Opinions on this man? Personally I think he's going to be a powerful voice in the marketplace of ideas in the future...

Opinions on this man? Personally I think he's going to be a powerful voice in the marketplace of ideas in the future. He seems to be growing fast in the YouTube sceptic scene. Seriously it's fucking insane how fast and methodically this guy dismantles Sup Forumss racist ideology is absolutely incredible.

How about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8qsG_6bQ_8?t=3399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

septic*

He has very poor macro

Why would I ever listen to anything a manlet gamer has to say about anything? He's probably never even had a one night stand.

>He's probably never even had a one night stand
You must be over 18 to post on this board

>dismantles
Go dismantle ideology that water is wet. Biological races distinction is the truth people see with their own eyes, no matter how many times kikes repeat their lie, it will not become new truth.

fpbp

t. manlet gamer who's never had a one night stand

sage

Is this the guy that screamed like a little baby about how America is so mean to black people and that black people shouldn't be at least partially responsible for their own personal actions?

I relate to him a lot and I like seeing a person like him getting his ideas out there

>what if s daughter wants her dad to give her, her first orgasm
>I don't see a problem dawg! As long as they use contraception
Not a joke. He said this o

he is a total fag.

>Your typical ego-maniac redditor who thinks he has the answer for everything that's ever happened ever because he's so smart and perfect, and everyone else is so dumb and useless.

He is even lower then Sargon.

he got bullied hard by metokur on stream
youtu.be/B8qsG_6bQ_8?t=3399

>getting bullied is btfo an argument.

so this is the power of the alt right.

the clown is a college drop out that made a name of himself by streaming starcraft.He is def a person you should listen to.

All of you kids need to stop watching other people play video games. It's beyond retarded. Play your own games. And if you see that big headed kid, slap him lightly on the cheek and call him a faggot. And then have your first fight.

is he some kind of youtube prosthelytizer like assad? where should I start with his content?

I love these high IQ attacks against him
>":D:D:D: manlet ::DD"
u gottem
>"Here's a quote from him without context xDD"
g-g-g-gotteem

Stay classy fucbois.

His jewtube, JonTron debate video and upwards.

Watch any of his debates where he blows everyone the fuck out. Ignore Sup Forums saying "BUT MUH FAVE E-CELEB SAID HE MANLET SO HE WIN"

Take your pick. He doesn't hide it

>again the same damn thread
>same damn posting style
>britflag again

Do I need to start cataloging these threads so that they can get mod attention?

oh look, it's this thread again

fucking saged

I know his stance in incest, what you said was incorrect. Where is
>I don't see a problem dawg! As long as they use contraception

Love to hear him say that because I know what his stance is and he would never say that. Seems like you have big opinions on things you dont know a thing about buddy.

Hes an absolute faggot and one of the few people that I want to die a horrible death

can you say destiny in your next thread uk fag, ive it on filter id like to not see your garbage bait you repeat over and over every single day

I offered to debate him on a thread two days ago, he told me message his twitter, I don't have twitter, tried to tell him but he left. He can't Jew us all!

this is like the fifth bonnell thread i've seen in 24 hours. stop shilling this effeminate fucking manlet. sage

Sup Forums struggles to understand 'devil's advocate'

No wonder they take up ethno nationalism.

BTW didn't know who he was until then I looked into it.

he sure love being a child fucker devil advocate to do it 5-6 times and who knows how many more times that never went on his channel