What is happening with North Korea?

So, yesterday Trump announced today would be a "big day" for Koreans in "many" ways. What was he referring to? And will Kim really just let Trump finish his Asia tour without showing his strength?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YfnQLwTRrI
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Two-crore-Bangladeshi-immigrants-illegally-staying-in-India-Centre-informs-Rajya-Sabha/articleshow/55457903.cms
gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there was also pic related and all those foxtrot eams yesterday.
my thread on it just got deleted for some reason.

There are so many fucking slide threads right now - I'm going to assume something's gonna go down.

>obvious LARP
fucking newfags

Doesn't change what Trump said and tweeted and doesn't change that it is weird to me how Kim is just doing nothing right now. Also doesn't make those weird fucking Fioxtrot EAMs yesterday less creepy.

full agree
it's spoopy

Holy shit such obvious newfaggery kys

Samefaggery*

I think these guys Sparked it all.

So fucking excited. This will make crotch capers 3 look like naughty nurses 2!

you have to go back

>Implying it was a LARP

This was from an earlier thread. Double foxtrot message repeated twice:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YfnQLwTRrI

Shit is going down.

Eastern states of India like Assam, West bengal have the same problem with Illegal Bangladeshi Muslim immigration which was allowed by left parties to create a muslim vote bank. Modi is working on it though
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Two-crore-Bangladeshi-immigrants-illegally-staying-in-India-Centre-informs-Rajya-Sabha/articleshow/55457903.cms

There were so many Foxtrot messages yesterday it was unbelievable. I listened for six hours and I joined hours after it started. All the Skyking fags said they never heard anything like it.

And then there was also Trump's anouncement that today would be big news in many ways.

Random thought on topic of LV.

Is the 13 in the photos of Paddock just some photo/shadow thing, or does it look like a tattoo?

Wasn't able to find any other photos of him that had it, so if it is a tattoo, would almost look like some rush job 'initiation' into MS13 type thing.

Would fit in perfectly with the current LV gun running and/or assassination on of top floors hypothesis we're all more or less in agreement on.

Photo of him on left, a real MS13 neck tattoo on right.

North Korea will never do anything against the US or the South if they want to continue existing, and the US will never attack the North unless the create an iron dome around Seoul like they did Israel, it isn't happening, no matter how many gets you get

USA will probably stage a FF and go in after trump leaves asia

It's his old man rooster neck.

It's literally just his deluxe boomer neck waddle.

what you guys fail to understand is that all of the US enemies are Trumps greatest allies since they help him draw attention from his own fuckups

Nice find singafag, I never noticed this before. Unfortunately it's not visible in any other photo so I'd say it was a sharpie or something temporary.

>like they did Israel
usa didn't do shit. iron dome was created by the Israelis, it's their technology.

He was going to visit the DMZ, but weather prevented it.

how is that big for Koreans? But yeah ur probs right.

OP first question.
No one knows yet.
Second question.
Kim is shitting his pants.
No idea what time is capable of.
Which of the beauty of Trump

2 additional carriers were moved into nearby waters during the past week, bringing the total to 3. Trump also mentioned subs on station in his speech. You don't assemble that much firepower unless you intend to use it.
gonavy.jp/CVLocation.html

Something's going down soon.

korea is a nothingburger, usa doesn't have the nads.

wouldnt it be fun if a nuke fell on the US on 11/9 to make the numbers 9 and 11 the most feared numbers in the US?