Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wogBjxxoYg0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZD2VaZHA2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too much paki blood.

POO

Her mom's Irish, Dad is Welsh.
Total babe.

The first time I saw Catherine Zeta-Jones I could swear she was Spanish or Latina, no idea she was a pure Brit.

I'm surprised she didn't come out as a sheep

british women are bumfuck ugly and as such the hobbit anglomen turd world conquerors couldn't resist blandaups

superior med genes

Welsh or First Brits are noted to have been Swarthy even by Roman standard's. But Anglo-Normans like myself for instance have brown/blond hair.

She's not, she's half Irish.

swarthy Scotsman in traditional Scottish garb

bi polar and manic-depressive, she could have given Hellen Merin a run for her money but something snapped inside her. Michael Douglas is a mench for putting up with her crazy. No doubt she was passed around a few times for parts.

Are they?

norse genes are the only saving grace of britain

Norse genes are there but relatively minimal in the main british population. Also "British" people look very different depending on what country within the UK they're from. The Scottish and Welsh are mostly Celtic, with Scots having the most gingers of any other nation on Earth, and the English mainly being descended from the migrating Saxons with more or less Celtic admixture depending on which area of England they're from.

Don't get any fantasies, India!

Wales is White

All sorts of reasons, Arabic raiding, Negro slaves, the slow spreading of diluted blood that started in Southern Europe. The Spanish Navy crashing in Ireland.

INDIA BTFO

AHAHAHAH

Normally we're not, she's pretty unusual. People assume she's Spanish. Normally we're paler or ruddy.

she's a welsh. welsh are filthy. too much arab blood from when the umayyads ruled hispania

youtube.com/watch?v=wogBjxxoYg0
youtube.com/watch?v=yZD2VaZHA2g

Whites with dark features showcase white diversity and should be admired

>tfw that's my complexion

I'm white right guys?

It’s mainly the Celtic/Welsh DNA. Welsh and Cornish are generally a lot more dark haired and dark eyed.
The further East or north you go in England the more blue eyed and blonde haired you get. The English are basically a mixture of Celtic and Saxon/Norse.

I have very dart eyes and brown hair (was blonde when I wasn’t young). It depresses the hell out of me as I have garbage tier eye colour.

I get my red/brown hair & brown eyes from my English/Scandi part of the family. My Irish relative was blonde with blue eyes. Weird.

only the cool ones

>green eyes
>swarthy

She's not British, She's Welsh

>a fucking leaf
>valid opinion

>be blonde haired and green eyed toddler
>slowly turned in to a mexican

>there are people on Sup Forums that wouldn't fuck Catherine Zeta Jones

>Hurr I got BTFO by a fucking leaf so I'll just resort to calling him a fucking leaf

Alright toothpaste

Spanish?? She looks like a mulatto the likes of which you'd find in Amadora (nigger/Brazilian buffer zone).

i dunno

Im part mex and look more white than her lmao

The white race isn't real.

The concept is a jewish plot to erase national divisions and take one step towards one world government and one world people.

Descendents of Spanish traders/sailors that went to Ireland hundreds of years ago, sometimes called "Black Irish"

t. Mediterranean Anglo person

WE WUZ WELSH

>2017
>being of a swarthy complexion

benjamin franklin while based, looks like the embodiment of the amerimutt caricature. just look at him.

>swarthy complexion
>2017

>I have very dart eyes and brown hair (was blonde when I wasn’t young). It depresses the hell out of me as I have garbage tier eye colour.
Don't be ashamed of your beadiness.

Wrong.

The ancient stock British are swarthy because the neolithic farmers were swarthy.

She dips between lazerrrrrrs, oh-ho-hooooo

Sir Talcum X Senior

That's clearly a Spanish -with some Gypsy- phenotype. I don't give a damn nor believe the "pure Brit" línea I always hear when this woman is talked about.
That girl is CLEARLY the offspring off the Grande y Felicísima.
She IS Spanish, end of story.

Swarthy Anglo here.

Get asked often what race I am, usually get asked if I'm South American.

>nipples are pink

no need for formalities just call her what she is a no good dirty mexican

Isn't this guy a quadroon?

Have a look

I don't know about other brits, but us Welsh are known for our swarthy skin, blue eyes and devilishly good looks.

benjamin looked like a goddamn nigger

>RAIDED

According to legend, the Welsh are somewhat swarthy because when the Spanish Armada was conquered by Sir Walter Raleigh in 1588 the survivors washed up on the Welsh beaches and fucked all the sheep, and eventually these Spanish/Moorish genes got passed on into the local communities, somehow.