19 Women Reveal The Male Body Part They’re Just As Obsessed With As Dudes Are With Boobs

17. Adrien Brody noses.
Noses. Big, crooked nose with a strong jawline.

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/holden-desalles/2014/03/19-women-reveal-the-male-body-part-theyre-just-as-obsessed-with-as-dudes-are-with-boobs/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1zx6zp/ladies_is_there_a_part_of_the_male_anatomy_that/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce my guy.

>women like pinocchios
He's not a real boy honey

thoughtcatalog.com/holden-desalles/2014/03/19-women-reveal-the-male-body-part-theyre-just-as-obsessed-with-as-dudes-are-with-boobs/

I don’t think you understand what “BTFO” means. For gods sake lurk moar you fucking faggot

number 18 is fucking disgusting. everything must have a smell compared to her i guess

Thanks user but people seriously call this journalism??

who the fuck wrote that?

so fucking lazy

The Nordbot would be appalled at this from his fellow countryman

>reddit spacing
Anyways, it's terrible to begin with.

fucking beta male wrote this under a pen name
wut a nigger

7 of these entries are repeats? i think this was just an excuse to shill for crooked noses desu

This is the source of the article, by the way.
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1zx6zp/ladies_is_there_a_part_of_the_male_anatomy_that/

Med here and I've been told multiple times by women that they love my crooked nose.

That new probably smells the sun come up

i wonder (((who))) has crooked noses...?

they are counter signalling your insecurities

My nose isn't an insecurity.

>
>thoughtcatalog.com/holden-desalles/2014/03/19-women-reveal-the-male-body-part-theyre-just-as-obsessed-with-as-dudes-are-with-boobs/
Just pointing out, the AUTHOR of the article is a GAY MAN. You're reading into the thought-process of a FAGGOT. Don't take this too seriously. What a fucking joke. On top of that, they're just "comments" supposedly taken from reddit.

What a lazy fucking article. On the flipside, at least I have a nice nose, "V-line" (apparently this is a thing), and decent legs/arms. Could probably work more on my shoulders/chest and broaden out though.

got any evidence? tits are for children anyways. women couldnt even talk about dick they'd look like whores. so now it's a boring article. they dont even like men

Women love the "v" I'm some what defined and that's one thing i will never not hear, OH! and the hair. Surprised hair wasn't on the list. Hair is make or break.

oops i apologise i didnt realise checking author name should be a "thing" with this. fake and hetero

Big-broken-nosed-big-dicked Italian here

There is nothing better than having a big fucking nose. Just a phallic object shooting right out from the middle of your face pointed at any women fortunate enough to make eye contact with you

If you have a small nose, consider getting a nose job to get a bigger one

>using reddit as a source for anything

A site created by kikes, run by kikes, and with zero oversight?

Yeah, seems TOTALLY trustworthy!

Kek

Woah there, slow down Schlomo.

This is what women want

>tfw have all these things except a big crooked nose
feels good man

right from the source:

"Found on r/AskReddit"

You dumb nigger

he did a nude scene with Yvonne Strahovski - turned out pathetic, she was clearly disgusted and that with multiple takes, kek

>Big noses are a Jewish conspiracy

A big nose has the shape of a phallic object located right on a man's face. This triggers the mating instinct of the woman. The vagina will immediately self-lubricate at the sight of a big nose because the brain relates it to a penis

Take the nosepill lads

>Big rough hands

TRUMP BTFO

HOW WILL Sup Forums BABIES EVER RECOVER?

>thoughtcatalog
more like a THOTS catalog