What is Stopping White Nationalists from Creating an Open Source Army?

Hear me out.

I'm not suggesting that white nationalists should try to do anything violent ever, outside of self defense.
But what is stopping them from preemptively creating a private security/defense force? There is no legal limit to how large a private security company can be.

There could be two parts of this force. Active, and Reserves.

The Active portion of the force would just be the few people that are currently needed for active security contracts. This could be anything from Amren conferences that need security, to white gated communities that are raising the future of the white race. And provide jobs to disenfranchised fucking white males.

The Passive part of the force could be people that want to join for periodical training, and stay on call in case they are needed for a security job.

All of this could be based on open source standards, and funded by the very individuals participating in the force who supply their own uniform, equiptment, ammo, ect.

Possible Force Standards:
1. Appropriate BMI
2. Minimum Athletic Abilities (Run a 7 minute mile, bench press bodyweight, ect).
3. Standardized Properly Fitted Uniform
6. Firearms Safety and Marksmanship
7. Memorization of Security Company Procedures and Code.
8. Be male. (This would obviously be a sexist organization).

If this security force is organized and connected BEFORE shtf, then it would be a lot easier for whites to recover and reorganize.

Thoughts?

I will post inspo

Lol

whats for lunch fbi?

bump

>What is Stopping White Nationalists from Creating an Open Source Army
money?

First, if you don't own a gun then you are a real fucking idiot aren't you. Second, putting up signs proves better for the image of white people than an army, even if it is a non proprietary open source army, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Low Testosterone. You white bois literally don't have the balls to do anything unless your Zog overlords command you to go shoot up another country full of brown people.

Centralized command structure, NO.
Decentralized but uniform, YES.

NICE BAIT SHEKELSTEIN

>open source army

>not a free as in freedom army, that protect your rights using lefy's own rights against them using the system against them

OP just said it would be funded by the people joining, since they would supply all of their own shit.

> Appropriate BMI
> Minimum Athletic Abilities

I think you've got your answer right there, fatburgers.

> crypto-equity for direct action
wew lad. hypothetically speaking, the main problem to solve would be how to distinguish actual organization attempts from various agents attempting to subvert them. Recall the track record of planting agents into, i.e. the KKK such that every single such organization in the USA is at least 30% agents (with many approaching 100%). Recall also that the real risk isn't the govt police (the good guys) but high-IQ subversives who would join and then false-flag it for greater israel or whatever.

So: how do you know that I'm not gonna bust your group for conspiracy to assault the second you organize?

Also: is your life in order? Can you run a 7 minute mile and bench press your body-weight? If not, what do you need to make that happen?

From a Constitutional perspective I support state's rights in principle. However odds are that you and 90% of the people who would try to join would join for the purposes of bringing it down.

And never forget, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>7 minute mile
good luck staffing your unpaid army with enough people that can pull that shit off

we already have one, it's call being an American patriot and exercising your god given right to own guns, and ensuring the gov is reminded that the 2A means they cannot infringe upon that
Do we need some channels? nah, that's a little too gay
maybe some rudimentary training, but anything created will 100% be started, and taken over, by shill commies
who will then use it to fuck things up
WARNING

>8. Be male. (This would obviously be a sexist organization).
stupid commie larper

>What is Stopping LARPs from LARPING?
Probably the whole faggyness of it all.

When Sup Forums becomes a fucking blog?
Fucking retards, go hang yourself.

How far do you think a mile is?

Hey OP, we're already doing that. Message @kaapman on Telegram.

The old, white guys are dangerous shtick...

2. Durring this time Black Leadership, after being decapitated, was replaced with CIA plants and a severe crime epidemic feuled by heroine and Crack. Democrats demonized Republicans with James Earl Ray and Lee Harvey Oswald didn't help anyone either. What do CIA patsys have in common? warning for TX church, :( old shtick...

(Paddock was a D gun runner.)

Birth of the CIA controll

ed media and resulting political devide. The use of Hollywood to perpetuate the illusion was thorough and continues to this day as a CIA propaganda campaign that covers for trafficking and "spys" or messengers. Thier celebrity status makes thier travel appear to be a rising star's tour or vacation and "exotic" places beg for them to come. This also allows them to deal art, have "reasonable" privacy when traveling, high level politicians etc.

1) if you were planning to operate it in any way as a business, there are laws against discrimination of employment based on race or gender (or religion, sexuality, etc). So that would be a huge problem for what you've laid out.

2) anything associated with white nationalism has been a concern for the feds/watch dog groups for a loooong time. If you were open about this organization's ideals AT ALL, you would face enormous opposition from the ACLU, SPLC, and the media. You would be infiltrated by the FBI, CIA, ATF, etc. One slip up could destroy the organization, the same way Aryan Nations went down, via litigation.

You'd be better off forming a militia with a good ol' boys-type system, where nothing WN is explicitly stated.

>fatass can't run a 7 minute mile.
7 minutes isn't olympic you retard.

Payment should be done only in rare minerals like gold and silver. 2 we would need some sort of patches desu

Nobody is going to hire a bunch of neonazis.

No centralized command, just standards that if you meet, a centralized organization could call you in for a job in your area if you are needed. Could also be emergency services and rescue jobs, not just security.

Seven minutes is pretty fast. Well above average, even for thin guys.

dumbass, look at actual military fitness standards. 7 minute mile would eliminate most of your NEETforce in one fell swoop.

you can't run a 7 minute mile so shut the fuck up

First and foremost, it'd be illegal in most countries
An all white company isn't gonna fly.
As far as creating some security force with extreme standards such as requiring them to come from stable families, have no convictions, stay drug free, prefer military experience,etc would probably get you 85% what you want, so for sake of argument let's go that route.
How the fuck are you going to pay these people? The more you keep in reserves, the more your expenses go up while they're not bringing in income.

Contracts are also highly competitive, and the only way a group that's as much of a pr nightmare as the one you're suggesting gets hired is by undercutting everyone else.
If thats the case, you'll be paying your people less.
So what's to stop the employees from working somewhere else?
Their deep devotion to preserving the white race by getting themselves killed for whoever has the most money? (Surprise, it's not white people)
A much, much better idea is to start an organization that doesn't pay people at all, rather they function as a non profit, with members paying dues, and requiring as a standard for membership a monthly community volunteering as well as advocacy for things like 2 parent homes, single income households, charter schools, etc.
In return you socially elevate those who perform well, and spend the member dues on social events so members meet each other, and form bonds

Above average is just too much of a daydream to strive for

Reserves wouldn't be paid. They are volunteers. If a job is required of them, they are hired just for that 1 job as a contractor.

BOSS?!

>Reserves wouldn't be paid
Good luck with that

lmao 7 minutes is nothing if you actually do cardio

I'm a lardass in progress to /fit/ and I can walk a mile in just under 12 minutes. 7 minutes is nothing for someone fit.

Well, except uniforms. Those should be distributed. I'm not about to leave uniform adherence and quality up to each individual man's taste. I'm dead serious, we need to standardize the aesthetic very fucking soon.

>you can't organize to do anything useful for your country without being faggy

the FBI lol

An open source army means that it's not alleged to a country and its people. So that means that they pick up contracts from contractors based on how much profit it would make them, and not for morals.
This should be pretty clear if you've played MGSV, MGS4 and MGSPW
White nationalists would fight for their people and their identity, and it would be a pretty strong contradiction for them to establish an organisation like the one you proposed

That's not really how it works
If you are a broker giving out subcontracts to pre-approved workers, then sure you get a cut of their pay and everything, but what country are you going to operate in that you can avoid paying for those workers' insurance, equipment, etc.
If the client isn't supplying equipment (and they won't) then you must. If your workers bring their own equipment, you're liable for any damage or wear.
It's like a company car.
Even if they're not booked constantly, you still have to ensure their equipment is up to standard, and pay for it.

Have you ever worked contract jobs?

The fuck? My 14 year old sister can run a 7 minute mile.

One of the biggest problems that right wing politics in the USA, and really every western country, have is that they have almost no real institutions or organizations. Meanwhile the left controls everything from public and private schools, to the media, and many bureaucracies. Meanwhile, most if not all traditionally right wing organizations such as churches have been either neutralized, compromised, or in the case of the Evangelical Church, outright parasitized.

The right needs organization and it needs to build it from the ground up, but so many right wingers actively decry any attempts as doomed to subversion by alphabet agencies. It's definitely true that the FBI/ATF and so forth do infiltrate and ruin far right organizations, but surely there has to be some way of effectively organizing without drawing the ire of a legal bureau. More than that, if nothing else an attempt has to be made. So many right wingers talk about the need to save the entirety of western civilization yet balk at the idea of even risking a brush with the law.

Stop chasing her then

See
This guy has the right idea. The far right needs to quit trying to find a way to larp as an SS officer, and build social organizations/non-profits/etc. No normie wants to provoke a civil war, and the vast majority don't have time or money to meaningfully prepare for one anyways. If you want to build up a base of power for the far right, it needs to be done with the pen - not the sword.

>ITT: The FBI

> no surviving right wing institutions
> most if not all traditionally right wing organizations have been neutralized, compromised, or parasitized.

this is a thing that makes me say hmmmmmm

That sounds like a good idea, but how does it begin? I worry that jumpstarting any such social organization or non-profit is going to require a leap of faith that many are too paranoid to take.

I cringed

Nah dude I'm trying to get her time down to 6 mins.

Better run, better run, sis scum.

>sis scum
jej

>How does it begin
We used to (and still do, in some areas) have these various mason-esque groups, often hosted in lodges.
The eternal fraternity of ____ lodge, etc.
Something like that is all you need.
Take in member dues. Every year you get a monogrammed tie, or kerchief. Five years get you a tie pin. Ten gets you a ring. Twenty a watch.
It let's people know, just by looking at you, that you're part of their community, and how committed you are to it.

I don't know maybe fucking government death squads?

Churches and religious organizations would probably be the best place to start, imo. A mutual agreement and endorsement of traditional family values is a major point of agreement between the far right, and religious moderates/centrists.

A non-profit organization could partner with churches to raise money or do charity works in their community, and expand outwards from there.

Instead of talking about white nationalism or white identity, do something like buying school supplies and offering free tutoring to students in underperforming, minority school districts. Provide classes on how to appropriately interact with police officers, money management skills, how to write a CV.

If you draw attention to racial differences with charity, you can immunize yourself against accusations of racism, undermine minority support for the left, and subtlely draw attention to the factual reality of racial differences, opening up people to the idea of race realism, all at the same time.

>why don't we start a terrorist cell?

Gee I don't know op.

I can do an sub-8 minute mile and a half after just a few weeks of running, and I have anemia.

Any business that's openly pro-white will suffer boycott and have financial struggles before it even starts working.

>open source army
It's called a militia you fucking retard, did you really think you invented the idea? And it is pointless without mass public support.

Lets hit up hugo boss and find a private tailor?
Kidding. I think.

meme flag bants

I'm all for a white only Outer Haven.

Just sic the women on it, they love this shit.

No really why not, down here we are already doing it

This already exists: Atomwaffen Division
Ironmarch.org
And they have a Youtube channel

They look like an autistic cult.

>1488 boots on the ground gas the kikes!
lol, no thanks.

>provide jobs to disenfranchised white males
>oh BTW you have to pay for it yourself and buy your own shit
Dead on arrival

So, a PMC?
Just remember that you'll need money for that, more than any of us could pay, unless there's a richfag.
So you'd be bound to doing mercenary work, and thus everyone will have you by the balls in case you go rogue.

bump

I've thought about this, some sort of PMC that could work in places like South Africa.