fluoride eh?

raw unemployment and raw poverty arent correlated with violent crime; a stronger correlation is Gini coefficient.

>Just elected a tranny
>Beat leafs to it
You were saying?

if only he introduced the good parts of sharia like amputation for theft women getting whipped for being degenerates and death for gays

Disappointed Sup Forums, he asked for real proofs, not correlations.

There are more poor whites than there are blacks in totality in this country.

Nearly every black's rap career is based on bragging about drugs and prostitution.

it's cultural, retard

Lack of Vitamin D. Skin too dark, not enough sun.

>lulz xDDD

Is the pool closed? :DDD is poverty over 9000

Lemme just barrel roll outta here

perhaps a combination of poverty, malaria, and no real winters of privation has kept IQ stable?

after all, cognitive development in nords and slavs is all to do with long winters and privation.

with the jews IQ was developed through eugenics and inbreeding, which can easily go in the wrong direction if done poorly (like black kids screwing their cousins)

Then explain why sub-Saharan Africa never amounted to anything after THOUSANDS OF YEARS before the Mooslim and huwite slavers arrived (even though they were enslaving each other first).

subsaharan africans have sonemthing called the warrior gene and their genes are stronger and the epigenetic alleles are turned on 16x more frequently that any other people. finish people are the closest with 4x
>theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2011/03/racial-controversy-of-violent-gene.html

the numbers have changed since then. top left table should be 0.29% for northern european whites. the 0.4 sample had too many southern italian men.

explain this then

Rape does not help you economically.

The only reason minorities are more predisposed to committing crimes, all else being equal, is that white men are pussies and have low testosterone.

Black americans were taken out of their stick huts into one of the most prosperous nations in world history and they still can't make it after 250-ish years despite all the opportunities, what more proof do you need?

That's not true. crime and race are more highly correlated

What do you think causes poverty? How do you think cultures come into being? How do you explain the fact 99%+ black countries have similar crime rates as American nogs?
Answer all of the above.

Pro tip: European influence, if anything, should've taught them how to manage their resources. Lots of countries who are now flourishing had very dark periods and it took them less than 20 years to get back on track.

Also, Google 'genetic marker crime'.

LOok at Africa and the dirty tribes and all the douche bag shit goin on. Now look at hood nigga. Then. Look at nigga that grew up with a dad. Your welcome

just look at these charts

This, but also Ryan Faulk has a *whole section* of his site dedicated to race and crime!

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-crime/

I read it a while ago, but IIRC the conclusion is that black crime is high, not just due to the nigger IQ (which is itself genetic), but that there appear to be additional factors on top of that.

>continent of africa
>needing statistics
kek