Possible Dylan Roof 2.0 ?

Could you imagine what could happen?

So many black people in a small concentrated area so scary what an evil white supremacist could do :(

Other urls found in this thread:

csis.gc.ca/bts/thrt_frm-en.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow really makes me think, one crazy white supremacist could cause so much damage

Wow... shills want their own voters to be killed just to pump out gun control... burn in hell shill.

Congrats, I just notified law enforcement

Go away Tyrone

Send a tip to FBI as well. If I wasnt phone posting I would as well. Fuck this shill.

Being a concerned black person isn't breaking any laws sorry sweetie we don't live in Germany.

Your sole purpose of this thread is to bait and plant the idea in someones head to go out and do it.

Is the person who tweeted it trying to plant ideas in people's heads?

No we are both concerned black citizens trying to prevent harm upon our people.

>awful thread
>meme flag
>sweetie
Are you a terrible shill or literally a downie?
Sage this cancer.

I have a thread going on right now about banning guns. Does that sound like something a supporter of gun violence would do mods? Pls don't ban me

Reported this shill.

Jesus he even unflagged
OH WOW A LEAF
Good work user. Link to CSIS, too:
csis.gc.ca/bts/thrt_frm-en.php

I will still be still be shitposting from my Trudeau built gulag cell. If you think you can defeat the eternal leaf you thought wrong.

get v& nigger

SEEDING THE CONSCIOUSNESS

Checked, and perfect.

Literally nothing I said is illegal. And I'm an actual minority concerned about gun violence as my other thread shows. Have fun wasting your time boyo.

>have fun wasting your time
Oh, we will. Bumping for visibility.

Bump it again then faggot see if I care. In fact let me switch ips and bump it.

If I was there I'd just pull a McVeigh in the theater. Truck full of explosives and kill a couple hundred niggers

You underestimate our autism

You should delete this before the guy tries to report you as well for joking.

we know you are a false nigger flag,you forget to remove the meme flag when you post in in their threads. Clearly you are worried too many people will go see Batnigger: the Movie.