Drumpf will never recover from this

drumpf will never recover from this

can /leftypol/ sum up what this homosexuals platform is? does he want to be able to sitpiss adjacent of little girls?

>tfw drumpf will only get 7 more years before he's finished.

This is what happens when people have the choice between a mentally ill dude who will give them free healthcare and material prosperity, and a sane but selfish guy who wants to give tax cuts to the rich and let psychopaths buy assault rifles without background checks.

>openly transgender
How you can be so called closet transgender? If you have womans breasts and mans face you are always openly transgender

How pissed are real women right now? I'll never get why they go to bat for these freaks.

>How you can be so called closet transgender?
Michelle Obama?

BTFO!

Tired of winning yet, drumpflings?

This is VA admitting they've fucked up and got fucked hard by the Russian goons.

But guys, I thought that Trump winning meant that the liberal agenda was doomed? How can this be, based bros? How can we keep losing? I thought that we were the silent majority?

Underrated.

88 nights? What did he mean by this?

Look at that fucking jaw line, holy shit.

in before rapists put on wigs and attack women in bathrooms all over Va

also the backlash has begun in full force, the media's non stop assault is working

get ready for open communists and more transgender wackos running for office

>in before rapists put on wigs and attack women in bathrooms all over Va

Even I don't think conservatives are demented enough to rape women just to prove a point.

>get ready for open communists and more transgender wackos running for office

Good. I hope our next president is trans.

The day of the rope is coming.

Is the day of the rope when you guys finally neck yourselves in a fit of despair?

kind of sexy desu, i hear she ran on economic and transportation issues, maybe she is redpilled and wants jobs and infrastructure like Trump does?

>mentally-ill dude in a wig
>redpilled
Are you fucking retarded?

>she

You keep calling her a dude. But she looks better than half the white hogs you see rolling around red states these days.

Probably was lieing about that shit and will just become le lgbtqrstuv rights faggots

THEY'RE using cherry picked photos of him, dude is a fucking troon and looks every bit of it

Why is it always the fucking lovecraft chinned testosterone beasts.

lel at these brain-damaged jews. every year, they outdo themselves.

unlikely, but hell, who knows

Just look at the Non-white vote& how they voted. Every. Time!

Rekt.

>(((( white supremacists ))))
best strawman 2017

She focused on traffic and shit that actually affects people at a local level that a house of delegates member may be able to help with, as opposed to being a douchecanoe who didn't treat his opponent with one modicum of respect.

You know what else looks like a hog? You troughing semen out of his blown out pink sock.

Mfw trump blowback caused this

>she

It's hilarious how obviously masculine he is when not in the doctored campaign photos.

Trannies may look OK sometimes from MySpace angles, but whenever you see them in real life you can instantly tell.

so any political experience? or is this going to be another reality tv show politics thing

Holy kek

Novelty.
Same as when we elected the oreo'd Chicago nog.

Its "new and interesting!"

This is why I hate Virginia and all the fuckass libtards in this state. Can't believe people take "diversity" over actual merit...

omg so kawaii desu!!!

you definitely can't tell that he is just a beta cuck nu-male wearing a shitty wig and a dress!

It's neither of those two things. There have been mainstream movies being made about these things since the 50s.

>him

What did Trump mean by this?

Women are not going to like this at all.

cant wait to see this shit blow up in their faces. Pedo mentally ill "trans" are going to flock to VA. 5 years before its a rape filled shithole

This is how you know the trumpists are getting desperate.

>Movies are Reality
Spotted the California Jew

curse them for expected a well documented and statistically more likely in trans/gay people to happen.

so desperate

yeah, that whole weekend freakout and indictment is coming THIS MONDAY for sure.

Witnessed!

This is low energy pasta

>she

I'd like to sit on that nose why it tongued my balls