MAGA

AWOOOOVEMENT

>tfw when all the Australians are cracking you up

>1 year ago today

Israel did 9/11

damn, made me think

Saw this yesterday
What does it mean?

So this happened while everyone was getting their panties in a twist over VA.

Reminder that "Gillespie was a Trump candidate and today's election proved Trumpism has failed" is a shill narrative from butthurt neocons like (((Ben Shapiro))).

Gillespie cucked and paid the price for it. You do NOT fucking cuck as GOP at this stage. It is suicide.

Theres a pattern to this

About damn time.

The best empirical defense of near-total ethnonationalism is found in the Third Reich's middle class householders' income and birth rates rising year over year and prevailing individually-held wealth rising like mad once productivity was liberated from the parasitism of credit markets in preference of the Reichsbank's interest-free currency issue.

Continue Real Awoo hours without me I'm off to bed. Goodnight /ptg/!

Weren't you going to sleep?

It’s either Jewish Women or bots isn’t it???

>h-he's just fishing for (you)'s
>n-nazi germany's mindset was wrong

Nunes better fucking deliver.

>did not work a day in his life for what he has
If that was the case communists could just put on top hats and then they'd be CEOs

Good. The only way this country can be saved is if white men and white women both realize they've got a target on their backs. I don't believe this has ever successfully occurred in history but white men simply need to continue to push and shove reality into women's faces.

Last one but honestly I could fill the entire thread with these.

>Black women save the Democratic party
...and are a major root cause for the destruction of the black family and community

I'll believe it when I see anything happen with it, but Sessions seems to avoid doing anything to target fellow senators
If anyone has proof that makes my claim bullshit I'd love to hear it

Lol how did Eddie do worse then Trump with younger voters???

Who says I'm not asleep right now and this isn't just one big dream.

Say hello to your new congressman from Utah

What's the best age range for a man to start having kids? For the last couple years my desire to produce offspring has been increasing quite a bit but I keep telling myself that I'm not in the right financial state to seriously consider it yet - "In a few years" I tell myself but the urge really is strong.

>I'm 24
>Used to work full time, saved up 25k-ish in my 401k, quit my job to return to college and finish degree
>married since 20

When is it too late, and how do I know when I'm ready for the financial burden/risk?

Virginia is gone..

Its now deep blue forever.

>Fuck White People
>"Fellow White Woman" Collective

Kikes are bad, mmkay?

sweet dreams night prince

>pro-DACA + amnesty for illegals
>pro-Trump candidate

Pick one and only one. Gillespie was a Bush faggot.

The neighbors are off to the vet, turns out the dogs not dead, but he has a piece of Aerial sticking out of his gut

Isn't it interesting that whites have easily the most diverse vote distribution and that the monolithic black vote is encouraged? Isn't that inherent racism? Nah, the black people are just voting in their "best interest," no problem there.

THE TRUMP COALITION IS STILL WINNING IN PENNSYLVANIA!

SENATOR CASEY SHOULD BE WORRIED, BARLETTA CAN BEAT HIM

WHEN IS WAR GOING TO HAPPEN? I am so fucking bored. I was promised happenings with North Korea. I just want to see something happen.

How dare you fellow white women not vote the way I think you should. For shame!

Because if it was a dream I'd finally have some sense of control in my life.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT OR I WILL KICK OVER TRASH CANS AND SIT IN PLACES WHERE PEOPLE DRIVE AND PICK ON SMALL TOWN BUSINESSES BY INTERRUPTING THEIR BUSINESS

WELL, nothing but losses. I absolutely hate this stupid fucking country. What an absolute disgrace.

White men are the biggest cuckolds on the planet. I refuse to defend suicidal people who actively cuck themselves and work against their own country's interests.

I have never been represented in my life. I have never been listened to in my life. I have never felt even the slightest bit of belonging in this country. What the fuck is wrong with this world. Holy fuck.

now comrade

Trump had memes and didn't give a fuck
What the hell was Gillespie doing besides muh traditional conservatism

Hell I remember the Trump rally in NOVA right before the election, and clearly all the younger voters didn't give a fuck about the local candidates they were talking about, they just wanted to see Trump

MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING MUELLER INDICTS PODESTAS AND HUMA INCOMING

>haven't been up for real wolf hours in weeks
How lewd do we get these days?

B-but people on the talking picture box told me that he basically ran on Trump values. Are you trying to tell me that they would lie like that?
Not if it was my dream.

They voted the way they wanted to vote; how could they have a lot of work to do?

HA! And that was more important than anything else yesterday.

So if you don’t vote like they do, you’re voting wrong and must “do better”?
I can’t think of anything more arrogant.
You don’t see conservatives telling leftists to “do better” by voting conservative.
What literal human trash they are.

Generally elected Supreme Court justices sounds asinine. Could you imagine if we did that for SCOTUS?

>soon

>148508816
You are proving their point, you dumb nigger.

Rust belt > Virginia. We need the GOP to win that rather than some random blue states.

Oh he was a Conservative*

I hope all of the centrists/conservative Dems who voted for Northam see how he got shouted offstage by sanctuary city people at his own victory rally and wonder if they made the right decision.

War against Korea won't happen unless Trump gets the go ahead from China and Russia.

Source or you're a faggot. This LARPing disinfo is becoming cancerous.

Certainly seems that way. Unfortunate, really.

F

Though it can't be forever, because eventually the sun will expand, frying everyone here unless we can somehow move the entire planet or colonized far enough away to not give a fuck

new meme

>Wow goy, it seems everyone hates Trump's agenda! You better run more Jebs! and we all know how well Jeb! did! Democrats will surely get BTFO if you run more Jeb!s!

Figure it out, /ptg/.

can we see the actual polls?

Literally don't have the self-control to resist the urge to Nog for one fucking day.

Some people just don't have it in them to fight.

WHEN HAS THE WAR EVER STOPPED AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When will Trump bomb North Korea?

Glad to see PA is still uncucking itself

I really wished people actually posted his proposals and ideology. He is just another Neocuck like Bush.

Is that a cumstain on his nose or is his nose melting?

Get ready, fascists

>voting republican is literally incorrect and imoral

God I fucking hate these people. I can't wait for the Trump 2020 landslide and the mass suicides. Where the fuck is Antifag? Aren't they supposed to kick off some rebellion that we can squash for amusement?

Needs that $400 Revolution jacket

You should have children as soon as possible even if it makes your life uncomfortable. This is the problem with white people. We want a certain level of comfort that continues to fall out of our grasp. Stop with the bullshit and start making children. How many people in this thread even have kids or have kids on the way? I can't be the only one?

You're not Awoobaker, are you?

PA>VA all the way. Much more important nationally, hopefully it keeps inching further to the right.

>YOU BETTER HELP THEM TRUMP
I hope he doesn't.

The same fate will happen across the nation if Democrats and RINOs get their way.

So how'd the voting go?

You and what revolution? No trash cans died on the 4th.

I have a son.

I should really buy a bunch of cheap chink knockoff milsurp and draw on it with a sharpie so I can market it to Antifa on Etsy at a 500% markup.

Holy fuck stop fretting about who's making threads and just shitpost.

>married since 20
Yikes. Why would you get married so young?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand r_/ptg/ thought process. The implications are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the conclusions will go over a typical user’s head. There’s also Trump’s goyish outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Submissive Goy's Guidebook, for instance. The followers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these policies, to realise that they’re not just simple- they mean something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike r_/ptg/ truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the policy of Trump’s existential catchphrase “Make America die for Israel,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Talmudic Jewish epic Masters and Goys. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their lives. What fools.. how I pity them

> plz r8

He's my fellow countryman, I think

They wont, after a certain point things would just destabilize

Even the fucking soviet union collapsed with enough entropy

Trump just needs to slash the federal workforce.

Man, it's like GOPers were setting themselves up to an eternal safe fiefdom. To forever be the 'token opposition'. Or, if you prefer, the younger sibling to bully around year in and year out.

Reps won special House election in Utah
Reps won State Senate election in Missouri
Reps won a statewide election for state Supreme Court justice in Pennsylvania

just hoping but kek winked at me so I'm thinking I am correct. Fucking pedophiles and muslim brotherhood spies BTFO

The Dems are worried that the cuckservative got beaten so badly. Here's a hint: Ben Rhodes would never willingly give good advice to the GOP, he is only helping to set the narrative for pundits to push tomorrow.

I don't give a fuck who makes the threads as long as it's not a shill. I was just curious is all.

That's nothing. My former friend had a son at 19 last week. He's an unemployed pothead who threw himself at the first slut who would suck his dick.

No.

thats a good age to get married
modern society is degenerates who dont get married till its too late

Why would you care in the first place?