EUROFAGS GET IN HERE AND LETS ALL LAUGH TOGETHER AT THE RETARDED BURGERS FOR WILLINGLY ELECTING

EUROFAGS GET IN HERE AND LETS ALL LAUGH TOGETHER AT THE RETARDED BURGERS FOR WILLINGLY ELECTING

- TWO tranny officials
- TWO new nigger governours
- ONE sikh major

LAUGH AT THE RETARDS WHO HAVE TRUMP IN OFFICE, FREE SPEECH AND ACCESS TO GUNS YET STILL CANT FIX THEIR SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2011/08/26/america-reaches-its-demographic-tipping-point/
archive.is/d8cpD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no bully plox

>TWO tranny officials
Jesus Christ.

I'd laugh, but it only brings me great pain when I remember we have a Sikh in much higher office and our Cuckminister is the leftist version of Trump, aka everything wrong with modern society.

XD

>letting mentally ill people and niggers run your country
Kek, it's like Obamma and his tranny wife but on a smaller scale.

you deserve it

one year of "WE WUZ KANGZ" shitposting because you elected trump yet nothing is getting better if anything you fucked up even more

>YUROP IS OVER

mm, yes. all of us burgers want this. we all want to be run by niggers and mentally challenged people. Thank you for understanding.
>not an argument
sage

Two trannys
How prevalent are they in US? I thought they were just a percentile but they seem to be coming out of everywhere now.

Burgers made it their number one goal to normalize tranny faggotry and brainwash their youth so you gonna see a rise in numbers over the next few years

you have no reason to laugh, ahmed von islamberlingen

>70+ years brainwashed puppet state vs Land of the Free
really makes you think

The person who runs your country literally hates it.

NONONO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHGAHAHWHAHHAGAHHUHUHUHHUHUUHUHHHHEHEHEHEH

You mean laugh at the states that elected them?
>Florida Man

not really, same perpetrators, except:
a) You deserve all bad things that happen to you and more
b) you reelected Merkel who invited invaders to destroy your country, as opposed to Trump, who wants to kick illegals
I know that as a german you desperately need to think that you are superior to everybody, be it Poland, USA, Russia, China even, but for fucks sake shut up, and fix your own mess because it is overflowing with shit and we can only plumb it for so long before shitstorm ensues across all of europe, third time in 100 years

Germany and Sweden are the last two countries that get any room to laugh at us.

>posting a pic of an SPD politician, a party that recently had its biggest loss in elections
Ok

I don't know Germany, I would hate living in a country were you can't say hollohoax without ending in Jail and being the biggest cuck of jews.

>you reelected Merkel who invited invaders to destroy your country

The post WW2 german election system is so set up that you could set on fire every ballot and she still would have gotten the job again. Its been discussed ad nauseam

>for so long before shitstorm ensues across all of europe, third time in 100 years

I fully expect you mutts to fight against whites again once shit goes down

you prefer posting this lady, who invited muslims to wreck your shit?

Uh huh.

>Sweden, most cucked nation in Europe
>Germany, caused the migrant crisis and has Not saying Canada is better, btw. It's just as bad.

>muh unfair elections!
only your fault
>Polan is anti white
kek

The next democratic candidate will be an obese trans man that dresses in mlp clothes

pro white country wouldnt be the whore house of europe ;)

as expert on this matter, I hereby declare that Canada is better than Germany or Sweden on basis that it never invaded Poland under retarded claims
enjoy

yes, let's fight amongst ourselves. that's totally not what the jews want. divide and conquer, goy...

nice meme, meanwhile, german pussy only for refugees :^)

when you guys gonna punish Israel because of all the bunch of lies they did about the hollohoax?

We like Sikhs, the others were voted in by retarded liberals who belong over there.

>cucknada, most cucked nation in the world

German women have to get raped while yours do it for free or sell themselves for pennies

no, thats officially Mexico

>Germans
>Killed Rome, turned it into what Italy became, total dogshit
>Habitually ruins Europe
>Calls Poland anti-white

source?

Laugh it up Euros. Pretty soon you'll be electing former ISIS fighters to your parliament.

>sweden
Haven't seen any threads on Sweden lately, give us a QR on the last month in Sweden. Is it still as bad?

No, Germany is the private big slut of Israel.

don't think it was the burgers m80. it's just another population cull tactic by the zionists. there's definitely going to be a rise in this mental debauchery though.

and with that rise in degeneracy there's gonna be a rise in an heroism due to retarded transtrenders who make largely irreversible decisions regarding their body due to some kind of unhappiness. an unhappiness that stems from within themselves. an unhappiness that has nothing to do with whether they have a benis or not.

>german women
>raped

Christ, it was NoVa and the city fags for us in va...and we still got fucked.

>loaded rifles
>awaiting orders from right wing death squad high command

Children.
/thread

still meming I see
sure, even dying dog is allowed to have last barks
bark, maybe someone will mercykill you, mutt

Thats just sad man. Its just sad to see ot crumble like that, it aint funny.

Starstan might not be the best place on earth but it is capable of actually being decent or even great, two trannies arent going to help anyone.

We're going down, but so are you. Demographics are destiny.

It's all good bros. all the euros can do now is laugh, they are dying as we speak.

fucking coward, I dare you to talk shit about Israel, you can't fucking pussy you are a fucking pet.

>>

Its aalmost like things can hppen in your country that you dont like. But just becuse you are a peaceloving farmer in uganda does not mean ugandaa is not a shithole.

>germany
>laughing at anyone
hans pls

whats wrong witht he sikh?

And still more than the AfD got. That's how fucked Germany is.

Stop defending it, retard.

party politics is lost in general, there's no way to save our land through democracy.

Sikhs are not correct representation of freedom, truth, and American way
TLDR not white enough

I wanna read you talk shit about the jews mother fucker ,do it fucking kosher dog.

Germany population are a bunch of domestacated dogs to feel ashamed because of the 6 million lies, they are the biggest cucks of the jews , thats fucking Islam (submission) to their owners, stupid german dogs.

I went out and voted, there are more retarded people than not. What personal responsibility do you want me to bear for the retardation of others? Oh I see, I'm supposed to take up arms or something and get swatted down and sent to prison, right? Every time some retards win an election everyone with guns is supposed to revolt? Didn't your country JUST reelect Merkel?

I'd laugh but Germany is cucked beyond belief

DELET
I SAID DELET

Germany you may not know this but Jews run our media and institutions. It's only them that try to normalize this degenerative behavior.

god dog, take a kosher cracker, now repeat with me, we germans should feel ashamed because we burn 6 million jews in hovens (can't be proven) but doesn't matter, Israel is my owner and I have to do what they say.

Repeat it fucking dog .

Amerilards btfo

>Paki mayor
>Stfu Mohammed
>Police find butter knifes on weapon sweep

stfu, another jew cuck.

NOVA and NJ were already Blue States anyways we knew we would lose that one. But I am mad at NOVA for not registering Republicans and trying to get the vote out. This whole thing reminds me of Weimler before Hitler came in. If we do not wake up now we are fucked.

Germanistans men sucking islamic cock and letting their women get raped in cologne because they have no balls to defend them.

>Jew

kys 56% man

>TWO tranny officials

I have no problem with Sikhs. They are bro-tier.
The trannies can burn, however. N. Korea needs to nuke us

>I dare you to talk shit about Israel
Bring it...

>51% and falling

It'll never stop falling. They keep lying to you about demographic averages. You passed the point of being minority white in the under-18 category in 2010.

You've been minority white under 18 for 7 fucking years and it still hasn't sunk in that it's over. Americans are still in a "wait what" phase. The only reason they can still lie about averages is because of a massive amount of white babyboomers that have yet to die.

You aren't replacing those ranks anytime soon.

>Below 50% and falling
>Never stopping

brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2011/08/26/america-reaches-its-demographic-tipping-point/

2009 estimate was 700,000, 2016 was 1.4 million.

Something is wrong. Something is really fucking wrong. This is beyond not normal. If this was normal we should have seen far more cultures and civilizations in history having thriving tranny populations.

Is this Real

Whiter than you, muhammad.

archive.is/d8cpD The article in question. Reading it confirms that this is a propaganda effort, not natural. It's military men having doubts and insecurities about their masculinity. Yet instead of being told "It's okay to be a man and not be some cliched stereotype of a beer-swigging Chad" they are told "it's because you're secretly a girl". I have masculinity issues, I wish I was more masculine, but the idea of wishing I was a woman never crosses my mind. I simply wish I was more masculine. But I also accept that being a man is more than just bravado and aesthetics. If I was feeling weak, insecure and vulnerable I could be preyed upon by these freaks and brought into their cult.

What happens when the white boomers(25% of population) in america dies out?

>be german
>be a faggot
>be a faggot whose government hates him
>be a faggot whose government hates him and takes all of his money to support his genocide
>be a faggot whose government hates him and takes all of his money to support his genocide and does not want him to be armed
be a faggot whose government hates him and takes all of his money to support his genocide and does not want him to be armed and be afraid of beeing proud of his country because muh nazis
yeah lets make fun of cucks

most American conservatives probably didn't even know it was time to vote for something again so they got completely wiped out

Is this image real? I don't comprehend the thought process of this female

Your country will be primarily arabic in 20 years. Good luck controlling who gets elected.

No changes, Shit is still fucked basically.

We are fucked, we enter the nu-dark ages

>M E R K E L

>blaming people in Texas for what Virginian's voted

could be worse
could be overrun with sand niggers

just call them tranny demons

This is why I didnt reenlist.. being cannon fodder for jews with niggers in office calling the shots.

amen to that, while you were away they snuck soy into almost all the food supply and probably your MREs

back to /sg/

>Implies that there's something wrong with Sikhs

Civic Nationalism

No, it's a shoop.
She wants refugees instead of racists.

But people from middle eastern countries are the most racist I have ever met, they genuinly believe white men are giving them refuge because they are their inferior

Don't tell me.
Not one of them would be in Germany if I had a say in things.
Slowly Germans are realizing that the world isn't full of noble savages that only wait for Germans to domesticate them.

How the fuck does this happen. How do you go from the fucking army to becoming a tranny. I just can't wrap my head around it. Was it discharged medically for an IED injury to the head or something?

You better fix your shit quick, because my people have been brainwashed over the decades to just follow and right now they are hardcore following west memes

>Coming from the country that willingly allows mudslimes to enter and rape their people.
xD good one gunter, good one.

>implying we are much better off