Want to go back to being a catholic, because now I realize atheism is inferior

>Want to go back to being a catholic, because now I realize atheism is inferior

>Literally cannot believe in the dumbass fairy tales or stand sitting in a two hour boring sermon with some dying old hags and a singing fat pedophile

How can I be stupid enough to be religious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
sspx.org/en/faq-page
youtu.be/bZ-OwSH7IYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If religion is superior why can't you into it?

if you become a independent baptist fundamentalist at least you dont have to believe in retarded humans, you just have to believe in a book

still pretty hard

kike-er-gard

You don't understand the first thing about Christianity because you haven't ever understood the meaning of the words in the bible. Try reading Emmet Fox's "The Sermon on the Mount". He will teach you how to interpret holy texts, and spell out all of Jesus' teachings. If you read that book and can't understand how to be religious, then you're already stupid enough to be religious.

Watch this playlist

Arguments for the existence of God and rationalizing the bible
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_

you don't have to go to mass most people just go to be part of a community or to show off.

Check out the rest of the religions.

medaphysical nihilism is the way

Uh just youtube steven anderson. Hes a hard baptist preacher who hates jews and sodomites and denies the holohoax and says women shouldn't do 99 percent of the bullshit they do. He'd be my choice of a mentor for my children frankly

>religion is evil and retarded meme and yet its decline led to leftie bullshit, sexual revolution, liberalism, commie atheism etc.

Fucking convert to protestant, you dumb cunt catholic cuck.

I tried going back to Catholicism but now that I'm older there are red flags all over the place. I'm a nondenominational Christian and I'm happy that way. If God wants me anywhere then he'll let me know.
Also this
You don't know the first thing about Christianity if you just think it's make-believe fairy tales. That's "le edgy atheist" stance. The more you dive into the historical context and learn about other religions the more you realize the unfathomable complexity.

>>Literally cannot believe in the dumbass fairy tales or stand sitting in a two hour boring sermon with some dying old hags and a singing fat pedophile

ME ME ME.

It's not about you, fucking cunt. The christian faith is not there to suit your fucking needs, If you want to choose a religion to suit only your desires you already are half way to hell.

>It's not about you, fucking cunt. The christian faith is not there to suit your fucking needs
It's about giving all our money and your children's virginity to a jew in a satanist fish hat

Dumb selfish millenials, they don't even want to die for Israel or open their borders no more

Actually upon further inspection I'd recommend staying away from this. Learn what Mystery Babylon is and stay away from that shit.

List of pro-White atheists and agnostics:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Christianity is a sand nigger fairy tale. Whites don't need it.

paganism

Deism is where it's at.

So you want to revert back to the Jewish created meme-religion?

Just kys. You can still defend Christianity, no need be part of it. Don't forget w/o Christianity Europe wouldn't be so cucked

>It's about giving all our money and your children's virginity to a jew in a satanist fish hat

>Straw man fallacy

The eternal protestant

>Dumb selfish millenials, they don't even want to die for Israel or open their borders no more

Protestants are the ones who cuck for Israel at every chance they get.

Wow you had ONE pope one hundred years ago, this totally overwrites every other pope after him and the current pope being a literal jewish communist

>protestant
Atheist

Read the Dead Sea Scrolls mah mang

that will clear some stuff up for you

>OP is so low IQ he cant even ATTEMPT to understand the laws of Thomas Aquinas .

I think Protestantism is more to your, ummm, speed, if I dont say so myself.

>Wow you had ONE pope one hundred years ago, this totally overwrites every other pope after him and the current pope being a literal jewish communist

The church had good and bad popes, just like a country has good a bad presidents. This world is not perfect.

Stop having gay pedophile orgies in the Vatican and I might come back

Have you heard of the Society of Pius X?

Check them out if you're interested.

sspx.org/en/faq-page

It'a about having community
A set of morales that build a better world
I don't go to church yet I consider myself christian, because i agree with most of the ideas that they spread

Catholic. Gonna have to stop you there goy

OP calls out semite based fairytales but OP can't into cosmic mind

Try listening to Michael Heiser. His Deuteronomy 32 world view will knock your socks off. He has some great books is a mad genius of a Bible scholar.

youtu.be/bZ-OwSH7IYM

Stop taking fluoride. It literally helps

So when you pray you do the lords prayer?

In those 'Calm Before the Storm' threads they were saying to pray and specified the lords prayer.

I feel a bit light headed after doing it, anyone else?

>00:00:00

Catholic and orthodox christians do.
Protties shill for homosex, LGBT etc. tho.

If you think the Bible contains "fairy tales," you don't really understand Biblical (or European) literary genres, or hermeneutics. These are fairly complex fields and most people find them dreadfully boring, but if you find it difficult to interact with the Biblical texts, you should consider learning a bit about them.

There are a few zombie churches that were taken over by SJWs, prompting schisms, but by and large Protestants do not.

>Literally cannot believe in the dumbass fairy tales or stand sitting in a two hour boring sermon with some dying old hags and a singing fat pedophile
>cannot handle low quality people
pls more ad hominem

how do you live?
>Literally cannot believe in standing in queue near cashier because there are not attracive people in line and the cashier is some vietnamese chink
etc etc
kys

Religion is bullshit, but it's positive bullshit, like believing in free will. Just raise your children religious there's no need to believe it yourself