>RED ALERT
RED ALERT
>RED ALERT
RED ALERT
>RED ALERT
RED ALERT
>RED ALERT
theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/

uk.businessinsider.com/cia-pompeo-former-official-dnc-hack-trump-russia-intelligence-2017-11

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/cia-director-met-nsa-whistleblower-who-disputes-russias-role-dnc-hack
newsweek.com/donna-brazile-book-seth-rich-dnc-murder-conspiracy-702838?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
youtu.be/wp0S_PELIMM
youtu.be/95rQkq1QnW8
youtu.be/NaNhtlS2GxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-prosecutor/senator-seeks-explanation-for-career-u-s-prosecutors-abrupt-resignation-idUSKBN1D735P
wsj.com/articles/who-leaked-the-paradise-papers-1510098669
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok but, does Justin Beiber have a mega church that preaches conservative values?

is justin bieber cut or uncut tho?

BREAKING Jeff Sessions is recusing himself from this too

I was going to bitch about these posters jacking off to a sidebar but ffs activate your windows

if only there was a date on that article...

This, fuck the government

The briefing happened last month.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/cia-director-met-nsa-whistleblower-who-disputes-russias-role-dnc-hack

I expect a half dozen more church shootings, a few school shootings, and one major terrorist attack if this gets any traction in the normie retard press.

>BREAKING Jeff Sessions is recusing himself from this too

Sounds about right.

>have a job
>just keep recusing yourself so you dont have to work

Is Sessions the biggest Welfare Queen in the US?

not yet. don't blink too hard, you might skip timelines again.

This is all political theater. Everyone in charge knows what happened.

I posted this at the beginning of the day.

No one cared, but I knew immediately, this is as big as the Fusion GPS happening

the Seth Rich-DNC connection was one of the most effective psyops of the last election, kudos fellas

checks out

Seth Rich WAS the leaker moron.

Justin built a church?? link

Donna Brazile was telling Clinton she was going to expose her. Sunday's interview was her Scooter Libby "I'll talk" moment.
She probably demanded several million to keep quiet and nobody believed she would talk until Sunday.
she alone could bring down the entire thing if she weren't a spineless nigger

I consider myself to be a fairly patient person, but I've about reached my limit on waiting for these demons to be rounded up and thrown in the noose!!!!

Seth Rich is fake news.

STOP SMOKING WEED!!!

Remember when the Dems where freaking out calling him a hardline white supremacist nazi? The guy is about as effective as a wet noodle.

whadup wit Justin Bieber's hip peener doh?

> when the koch already came but u still suckin

I'm reading Donna Brazile's book as fast as I can to see if I can find out why she dedicated it to him.

www latlmes com/music/true-belieber-how-justins-mega-church-isnt-just-another-mega-church-1

Donna Brazile dedicated her book to Seth Rich.
It's fucking happening
newsweek.com/donna-brazile-book-seth-rich-dnc-murder-conspiracy-702838?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>she alone could bring down the entire thing if she weren't a spineless nigger

She will, wait for her book.

Dems are going to lose their minds when "What Really Happened" comes out.

"In loving memory of my father, Lionel Brazile Sr., my beloved sister, Sheila Brazile, my fearless uncles Nat, Floyd, and Douglas, Harlem’s finest, my aunt Lucille, my friend and mentor, David Kaufmann, my DNC colleague and patriot, Seth Rich, and my beloved Pomeranian, Chip Joshua Marvin Brazile (Booty Wipes).
I miss y’all.…"

"Patriot." What did she mean by that?

>"Patriot." What did she mean by that?

He gave his life to tell the American people the truth.

>IT'S HAPPENING
>It's never happening
Why is Sup Forums always wrong?

Wasn't a psyops my delusional lefty friend

too many low IQ normies coming here for larps

I'd say we need a larps board - but we already have it idk what to do about the influx of these gullible retards who believe goddamn near everything they read.

Light it up

>giving Microjew money

Curious, does using pirated windows stop forced updates or do they still shove that down your throat even if you didn't pay for it?

>koch

2012 called, they want their talking points back.

Kochs hated Trump almost as much as liberals.

More audio from the debunking rod wheeler channel just fucking released
youtu.be/wp0S_PELIMM
wew lads

No difference. It is just the mark they put on the desktop and that's it. All of the articles about the differences are wrong. You can do all the same shit.

is there any bigger babys than cia nigger downs fags? cheese and fucking crackers
>Some senior CIA officials have grown upset that Pompeo, a former Republican representative from Kansas, has become so close to Trump that the CIA director regularly expresses skepticism about intelligence that doesn’t line up with the president’s views. Pompeo has also alienated some CIA managers by growing belligerent toward them in meetings, according to an intelligence official familiar with the matter.

I wonder, does it really put a hip veneer on conservative values?

Sometimes i forget that seymour goddamn hersh fingered Rich as the leaker. on tape.

>holy shit. That's right. We already won this one over and over and over and over again for the last year.

Wheeler confirms SR attended party the day he was killed.
Wheeler says HDD from Rich's laptop wiped clean

>Wheeler says HDD from Rich's laptop wiped clean
Says it according to his gf
the one takeaway in all the rich stuff is that his brother knows the real dirt and is actively part of the coverup, for whatever his motivations

Strange timing that channel released this today. (((Coincidence)))
Last time that channel released stuff they did it one right after the other. Have to keep an eye on it and see if anything else shows up

TICK TOCK MAGAPEDES! BASED!

Let's get this man a coat! Seth Rich was his name! MAGA. Lock her up! Happening! Pedes!

We need this reddit fags. Its like a preschool for "special" children where they decide whether they come to us or stay "special".

>"Instead of acting as a filter between Trump and the intelligence community, Pompeo’s decision to meet with Binney raises the possibility that right-wing theories aired on Fox News and in other conservative media can now move not just from conservative pundits to Trump, but also from Trump to Pompeo and into the bloodstream of the intelligence community."
Why did they mean by this?

>page 5

Fuck you CIA Ni**ers, lets bump this to page 1!

no shit nigger
hes the fucking president
hes working on shit you wouldn't fucking believe

Bump

Checked. Mega Churches to combat the sleazy ones from the 80s but have a comfy aesthetic would be the shit.

Normies need to learn their place.

new audio recordings of Rod Wheeler talking about the investigation were just uploaded a few minutes agoyoutu.be/wp0S_PELIMM

youtu.be/95rQkq1QnW8

No Shit, Sherlock.

round up the pot needles!!!11111!!

facepalm

Donna Brazile does not think Seth Rich was the leaker and she believes his murder was because of a random robbery. Her book might be useful for other reasons, but not for Seth.

The YT page that released the leaked Sy Hersh audio, just released more videos.
youtu.be/wp0S_PELIMM
youtu.be/NaNhtlS2GxE

Donna Brazile, dazzled by Deep State bullshit:

"While we were filling out the forms, a staff person told us that we were being videotaped. Then she read aloud the warning at the top of the form that said if we revealed to anyone what we discussed with the FBI, we would be committing treason. They had taped us listening to her read this so that there could be no ambiguity about what we had pledged to do.
Assistant FBI Director Trainor greeted Michael Sussmann warmly and introduced the other people he’d brought with him. All I can recall is everyone had a long title with the word cyber or counterintelligence attached to it. I wanted to make small talk, crack a joke or something to bring a little humor to the room of humorless people, but Trainor placed himself directly opposite me at the table. This was not the moment for joking. As the agents described the Russians’ methods and the extent of the cyberattacks in the United States, not just in the political sphere, I was so scared I wanted to walk out the door and flee the country.
All my life, I have binge-watched crime dramas and love movies with cops being the heroes, but this wasn’t a movie. This was real life and it was happening in real time. At the conclusion of the two-hour meeting, I wanted to tell the taxi driver not to take us back to the DNC but right to the Pentagon. This was a war, clearly, but waged on a different kind of battlefield. During that twelve-block ride up Capitol Hill, we didn’t say a thing. Henry looked left, Ray looked right, Tom was checking his phone, and I was in suspended disbelief looking straight up at the dome of the U.S. Capitol."

Donna dazzled, pt 2.

"As soon as we got back into the building, we sat numb and silent on the couches in Debbie’s office. I am not one to tremble, because I am my daddy’s girl and I do not scare easily. After that meeting I was just looking at the sky wondering what it was that we should do. Patrice kept walking in and out of the office, but no one wanted to talk or take our order for lunch. Patrice told me later that we looked as if all the life had been drained out of us. I finally asked her to leave so I could talk to Tom, Ray, and Henry. My first words were, “What the fuck!”
Ray said he half-expected that Jason Bourne was going to come flying through the wall when we were being briefed. We all started to laugh, which was good.
“Donna, if God forbid I was ever appointed to the Senate and told that I was going to be on the Intelligence Committee, I would resign,” he said. “There is something to living in a world where you just don’t know.”
We had a conference call with the other officers, and I struggled to hint at the things we could not describe. It was heartbreaking to see how so much of what we had been told could happen or might happen would now actually play out. Now I appreciated why I had chosen Ray as my confidant. He and I had shared this experience, and no matter what would come in the months ahead he was someone I knew I could rely on. I would talk to the cyber task force at our next phone call about how this information from the FBI might help us focus our plan on what to do next, but no matter what that plan was, I would always be able to depend on Ray for emotional support.
This day was serious. This whole election was serious. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. When I went to my office by the railroad tracks I pulled out my bottle of Johnnie Walker and poured myself a nice stiff drink."

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

It's kinda sad. I used to like some of the Intercept's stuff, particularly Greenwald. He may be a fag but he's one of the few actual journalists we have.

Too bad they caught Trump Derangement Syndrome after the election. They even hired that wannabe nog Talcum X. Wonder what Glen thought of that? I can't even bring myself to go there anymore.

This is what happens when you live your whole life taking blue pills and then accidentally swallow the largest of redpills.

Checked. Donna was scared. This is not the book I was hoping it would be, but still, very interesting.

I wonder if the CIA niggers will scatter like rats and try to hide in the dark when Trump sends the Marines into the Pentagon.

this isn't going to happen, Q-user was a larp

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-prosecutor/senator-seeks-explanation-for-career-u-s-prosecutors-abrupt-resignation-idUSKBN1D735P

Again, from Hacks:

"Democrats were taking the minority vote for granted in this election and that the lives of people of color had not improved much at all under Democratic rule.
“No group in America has been more harmed by Hillary Clinton’s policies than African Americans,” he said to the cheering crowd. “If Hillary Clinton’s goal was to inflict pain on the African American community, she could not have done a better job. It’s a disgrace. Tonight I’m asking for the vote of every single African American citizen in this country who wants a better future… Look how much African American communities have suffered under Democratic control. To those I say the following: What do you have to lose by trying something new like Trump? What do you have to lose? I say it again: What do you have to lose? You’re living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs. Fifty-eight percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”
The nerve of this guy to call out Hillary, a woman who has worked all her life for children, for fairness in the workplace, and against discrimination, while he led a company that had allegedly prevented black people from renting apartments in its buildings, and been sued by the federal government.
Yet it was impossible to refute him with facts."

She's so full of shit.
Rod Wheeler said when he started looking into the Seth Rich death for his family that Donna Brazile called the family to try to get him to back off
Now she's trying to point the finger at Russia, saying she was scared Russia would try to assassinate her next after Seth Rich
The whole phony Dem schism they're trying to sell is an op, they're just trying to regain credibility to continue to cover up massive DNC crimes

About Seth:

"Only to Elaine could I say that I felt some responsibility for Seth Rich’s death. I didn’t bring him into the DNC, but I helped keep him there working on voting rights. With all I knew now about the Russians’ hacking, I could not help but wonder if they had played some part in his unsolved murder. Besides that, racial tensions were high that summer and I worried that he was murdered for being white on the wrong side of town. Elaine expressed her doubts about that, and I heard her. The FBI said that they did not see any Russian fingerprints there, but they promised to look into the case. I didn’t feel comfortable enough to ask more than that first question, but his death continued to tear me up inside."

Yup. Brazile's whole book is about how the Russians did it and Seth was just another notch in their belts.

Can't customise my themes but pirated is the way to go.

:^) i hope you have a nice month

BTW, for those who are interested, Brazile's book "Hacks" can be found in the usual Bay places. I agree with President Trump that it is well worth the read. Not for the Seth Rich stuff, but to see what a fucking snake Hillary is (as if you didn't know.) But, of course, your time is your own. Use it wisely.

From Hacks:

"The morning before I left after four days with Elaine, I got on the phone with the man who I referred to from then on as my Spook, but he was not as reassuring as I had hoped he would be. If anything, he was the opposite. He was less interested in the hacking and the Russians, which he seemed already to know something about, than he was concerned about my personal safety.
Where did I live? Did I live alone? What kind of security system did I have at home?
I didn’t have any security system, I said. Just good locks on the doors and sturdy windows.
He said I needed to have more systems to protect myself. I needed motion-sensitive lights and a power backup system in case there was an outage so that I could be protected even if someone cut the power. He wanted me to prepare for the worst. There was a tone in this conversation that put me right back into the fearful world I had been trying to avoid with this escape to Cape Cod. He was not telling me everything he knew, but he was implying that whatever I was experiencing now was sure to get worse. He didn’t want to be too explicit over the phone, he said. We agreed to meet when I got back to Washington, DC.
Knowing that I needed all of these things made me feel that I needed to also do things like this to protect the DNC. I was not just worried about myself but about the kids. Seth Rich was never very far from my mind."

Can I get a quick rundown

Hacks. Fucking degenerates.

"When I was tiptoeing around the muffled Clinton headquarters I thought of what my friend Tony Coelho used to ask me about my campaigns. He’d always ask, “Are the kids fucking? Are they having sex? Are they having fun? If not, let’s create something to get that going, or otherwise we’re not going to win.”"

Oh and this is just the beginning! Our friend 'Clock Boy' will be making an appearance shortly ..... tick tock tick tock ;)

Hacks. Niggers.

"As I got to the airport to fly back to DC on September 2, my mind returned to Donald Trump’s claim that the Democrats were taking the African American vote for granted.
What I had found on the streets of Orlando seemed to support it. All the data showed that 1 percent or fewer of black folk supported Donald Trump, so that vote seemed to Brooklyn to be in the bag for Hillary. No need to spend any money to court it when the poll numbers and the data points were so overwhelmingly in Hillary’s favor. I knew that to be true, but there is a difference between telling a pollster that you favor a candidate and getting yourself out the door on Election Day and going to the polls. The campaign was telling people that electing Hillary would be a historic change, but in their daily lives they did not see how it would change anything for them. I didn’t see much evidence that the campaign had a story it wanted to tell these voters that would persuade them otherwise.
Colorado, too, had its own air of disappointment. The Bernie supporters who were so energized in the primary season had believed that they could change the world, fight corporate corruption, and get some relief for middle-class families. They saw Hillary as not much different from any other candidate: chasing money instead of reflecting the will of the people. They were not satisfied by the strides they had made in changing the party platform victory. They saw it as a symbolic win. And they were not that far off....
I’ve been in campaigns long enough to know what the odor of failure smells like.
And when you catch a whiff of it, no matter what the numbers say, you should worry.

bump

That's it for me for tonight. I need some sleep. But the damage that Hillary did to the DNC, the Democratic party as a whole, it deep and lasting. I will read the rest of the book tomorrow and post quotes from it in an appropriate thread. Thanks for reading along with me, but now I am tired and drunk. And about 188.0 / 470 through the book. Download and read it for yourselves! You won't be disappointed!

Oh, and Donna Brazile will be on Tucker tonight, in about 14 hours. Should be fun.

a bump

I watched Donna backing off her claims on CBS This Morning. I hope she will tell the truth on FOX but I wouldn't count on it

In order to be a Nazi, you must by definition also be useless and impotent both in bed and life. It's the only way to be that angry kek.

Former 'ghosts' (NessA) already stated that it was a direct LAN pull and that there never was a hack. They know whats going down. The supposed hack was the Awan's. Seth Rich's death WILL be avenged.

Moar stuff from Sup Forums going mainstream....

wsj.com/articles/who-leaked-the-paradise-papers-1510098669

>theintercept.com

fuck off shill

(1 post by this id)

Thread derailing. Seems suspect. However, the key to the Intercept article is Bill Binney. Pres is no fool, well-aware of Binney’s explanation of the DNC email leak, the legitimacy. This article is very encouraging.

And binney is an ex-ghost (NessA) he designed thinthread...the original PRISM that actually would have encrypted all internal data from the US. He knows his shit. But it wasn't just binney that made that statement, there were NUMEROUS ghosts that stated it was a LAN pull ----------> UBS Flash drive and NOT a hack.

It’s been like this for a long time. At least two years.

heh

>Seth Rich WAS the leaker moron.
Wow, there are retards still falling for this disinformation campaign? That's pretty shameful. The Kremlin must be gleeful on how easy it is to mislead the stupidest Americans.