12 Year old dancing for Dindoos

Really? 12 year dancing for rapugees?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5059759/Dance-Moms-star-goes-viral-mind-boggling-hip-hop-clip.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUfWRBGQkz0
youtube.com/watch?v=l1PkMYgNX6I
youtube.com/watch?v=qsBXV8i_ZLM
youtube.com/watch?v=fQNwRKieTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=lYQnRAiIXCE
youtu.be/k8YU7i6ZCWU
youtu.be/9GTrNLauLrs
youtube.com/watch?v=P05J5_X-Ddk
youtu.be/HiKmPaWk4qk
youtu.be/YIdKMhlFGhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great thread OP

WHY IS HER HEAD ON BACKWARDS?????

Crazy how """""dancing"""" became these retarded spasm fests. No grace or fluidity

That is pretty impressive

>yfw sexual emergency spill seed on floor substitute for applause
##splut splut splut##
Also
Brrrrrraaaaappppppppp

bbBBRBRRaAAAAPPP

I just want to slide it in there

'he's truly the most humble, sweetest young lady you will ever meet in your life. She was overwhelmed and truly felt so blessed,'

>these comments
>not realizing its a trap

she's gonna get whiplash if she keeps doing that

women will be the end of us

This. Dancing used to be beautiful and enticing. Now it is ugly.

Thank faggots.

>normalization of pedophilia isn't rea-

Why is it wrong to fuck 12 year olds again?

their hole is too small maybe?

holy fuck that shot, her face looks like a fucking demon lol

White people can't dance. This shit is embarrassing, just stop you stupid fucking little cunt.

this is dancing?

Thats hot. Got anymore vids of her?

Or similarly ages girls dancing

PEDOS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so if I'm 29 and my benis looks like this it's okay right?

She dances as if she was possesed by a demon.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUfWRBGQkz0

>50s White American was like

LBJ's great society work very well

every single white american become nigger tier retard

projecting much?

youtube.com/watch?v=l1PkMYgNX6I

You're right there was nothing artists about that at all and some fat cunt in the back HEYYYYY

Would disown without a doubt if she were my daughter. Disgusting.

It's undesirable

fifty dirty low life yanks might like it

youtube.com/watch?v=qsBXV8i_ZLM

But most middle class European have decency to avoid american trash

I blame Beyonce. Now everyone sucks like her.

You can try

Thanks jews!

>See Flag

>Another anglo scum country

Civilize world is racist, amright nigger?

No wonder most anglo countries uncivilized themselves

Can't believe that once upon a time, Anglo countries were civilized world

youtube.com/watch?v=fQNwRKieTgk

youtube.com/watch?v=lYQnRAiIXCE

>What a Good old days

It's a mating dance

Learn to speak English you absolute retarded nip. Anglos turned your nation, a third world shithole into what it is today. You uncreative insect.

Disgusting butterface, she probably will fuck niggers because white men won't want that.

at first i thought man i'd love to lick her butthole but then i clicked the link and honestly she's not really attractive at all. would not lick butthole desu.

Sexbots will put the these organic versions out of business in just a few years.

Classic music , chorus , Andy Williams Moon River transform into jay-z and beyonce Voodoo mating ritual song

I Blame LBJ and commie rights movement

To be honest that is actually very impressive and requires skill. I don't see any problem with it besides the outfit but I guess for dancing you need to wear stuff like that. She's not twerking or dancing like a nig.

And Anglo countries was wealthy country

But Look at America now

It's Disgraceful country become such poorer shithole

UK and Canada

Embarrassment of Western world

Australia

You are still ok

bants

They adapted the third world countries culture that they dominated, and the third world countries adapted their culture. The irony is something out of a renaissance poet from England.

That’s it I’m going to be the one who kills all the Jews, I don’t give a shit if their a “good Jew” who hate the elite I don’t even care if they too deny the holocaust. It’s over I’ve taken the final red pill, the Jew will never stop he will be more more degenerate. This is the final solution to the Jewish problem. Op link took forever for me to watch it. So I went on Jewtube and found a more disturbing video. Enjoy youtu.be/k8YU7i6ZCWU

Your entire culture revolves around videos games and anime. You are literally the peak of degeneracy.

Yeah well, I've had sex with a 13yo girl and it was kinda overrated, you guys.
Young girls are cute but their pussy don't have the muscle that an adult woman has. It's just a small hole that you put your dick in, not a tight hole.

Sort of like the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, and Jew, "Arab Dancing Boys" of the Dark-Ages...

The Slave-Boys would dance for their perverted masters parties and shit.

With plenty of homosexual Butt-Rape...

Does she have a younger sister?

That's not true at all, not even japan is like that.

Is this what peak female performance look like?

Is your sister at least hot?

You're alright gookposter hope you can dodge rocket man's nukes

>Your entire culture revolves around videos games and anime

At least we don't have Leftwing

dont worry. modern sexbots will be vastly improved over the outdated organic models. just a few more years away.

Jew your days coming, don’t act like your appalled by this behavior for it was you and your people who invented it. So just make your peace because you don’t have much time left I’m in the process of building a gratuitous nuclear warhead. Enjoy being snuffed out like the cockroach you are.

So fucking this, it really activates my almonds.
youtu.be/9GTrNLauLrs
I practice lindy hop with my gf and I really recommend it. Fun, elegant and sporty.

>Truman plays the piano as actress Lauren Bacall lies on top of it during her appearance at the National Press Club canteen in Washington

Irony: Japanese culture is whiter than "White" American culture

Any way, We will remember audrey hepburn and ingrid bergman

We will remember 50s America

2017 America?

into the Trash it goes

Shut the fuck up monkey you don't know shit.

Yeah because your nation as already reached peak degeneracy.

>No grace or fluidity
Just like basketball back in the day.

It's because they can't get a boner from anything above 14 years old. She's already almost too old to perform for them.

yeah it's pointless the aoc can be lowered to 12 for all i care since they fuck like 16 year olds anyway

To scare the rapefugees

FUcking Hell

Gook & White Female

White Male & Latina

LE 56% Face meme is real

Meanwhile in Ukraine:

youtube.com/watch?v=P05J5_X-Ddk
youtu.be/HiKmPaWk4qk
youtu.be/YIdKMhlFGhY

won't stop the boner m8

Lamo, typical nigger poster

She was not my sister, she was a girl I talked to on Facebook who lived a few miles away. I think the sex felt better for her than it was for me. Being young and having big dick inside you probably feels really good for a little girl.

Great, now I'm on yet another watchlist

>SK calling other Asians gooks
>Missing the whole point of the post
At least in the video they are behaving more civilized than the girl in the OP despite being the "Aryan" prototype girl.
Tbh I prefer a white acting Asian that a degenerate "white" scum.

>I Hate All Asian intruding feudal society like south korea

>including

the videos in the recommended are even worse. Every single thumbnail is some kind of pedo clickbait. It's actually disgusting. I suggest reporting their channels, I doubt jewtube will do anything about it but it's worth a shot. Is Eastern Europe some kind of pedo hotbed or something? This shit is actually disturbing.

>literally run by child sacrificing moon cult
You have no room for shit talk kimchi

the videos recommended for me were guns, cars, mma, and rock and roll vids. we learned something new about you satan trips didnt we

Libido Dominandi
Based EMJ strikes again

My recommendations are usually weeb shit or craftsman shit, like blacksmithing, woodworking etc. Not sure why you would get those videos as your recommended on the side of the video where they usually have 'similar videos'.

>Is Eastern Europe some kind of pedo hotbed or something?
How New are you?

And yet you post an American movie. Kys gook.

Go eat some more dogs you slant eyed noodle smelling like faggot.

She is dancing exactly like a jungle nig, moron.

To Sup Forums? A year or so. Been on Sup Forums for about 8 years though. The events leading up to the Trump election brought me here and got me a little more redpilled. Is this common knowledge that this is where the pedos are? I usually just hide threads that aren't directly politics related.

Not always, some anons shine a light on how degenerate this behavior is. Others could be larping or be fucking serious.

kek

You're right. And don't listen to these other idiots, they know, deep inside, you're right, they just can't stand having someone show it to them because deep inside, they're essentially cowards and part of the problem.

Just google candydoll.

Japs import Ukrainian lolis and they become junior idols. I e they do none nude but semi lude things and japs go crazy for it.

> But most middle class European have decency to avoid american trash
Is that true? More importantly, will that be true? This enemy is global.
see

>googling candydoll
Do people actually do this?

American pop culture is kill

This is some fucked up shit. I don't have any word for what this is other than degenerate. Thanks for the small redpill.

If you child identifies as an underage coalburner prostitute it would be considered child abuse to take that dream away from them.

Vive la réémigration!

Even the dancing of prostitutes back in the day would be considered graceful compared to these chimp tier slut moves.

Was surprised to see this kind of dancing with 13-14 year old girls gyrating, juggling and vibrating their undeveloped bodies during my friend’s 74th birthday l. It was meant as a presentation. Us old timers were shocked to say the least.

Bro you're not getting arrested over googling something once.

that's pretty cool man

More from korean user. Pretty sad. No matter the country we can more or less rest assured that it's been (((influenced))) one way or another.

fag