Cody

Cody here just took the term "Fudge Packer" to an (already gross) disgusting as fuck level... Troll jackpot?

Shit nigga is that crap?

who is that qt

of course the german is first post when it's scat

Yeah man its legit shit...

hahahaha

...i gag hard when i smell that stuff up close.
How can anyone not ralph with having a mouthful with it.
Also why?

you would be better off smearing more shit on yourself instead of wearing that unbelievably gay shirt desu senpai

Damn you're still black mailing this fag? I remember you posted a video of him putting a turd in his mouth on YouTube. Give us an update.

How is this Sup Forums related?

If I remember correct the guy sold a phone that had a bunch of stuff on it he was blackmailed for.

Please more info OP.

GRATZ BRO!
WELCOME TO KEKISTAN U CHUINK!

Yep same guy. Just was able to get into a photo hiding app and found this photo as more solid proof. The video wasn't me though haha another reddit fanatic

R e p o r t e d
e
p
o
r
t
e
d

>LITERAL SHITPOSTING
OP IS NOT A FAGGOT

I don't know, user, it's a fetish. I don't get it, you don't get it, 99.99% of humanity doesn't get it. it's better to not even try.

The superior white race in action.

As a man who has smeared feces on himself one time to convince a girl to break up with me I will be the first to say that this is indeed real feces. I've also handled feces when painting bathroom stalls.

dude that's not cool. you guys did this to my brother years ago. this has lasting effects to a person's psyche if you are making someone do something they don't want to that's wrong. my brother legit required therapy because you faggots made him take pictures of himself to feel "in control". shits fucked up i disapprove.

I thought it made your nipples hard Hanz

Literally who

Fucking kek man

What did he mean by this??

MADMAN CODY

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT

>As a man who has smeared feces on himself one time

it should never come to that

lads w-what is going on?

i envy your life

Story?

fake and straight. daily reminder this rules breaking thread is allowed because males are shit

Who is this disgusting faggot and why has he stuffed his mouth with an actual german?

What the actual fuck! I've seen a lot of disgusting shit on here like decapitated bodies and people burning alive! But this by far takes the cake of making me want to puke!