How does it make any sense that a government can put you in jail for lighting a plant on fire and breathing the smoke?

How does it make any sense that a government can put you in jail for lighting a plant on fire and breathing the smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I....I don't know
But I do know the answer is more government.

how can they arrest for stealing car. I mean it all really belongs to the earth.

False equivalence, stop being retarded on purpose.

Because the effects of breathing in the smoke can cause public health issues. How does it make sense that someone can be this incompetent that they look at it from a perspective that a child learns not to do.

>how does it make sense that a government can put you in jail for smelling rocks

>how does it make sense that a government can put you in jail for pushing your finger on a piece of metal causing an explosion in a tool which propels a piece of lead somewhere

>how does it make sense that a government can put you in jail for producing sound waves that makes a certain person feel threatened

Because Masons and Jews profit from it being illegal not stfu and get drunk as fuck goy.

Because the plant is an illegal drug.

How dies is make any sense that a government can put you in jail for recycling harmful chemicals, heating them up and breathing in the smoke?
Oh right, false equivalency. Meth and weed are totally different.

I don't know Muhammad, does it say anything about it in the Koran?

>why do i have agency for my actions?

>t. Autism Speaks

because you can put a dick in your mouth that hasn't aged a specific amount and go to jail

and because you can grab a gun and shoot a bullet from it and strike a random stranger and go to jail

and because you can say a few words from your mouth that come as a threat to others and go to jail for it

laws are laws disphit

And while your in prison you will be held down by Tyrone every night.

It causes personal health issues.
These issues are of none of the governments concern to be quite frank.

>How does it make sense that a government can put you in jail for putting a piece of your body in something that feels good

Not an argument.

Yeah the government has no place in a citizen's safety.

Literally what did you mean by that, user?

>Because the effects of breathing in the smoke can cause public health issues

No it can't you retarded faggot, weed is fucking harmless you cunt, it's just a fucking plant.

whats the red pill on weed, does it have non meme benifits that big pharma are supressing?

h3h3 AGAIN. Get the fuck out of here god damn lebbit faggots go watch your shitty fucking kike shit there.

>plants are harmless

>let's strawman him
>what shall we say?
>let's conflate THC with ricin

>weed is fucking harmless you cunt

Tell that to a weed addict who hasn't been able to get his hands on weed for more than a week

>it's just a fucking plant.

Oh thank god, always wondered what nightshade tasted like.

How does it make any sense that a government can put you in jail for having too much fun?

How does it make any sense that a government can put you in jail for making money?

How does it make any sense that a government can put you in jail for using your knife?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

>The term "naturalistic fallacy" or "appeal to nature" may also be used to characterize inferences of the form "Something is natural; therefore, it is morally acceptable" or "This property is unnatural; therefore, this property is undesirable." Such inferences are common in discussions of homosexuality, environmentalism, and veganism

Fuck off Yankstain.

you disgust me with your burger proxy you fucking leaf

Its drugs, it's bad, Weed isn't the "cure all fix every disease imaginable" miracle drug that your stoner buddies all claim it to be. It makes you stupid, unproductive, fucks with your memory, causes all sorts of mental disorders (Anxiety, depression, Depersonalization, etc)

"It's not as bad as alcohol or cigarettes" is a stupid argument, cocaine isnt as bad as flakka so should be ok to use

"public safety"