Do leftists EVER stop bringing up charlottesville?

Do leftists EVER stop bringing up charlottesville?

You can't go two minutes in any policy petition, or interview, or speech, or anything at all without them bringing up charlottesville when HH died of a heart attack and all the other violence is enormously by antifa such as the flamethrower attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=tTB6SqE3DW8
youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w
youtube.com/watch?v=lU0K0KmSfBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots of the news stories just blend together for me...was this the event where that overweight girl had a heart attack while she was marching in that parade? So sad.

hooktube.com/watch?v=tTB6SqE3DW8

it's their own fucking fault for using torches, I mean what's the point for using torches? that's a retarded thing to do and truly cringey

youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

Eggman

Charlottesville was false flag. Look at the famous photo of the guy mid-air behind the car.

Then watch the video near the crowd.

Dude manages to go from mid-air to sitting on the tall trunk of a large pickup truck in a matter of 3-4 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=lU0K0KmSfBs

left's 9/11

No, because it was the right's loudest failure next to Trump.

Yeah, a bunch of Magic the Gathering, fast food-bodied manlets in dorky polo shirts really sends a message and was worth your entire ideology being branded as Nazis, right?

Leftist antifags are just as lame to look at but they're part of the sexually active zeitgeist that will fuck and procreate instead of snickering virginal laughs over kekistan memes.

Charlottesville was the left's 9/11. Since they are in charge of higher academia they will write about this event like a national tragedy and all your grandchildren will learn about it like it was the first time America almost became a nazi state. They will make it seem like a massacre of epic proportions and violence despite the fact one person died from a heart attack, literally like something out of a bad joke about senior citizens shooting up a nursing home. You could not create a more inocuous event if you tried.

They fucked up. Lots of evidence that the crash was done twice, meaning staged.

We haven't heard much about the dude who did it, have we?

spencer blessed them the kkk/nazi type imagery that was absent from the mizzou protests (which made the mizzou protesters look even nuttier than they were). he permanently fucked over any sort of movement toward nationalism -- civic or otherwise

and they say leftists can't meme.....................

got laid first @17, same year I had my first 3some. this virgin meme can go anytime, faggot

Literally drove a car into a crowd ending in killing someone. Be surprised when people bring up right wing violence with torchlight marches like something out of a kkk or a Nazi torch march

>White loser leftists
>Procreating

Sweetie.....

The only thing the white loser leftists will procreate is even more nigs as they voluntarily allow their girl to be fucked by tyrone

Are you a leftist? 'Cuz you are the guy that's bringing it up right now.