Struggling with sleeplessness, can't go past the 6 hour mark when it comes to shuteye

>struggling with sleeplessness, can't go past the 6 hour mark when it comes to shuteye
>one can't get Diazepam (valium) in this shithole without a prescription from the psychiatrist

Fucking hell desu.

Have you tried melatonin? Diphenhydramine? Both at the same time?

kratom

ce_e cu toții Rom drogați buh

de ce trebuie să dormi atât de mult tigane

Watch old school roguelike let's plays.

Try Doxylamine. It is a muscle relaxant/antihistamine. Will knock you out. No script needed.

Exercise, meditate, stop looking at screens earlier or try something like flux.

Also get thyroid hormone levels checked.

Learn meditation you degenerate drug addict.

Benzos are not the way to go. If anything try Trazadone (Rx) or smoke some indica weed/ dabs. The side effects for xanax, valium etc just aren't worth it.

>Xanax
IM XANAX FOR MY ANXIETY

It stems from anxiety and there are only two methods for cutting down at it - alcohol and benzodiazepines. Chugged down a cup of plum brandy once, at 17, worked out well but woke up very groggy and the headache was still there in the morning (I'm 18 now btw).

No, but my insomnia is not organic, it is anxiety related.

this

better than valium imo because you don't get addicted

also try quitiepine (sp?)

are you manic by any chance?

Try kava before bed and exercise in the evening.

A lot of kratom blends are too energizing. You'll be

It seems to be available in this uncivilised place too, gotta heed your advice. Take note that I must first persuade mommy into buying me specific medicine, by now she only wants to get me melatonin.

Bipolar you mean? No, simply anxious and tainted by the modern world.

Physical exercise. The drill is your soul. Wish I were young again.

feels bad man

woops, hit send before finishing.

A lot of kratom strains are too energizing. You might be up all night on a pleasant buzz. Not too bad if you can't sleep anyway, but it's not going to help you solve the real problem.

>and tainted by the modern world.
>tainted
you must be looking for bantz if you write this

anxiety alone doesnt cause insomnia m8.
its sounds like a manic episode.

I have anxiety and it does. You have never had anxiety

>Trazadone (Rx
works well. highly suggested.

Anxiety can, there is a lot of issues concerning sleep and anxiety. Still he shouldn't be taking Valium to sleep. The withdrawls are not fun.

I recommend this:
A beer, or two.
or, a relaxing shower, some peanutbutter and milk
fapping
then laying down in a warm cozy bed, no phone, no laptop, no light.

I live with anxiety and often can't get to sleep but the above mentioned does help at times. so do melatonin pills but I don't recommend using those too much, it is damaging to the body.

Alcohol actually inhibits sleep. It may help you fall asleep initially, but it prevents you from going into REM sleep and you will feel even more tired the next day.

>You have never had anxiety
maybe not, idk.
the anxiety has a reason though.
if its psychological, because of trauma, he should go talk to someone.
>Valium
tried benzos one time, felt more relaxed, didnt do nothing else though...

easy to get on the deep web friend. probably super cheap as you're in the EU/europe too

How is kratom for pain management? I can't sleep because of two bad discs in my lower back.

>one can't get Diazepam (valium) in this shithole without a prescription from the psychiatrist

Benzodiazpaines literally ruined my fucking life, if you think benzos are going to help your sleep and your life you are a GIGANTIC RETARD

anxiety myself, they give me fucking betablockers and shit.... went online tried some research stuff, no anxiety but fucking potent as shit and a hell to fucking accurately dose and keep sane

its bnot an option, it sucks, life sucks.... anxiety is the worst thing in the world

I have a bottle of these tabs, I only take 1/4 of one because that knock me out the next day.
Try magnesium citrate in water at bedtime. Work your way up in dose those, otherwise you'll be on the loo all night instead.

for me there's no one who cares,. I've tried to talk to someone, no one cared. Anxiety for me is a personal hell no one else can understand or repair, especially since every day of my life I live in abuse, which there is no cure for.

You're right but regular manic episodes right before sleep is not what is going on here. I have the exact same issue as OP. I know when I am manic because everything is just so fast and scattered, and I have zero physical desire for sleep, among other things such as motor coordination issues, rapid onset of rage and mood swings. He is simply having a hard time falling asleep because he's scared to fall asleep.

nyquil?

First of all this doesn't belong in Pol, second get off the caffeinated Jew my friends, and this isn't just for OP this is for everyone who reads this, get off the caffeine it's terrible for u, I sleep like a baby after stop drinking all caffeine

how long did it take from when you stopped drinking caffeine for your sleep to fix itself?

It doesn't matter. You need to take pure diphenhydramine tablets. If it doesn't work the first day then increase the dose. Third day increase again if you need to. Combining it with alcobol will cause sudden and severe blackouts followed by a long period of unconsciousness aka sleep. It's perfectly safe unless you're a breast feeding mother.

I ditched caffeine as part of working out what triggers my migraines, but it didn't affect my sleeping habits one way or the other.
If your brain is going at a million miles an hour, then best thing is to distract it by reading a book, rather than just lying there in the dark.

Like a day, once the caffeine was out of my system I slept for like 14 hours straight for the first time in years, nowadays though I get like a good 8-9 hours instead of like b4 when I got like 4-6 hours of sleep

This is great info

Add some magnesium glycinate and gelatin broth (glycine from the gelatin and magnesium are anti anxiety and help to induce sleep) one hour before sleeping. L theanine can also help.

I would try a bunch of other options first before using a benzo, you will become addicted and dependent.

Also for your anxiety, therapy does work. But that depends on where you live and insurance of course

>for me there's no one who cares
of course youd be anxious if you live in a invorement like that senpai.
a feeling of unprotectivness causes anxiety.
by talking to someone i meant a psychotherapist/psychologist btw(not psychiatrist)
>I live in abuse
i dont know your situation, but my advice, gtfo where you are now then.
break the cycle, you are trapped.
thats gonna cause a depression after a while.
will be harder to deal with that afterwards.
>rapid onset of rage and mood swings.
i know that stuff though to good.

benzos are addictive tho
you will feel hell when trying to stop using them
t. someone who got addicted to ativan for sleep

Just take a fat ass bong rip before you lay down or maybe a quick suckle on mommy's tit

Kratom isn't good for sleeping at all it will keep you up

This worked with me as a kid, but I have realised it was more of a placebo effect. Not playing at the PC in the evening used to help me fall asleep because subconsciously I was aware that I hadn't played at the PC in the evening.

I really meant it. The world is marking its decadence and has done so constantly since around 1789.

I could as well not check the flag desu.

Don't take that shit you absolute retard.

It will do nothing for you, and will cause severe mental illness if you stop taking it. Benzodiazepines are completely worthless and prescription painkillers would be safer.

I've worked the graveyard shift for 12 years. I know what I'm talking about.

ambien kinda works but you need a prescription

trazadone works too but you wake up with basically a hangover

>The side effects for xanax, valium etc just aren't worth it.

^ this

I’ve taken this for 5 years now and love it

c-pap machine

And guess why you need a prescription.

Physical addiction and subsequent withdrawal attacks

welcome to the real world then, neo.
stop caring about the world btw.
get your own life straight first.

also in case you weren't aware hangovers get much much worse as you get older so don't use alcohol as a sleep aid

This is retarded

Caffeine does keep you up, but not for longer than 8 hours after the last cup. Its metabolized quite quickly.

Caffeine (and coffee specifically) has marked benefits for health and productivity. Look it up. You'll live longer and get less heart disease with a few cups of black coffee every day.

I haven't found that to be true at all but rather just health aka weight.

Super snooze melatonin formula by Puritans Pride.
Add a diphenhydramine HCL if you need to.

how come Sup Forums never stops to amaze me with retardation

This. Alcohol is your enemy in this case. Maybe a little to chill, but not in doses that'll knock you out. It's countering what you want, which is deep sleep.

I'm surprised no one here has suggested Valerian with a mix of melatonin. The melatonin knocks you out, then the Valerian puts you into and keeps you in the deep sleep your body requires. Neither one of these should be considered a long-term solution, though.

Sounds like you also need to exercise. That usually helps. Also, what's your caffeine intake daily? Do you drink any caffeinated products past noon? I had to detox a while back, and it helped immensely. So much so that I asked a friend, "Is this how tired normal people feel at night?" I tell you, that first week of detox, no alcohol, no caffeine products, I was dragging my ass to bed by 9 pm.

Good luck with whatever program you get to work for you.

Man lives in relation with his surroundings, taking notice of my surroundings and gauging them as sick dispirits me. It feels like I am getting more jaded and aloof with every book I read.

I know, but I just want to sleep well at this point. I want to be able to enjoy some moments. I am trapped in the rat race called studying of the modern world, maybe I'll end up as a blue collar or a NEET but currently this is what I am doing. Starting with sixteen my life has started slipping away and I just want to give in to some hedonistic pleasures such as enjoying a bike ride or a book without feeling my eyelids all droopy, listlessness is drawing me back.

Doesn't sound safe to me. Does diphenhydramine alone work out?

12 years and I strongly disagree with basically all of this but to each their own. Whatever works.

Any of the drowsy antihistamines will be your friend OP. OTC & effective.

You don't sleep well with alcohol, you wake up feeling like shit. You can feel like shit the next day by just not sleeping and you won't be damaging your body and becoming an alcoholic either. There are better drugs to take to fall asleep.

Yes it absolutely works alone and is preferred. Blackouts are a severe fire hazard just for starters. However it is a last resort option. Combining these two in substantial amounts will induce involuntary unconsciousness.

Relying on chemicals to get a nights sleep is worse that only 6hrs a night.

Do to medical issues I'm lucky to get 5. I get up do 20 mins stretches & exercises and get my head straight. Mediation works, as do a bunch of natural things suggestions here.

You're 12 years old? GTFO this board, child. Why would anyone listen to what you have to say?

You're against excercise and detoxing from caffeine? Idiot.

No coffee, going to the gym thrice a week doing both power and cardio training.

Only the winter placates me at this point, otherwise I am feeling like shit. Bear in mind that "alcoholism" is regarded as normal in my culture.

Sounds fishy to me.

don't do degenerate pills. just get some doobage

>Bear in mind that "alcoholism" is regarded as normal in my culture.
sounds like a good reason to avoid alcohol

thats unpractical thinking
will get you nowhere

You will be okay, friend :)

Maybe you need to detox from the 4chins for a while. I know this place makes me anxious.

Diphenhydramine is so safe that it is actually the oldest and very first fda approved antihistamine. What the connection is between that and sleep I have no idea.

Breast feeding mothers routinely kill their babies with it though by accident and it's kinda covered up. It's in the autopsies but it's not listed as the cause of death which is just "unknown."

I tried individualism, it is so hollow and cold. I am not an egoist, naturally. Sorry for appealing to nature.

t. INFJ

This is my only social interaction and I'd be a total outcast without it. It's the best and most unbiased forum on the internet, found Sup Forums 3 years ago and tried different forums and reddit and they have all turned out to be giant echo chambers.

Explain.

start meditating
there is no chemical solution to spiritual problems

>Benzos are not the way to go. If anything try Trazadone (Rx) or smoke some indica weed/ dabs. The side effects for xanax, valium etc just aren't worth it.
I'll second that about benzos. They're garbage drugs. Quickly addictive, and the rate at which their effectiveness lessens is a steep curve.
Am kind of an oldfag and have dealt with my elderly parent's benzo addiction for years now. Parent is a damn ugly trainwreck, in 80's with long list of health problems and against all odds still waking up every day totally miserable. Ranted about being teetotaler all their life, but used Valley of the Dolls like it was an instruction manual. The 60's were such shit.
Benzos are trash.

i take diazepam every night and sleep for 12 hours.

Try some diphenhydramine. You should be able to get it over the counter.

weed is a nigger drug
get out nigger

Wait a second - you sleep but don't get as much as you want?

Try sleep restriction therapy.

>INFJ
idealistic type, i see
dont want to sound negative, but the world has it shadow sides which are a hundred times worse than you might even imagine

I'm on 3mg of melatonin 12 hours before I get up, I've had normal sleeping patterns since then. I have DSPS.

Valium is for anxiety attacks you mong.

Listen friend all I know is that quitting all caffeine for myself personally eliminated a lot of my anxiety and I was able to sleep well, to each his own though

>Shilling for the pharmaceutical Jew
First, KYS
Second, eat better
Third, exercise much more
Four, Melatonin
Five, Deal with personal problems: responsibility is Fascism, become Fash.
Six, KYS
Seven, give life to Christ

Ohh, I'm so sorry
KeK

Insomnia doesn't mean no sleep at all except for the extreme cases. Four hours is by no means enough.

Will try melatonin, mommy approved buying me some pills over the counter and I hope for the best outcome. My sleeplessness stems from the anxiety of not getting enough sleep though.

>unicef with a niglet there

Besides this, how do the pills work for you?

Do not get the depot pills of melatonin, they do fuck all. 3mg straight up 12 hours before you want to get up.
Benzos will just fuck you good due to how addictive they are.

Trazodone is greate to fix sleeping patterns. Also benzos are used as hypnotics

Melatonin basically doesn't work compared to diphenhydramine but I guess try it if you insist.

>hand raised in the back of the class
"I have a question. If user kills himself in your step one, then how can he proceed to the next steps in your plan? And, also, why is there another imperative to kill himself in your step six when, for all intensive purposes, user has already killed himself in your step one. Eh?

Depot?

>mommy

I surely don't know most of them, but living among youths who parrot american trends makes me jaded and blows my top. I wish I were an idiot desu.

>picks on my wording

Who the fuck takes antidepressants to fix sleep? You'll end up with far more issues than sleep deprivation from that.

Depot = delayed release. This backwards country has melatonin on prescription and delayed release only. I have to get a special prescription for normal melatonin.

Melatonin and seroquel works well but i don't recommend seroquel to anyone because it fucking destroy your brain. But if you really can't any sleep then you should try either one of those. 5mg melatonin or half of 25mg seroquel will make you very very sleepy.

Ah gotcha, I had the normal stuff then.

you seem to worry too much about everything
not productive desu

just stop giving fucks, its also called meditation

Well, alprazolam is short acting benzo. I use it sometimes, but not to often if I need to be well rested next day. It helps me calm down and make '' no fucks given '' altitude, also helps to induce sleep.
But for normal usage I taje trazadone , its a atipical antidepressant, that regulates sleeping patterns, returning normal sleep.
Also nigger was a pun. Kek

I tried the delayed release before I got the DSPS diagnosis. It did fuck all but give me a headache. Regular melatonin is good shit, gets me nice and sleepy a couple of hours after taking and gives me deeper sleep and normal circadian rhythm.

People need to stop relying on antidepressants that fuck with your brain and/or benzodiazepines that will make you heavily addicted.

>People need to stop relying on antidepressants that fuck with your brain and/or benzodiazepines that will make you heavily addicted.
I just prefer diphenhydramine which I've never had a problem with relatively speaking.

Well, if you work 9-11h daily, in a stressful job ( civil engineer, working on site ), have fucktones of things to attend and watch for, even look out for drunkards working. They well, it's not that bad, at least cash is bretty good.