en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism#Politicians
youtu.be/Ix2xYvMcW2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw&index=10&list=WL
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

youtube.com/watch?&v=p54DGEjE5Sw

DRUMPFSHITS CALLED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHYSICAL REMOVAL OF KEKOLDRY

Turn off the proxy, niggerleaf.

Post yfw you realize we’ll never have another president like Bill Clinton again :(

>list of Paleoconservatives
>President Donald Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism#Politicians

Why does /leftypol/ have to be in a constant state of butthurt? And even worse, project their butthurt onto /ptg/ and Trump supporters?

PICS COMING THROUGH
NO SPECIFIC ORDER
SOME CHINA
SOME KOREA

You literally cannot refute this

>10 Things You Need To Know About Democrats SHELLACKING Republicans In Virginia...And What It Means For 2018
>4. The Legislative Losses Are Unprecedented In Modern Times.
>As Jessica Post of the Democratic Leadership Congressional Council states, “flipping 14 seats from red to blue in VA is the biggest Democratic pick-up since 1899.” That’s why Republicans should be so disturbed: Gillespie’s supposed lack of Trumpian flair isn’t responsible for Republicans getting annihilated across the board. Democrats are turning out, and Republicans aren’t
>5. Democrats Have A Real Turnout Advantage In 2018.
>Ten percent more Democrats than Republicans turned out in Virginia today. That’s a disastrous number.
>6. Trump Gives Democrats Part Of That Advantage.
>President Trump’s approval rating is historically awful for someone this early in his term; that isn’t helping. Despite much of the base’s interest in Trump and sympathy for him, his numbers just aren’t high enough to drive winning turnout.
>7. Trump Isn't The Main Reason Republicans Showed Up To Vote In 2016.
> Many Republicans are under the dramatic misimpression that Trump boosts Republican ballot chances rather than hurting them, but the evidence simply isn’t there for that. Trump radically underperformed nearly every Republican Senate candidate in 2016. He won fewer votes than Mitt Romney did in Wisconsin; Romney lost the state, Trump won. He won fewer votes in Michigan than Bush did in 2004; Bush lost the state. Trump won because nobody showed up to vote for Hillary. But Hillary’s not on the ballot anymore, which means many Republicans will stay home; furthermore, Hillary’s absence means that more Democrats will show up.
>8. Trumpism Doesn’t Exist.
>9. The Trumpian Unfalsifiable Hypothesis Is Gaining Steam.
>10. Trump Only Cares About His Personal Power And Image.

Let's talk about the Estate Tax. Before 1916 it didn't exist; it collects very little real revenue, and it's possible that eliminating it would take some of the bubble out of the stock market. What say you?

because you give them attention

>he did worse against ralph northam, a moderate guy who voted for bush, in rural VA than hillary fucking clinton
Yeah no shit, he was never going to get Trump's almost unprecedented support in rural VA, but he still did pretty well overall. Compare his support in the west to what he got there in 2014.

They're communist; the impracticality of their worldview leads them to eternal frustration.

>Take 8 years to fully recover from recession
>This is considered amazing by today's standards.

>Newt's led congress caused that.

So there is no live streams coming out of China?

youtu.be/Ix2xYvMcW2A

Interesting snip

Great firewall

Tfw drumpf is crashing and burning

Rightwing retard detected

Based salamander

I'm not the one giving them the (You)s, fag. And ckeck'd.
They need to do what they preach and stick to themselves.

i already did multiple times

You guys gotta watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw&index=10&list=WL

>8. Trumpism Doesn’t Exist.
>9. The Trumpian Unfalsifiable Hypothesis Is Gaining Steam.
>10. Trump Only Cares About His Personal Power And Image.
This is projection of the highest order, that egotistical cunt

Yes, we're all aware of your insecurity.

what do we do now that we got absolutely WALLOPED in Virginia? I think GOP and white identity politics in general is doomed. The people have spoken, and they triumphantly declared that racism needs to die, that we are all human beings, and that we need to unite as conscious beings in order to create a better future for all of humanity.

It's time for us racist retards to give up and join the enlightened masses.

>54 b increase on military spending

>Drumpf doesn't want to put that money into Americas rotting infrastructure and doesn't care about the plebs who can't afford healthcare

>muh maga!

I added new points to make it even clearer

>President Trump’s approval rating is historically awful for someone this early in his term; that isn’t helping. Despite much of the base’s interest in Trump and sympathy for him, his numbers just aren’t high enough to drive winning turnout.
> Many Republicans are under the dramatic misimpression that Trump boosts Republican ballot chances rather than hurting them, but the evidence simply isn’t there for that. Trump radically underperformed nearly every Republican Senate candidate in 2016. He won fewer votes than Mitt Romney did in Wisconsin; Romney lost the state, Trump won. He won fewer votes in Michigan than Bush did in 2004; Bush lost the state. Trump won because nobody showed up to vote for Hillary. But Hillary’s not on the ballot anymore, which means many Republicans will stay home; furthermore, Hillary’s absence means that more Democrats will show up.
>Ten percent more Democrats than Republicans turned out in Virginia today. That’s a disastrous number.

If polandshill has changed flags, here you go:
In 2012, Jews donated 71%(Obama) to 29%(Romney)
In 2016, they dumped GOP because of Trump and were up to about 95% Dem donations. So if you’re gonna shill that Trumps owned by kikes, give me two fucking donors and act like that’s Jewish puppetry while ignoring the overwhelming Jewish ownership of democrats you’re either willfully ignorant or terrible at shilling believable messages.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/

>With the Virginia losses, those most loyal to Trump have two options: they can acknowledge that Trump is governing in unpopular fashion and that something must change, or they can blame everyone for failing to be sufficiently deferential to Trump. You can guess which way they lean. They’ve constructed a fictional universe in which everyone who loses lost because Trump wasn’t paid proper homage, and in which everyone who wins emerges victorious only thanks to the saving grace of Trump. It’s utterly evidenceless, but it’s also politically dangerous. Cults of personality don’t have a great deal of currency at the ballot box when that personality isn’t on the ballot.

Please refrain from ironic shitposting.

That's a pretty cute dress.

Dont get butthurt because its true. Its not my fault your facts are fucked. Newt forced Clinton to moderate. Fiscal matters originate in the house. I know they don't teach civics anymore but you always have jewgle.

its still wrong, that was written by an idiot who thinks demographics dont matter in an election

Thank you for bumping the thread, overnights can get slow and your posts are good for lulz

>that picture
lol opps

I'm white. It's right wing retards that are the problem. If anything they are the race traitors serving their billionaire globalist gods

. Trump Isn't The Main Reason Republicans Showed Up To Vote In 2016.

This and

>But Hillary’s not on the ballot anymore, which means many Republicans will stay home; furthermore, Hillary’s absence means that more Democrats will show up.

are true.

Trump's win was more anti-Hillary than pro-Trump. And people are starting to tire of Trump's tweeting, divisive and erratic behavior, with no real big legislative accomplishments to show for it.

And triggering for the lulz might be funny here, but it's soldified the Democrats against him in the same way people mobilized against Hillary in 16 or Bush in 06.

If Trump doesnt get his act together, expect Democrats to retake the House and impeach Trump. Senate wont follow through but House will for sure. Trump needs to fucking act presidential and actually pass some shit.

Oh I forgot one. That's all I have for now.

That chart also shows what happens to WJC’s boner when Hillary enters a room

Because Bush, King of the Rightwing Retards ruined the plans the Democrats had for this country.

hm

>picture hides the red carpet also

Jesus Christ the man doesn't sleep

its not his cult of personality it's about the platform he ran on, Gillepsie was far from that platform. Ben simply doesn't know what he is talking about

feel the bump, user

Finally someone gets it.

The stage is being set for the biggest political upset of all time, an absolutely massive Democrat landslide for 2018 AND 2020

Your misogyny is pretty easy to detect.
It’s also amplified by your hatred that more Americans voted to continue King O’s economy.

>tfw Carter 2020
Can we meme it?

> The person hardest hit by Gillespie’s loss is actually Steve Bannon. Bannon had been trying to take credit for Gillespie’s poll rise, stating that Gillespie had embraced Trumpian politics. After Northam’s blowout, however, Breitbart suddenly flipped and insisted that Gillespie was a “Republican swamp thing.” All of this is nonsense. Trumpism isn’t a movement. Trump isn’t a movement. Trump is Trump, and there are many people who like him. It’s that simple. You can’t imitate Trump’s positions and hope to channel his popularity — even Trump doesn’t know his positions. You can’t even mimic his aggression and hope to channel his popularity — Trump has a certain draw that virtually no one else does. The notion that Gillespie lost because he wasn’t adherent to Trumpism is a Bannon creation — and Bannon has a stake in that creation because Bannon wants to represent Trumpism sans Trump. But Trumpism sans Trump is a figment of the media’s imagination. There is no evidence for its existence whatsoever, which is why Bannon runs around the country picking candidates with no unifying agenda other than that Bannon can call them “anti-establishment.”

that's entirely false, people don't show up to vote against someone it's been prove. time and time again. just like with Obama romney

Are you on your period? Because you post like you’re on your period

Yeah, Bush was an idiot. He really only won because he seemed like a down to Earth American, which he might be, but he got Jewed hard in office.

I think painting suits him better. He seems really happy now.

Libs can never weasel around that pic no matter how much they shill we all saw how hard they cried election night.

Name names which billioniare kikes give money to the dnc

copying and pasting Ben Shapiro isn't an argument

>not 2024

A Centenarian President would be great, I think.

Give Jimmy another turn.

Can you taste how salty the shills still are? Absolutely amazing timeline to be alive

Tomorrow I will embark on a three-year infiltration mission that will result in Trump 2020.

Wish me luck guys.

Lynn Forester DeRothschild et alia. The trillionaire kikes.

I HATE MY OWN PEOPLE
WHY DID I CANCEL MY ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION, THEY BEGGED ME FOR MONTHS

he BTFO your argument though

He knew it was coming

>Americans
Audit the votes and prove it.

All the election night compilation salt compilation videos never get old.

Also new oc

have fun

>meanwhile inflation

>this silence

Gillespie lost, huh?

that i kind of agree with..not the implications but the fact that TRUMP is the glue that keeps everything together,bannon is infact retarded

Oh no. What will we ever do without Kikebart and Bannon telling us to love the Jew?

no he didn't at all, he is entirely wrong. he has no actual samples of a candidate running on trumps platform and losing so he is making it up entirely in his head.

I would have voted Bush both times just due to guns. He was shit like his dad tho.

Voted Ron Paul in 2008 because I preferred him and unlike with Bush 00/04, McCain had zero chance against choco jesus and I knew it.

In 12 I preferred Ron again but that time I figured will maybe Romney can win, and 4 more years of Obama means maybe somehow gun control can happen again.

Thank god Trump came because I was tired of either voting for a cuck, or a certain loser.

Trips of truth. Carter 2024.

>Rotschild trillionaires
And besides conspiracy theories?

You should stop concern shilling.

It's pretty obvious. The GOP showed up to vote and main reason was Supreme Court.

There's no blue wave.

Blue states are growing bluer. And red states are getting redder.

without bannon there would be no trump

Fuck you, you little dipshit. I wish Hitler had killed your family.

Only if you fist fuck yourself to death over them. Now, proceed with your anal suicide please.

It doesn't matter. Look at what trump spent on his landslide compared to any other modern presidential campaign

People voted for who trump is, not whatever neat TV ad he pays for

He's absolutely not wrong. I am a Trump supporter, but Trump has to be kept accountable. Things need to change. He needs to stop tweeting and let someone else handle it for him. He needs to stop picking fights with everyone. He needs to pass shit and actually throw a bone or two to the left once in a while so moderates will stay with him.

>playing dumb
Pathetic