Tonight a coworker asked why I was a Trump supporter and I kind of froze

Tonight a coworker asked why I was a Trump supporter and I kind of froze.

Can you guys give me some clear and succinct reasons to like Trump?

Something you would say in regular conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161115030848/http://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
youtube.com/watch?v=b71CNNKdVRw
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-world-map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A man doesn't have to justify himself to anyone but his friends, his family, and his god.

Find your own damn reasons to support or not support someone you moron.

If you can't explain why, then why do you support him? Just because some Taiwan cartoon discussion website told you to?
Form your own opinions, sheep.

because russian shills on pol

The alternative was hillary

"Because I like being white"

>be a Trump supporter
>without knowing why
seriously fucking kys faggot.

Because it was funny.

If you have no reasons youre a fag

>Something you would say in regular conversation.

>Anything other than Hillary
>Less refugees and more chance for a citizen to get a job
>Fixing Russian involvement in our election process

That last one will cause heads to spin 720 degrees. I have used it outloud twice, and each time the defender got loud and uncomfortable.

If you can't explain why you made choice A over choice B, then you're a conformist brainlet who do not think by himself for himself.
You have no place on Sup Forums

Usually just ask them why they don't and then let them feel like the retard instead

This is how I sum it up. My parents have asked me why I laugh so hard aboutmTrump getting elected on numerous occasions. "Butthurt" is the only reply. Then I showed the old man a video of the Tn HWNDU ctf, then I think he understood. And poured me another scotch.

Because it's not hillary, because he's saying what everyone is afraid to, but mostly because it's funny

this. but i always answer "because i make too much money to vote democrat" now quit being a beta faggot.

>Anything other than Hillary
Why was she worse?

>Less refugees and more chance for a citizen to get a job
I get this

>Fixing Russian involvement in our election process
How so?

if youre coming to us asking why you support him, then you obviously don't know enough to support him in the first place.

You dont need a reason.fuck reasoning is for fags who can't use their masculinity. Just throw a rock at anyone who questions you.

>Why was she worse?
too many reasons to count

If you don't know why you support him, but you support him, then you're just as bad as the brainless leftists that baselessly oppose him.

Learn to think for yourself. People like you are why democracy doesn't work anymore; you're literally contributing to the destruction of the western world, with your ignorance.

How did I know you guys would attack me for "not knowing why I supported him".

What are your reasons?

I think user's looking for a retard translation for why user supports trump

Just tell them that there is no fucking way you are voting for some dumb flat. I guarantee they will ask for no further explanation.

Since 2001, during the administrations of Bush and Obama, the USA lost 70,000 factories. This was the policy of both the Bush globalists and the Obama leftwingers.
Only Trump recognized that this is bad for Americans and our future and is trying to turn it around.

I was about to cavepost

Either grow a pair and reveal your power level, or explain that you don't want to discuss pilitics. Though, it sounds like you already fucked yourself into a corner. Might as well be honest, because he'll probably just assume the worst, otherwise.

I personally tell them I voted for trump to trigger people like them, a year latter and the SJW tears are still flowing

R A R E F L A G

A

R

E

F

L

A

G

Because a lot of us are getting tired of the politicians corrupt games in DC. Trump at the time was an outsider and that scared the shit out of the swamp, so that is why we picked Trump, because it's the people lashing out at the government for it's bullshit business of not representing the people and only themselves.

Just place your hand, reassuringly on their shoulder, lean in a close but maintain comfortable distance. With a warm smile, tell them "its ok". then when they begin speak, place index finger to their lips " shhh, shh stop. It's ok, It's ok to be white". "just let it go".

Because he came with funny memes

Yeah, my first thought after he asked me was, "Oh boy, he's probably going to think I'm racist."

So I choked and said something about healthcare. He went on to rant about the EPA.

>How so?
Just saw this and had to come back.

He appointed Muller to investigate russian interference.

globalism sucks

Not hard to come up with reasons, even when it comes to both candidates seeming corrupt or racist to the average normies.

Trump seemed the lesser evil at the time, you can bring up Wikileaks over the activities of the Clintons and George Soros, mention that their campaigns supported antagonistic SJW causes which had a stick up their rear about everything, and were engaged in their own forms of bigotry.

Just be aware of who you're talking to when giving a response.

It's okay to be racist

i want all niggers to die and president trump aka don nigger smasher, as i like to call him, is the one to do it

fuck off, shill

Just say...

"What are you, a Faggot, Nigger lover?"

Or, you could try, "None of your business".

Not very eloquent are we OP?

Say I like his brusque-ness and flair.
Say you think he is better for the economy and job creation, objectively true given stockmarket and reported unemployment numbers.
Say you wanted someone who wanted to tackle ISIS not passively arm the opposition.
Say you wanted a wall to stop coyotes, drugs and criminals from having an easier time. Caveat for normies: say you're for immigration reform to make it easier for people to enter the states legally, but that's up to Congress, not Trump.
Say you believed that Hillary Clinton's tenure in elected office was marred by systemic corruption and that voting for that as president was antithetical to what you wanted as president; rigging the primary against her opponets should be enough to disqualify her in any reasonable person's mind. She also won't be punished for those actions either because she's "privileged" over a normal person.
He doesn't care about giving people handouts when he knows people can work, he's giving the American people an opportunity to grow their country, which may infact give an actual need for more skilled immigrants over time.
Is that enough?
Hillay called the electorate deplorable, much like Mitt Romney, I think they were both cowardly and despicable to write-off so many American voters.

Because political correctness and identity politics are poisoning the world.

Because every person or entity that could be considered part of the "establishment" wanted him gone.

Because the more often and more loudly and more desperately you tell me I should hate something, the more I'm going to like it.

Because if I have to choose between rural retards led by a reality TV bullshitter and a corrupt cunt whose followers are morons who think a border wall is the equivalent of Auschwitz and who've never bothered to so much as read the 'Hitler' wikipedia article before declaring everyone they don't like nazis, I'll go with the rednecks.

Because "Because you'd be in jail" and "I guarantee you there's no problem" and all the rest of his debate btfos were the most entertaining things politics have ever brought me

Because of this: web.archive.org/web/20161115030848/http://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Oh, and this: youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

It's okay to be white too.

If you don't know for yourself, then why do you support Trump?

how would you know what it's like to be white

Because the whole global media was against trump and made a big deal over shit he said and done that didnt matter. Cause my wifes only argument against trump was he had orange hair. The fact that woman can be swayed by virtue signalling, name calling, and SJW PC bullshit. And not look at the big picture.

The Wall, immigration laws, tax reform, anti-war stance, destroying the neo-conservative wing of the rebulican party etc

because of the sheer buttmad he causes with the political class

not even trying to be edgy. any damage he can cause to the entrenched interests that are rotting away western society is a plus.

he is the biggest middle finger to the Cathedral that has been on democratic offer for a long long time. The swamp has had some good victories against him, and my expectations are lowered a lot with Bannon being routed, but still.

keep those liberal tears coming.

Zizek lays out the best reason to support Trump without losing all you friends if you live in the bay area.
youtube.com/watch?v=b71CNNKdVRw

Heh, I suppose not. Thanks for taking the time brother.

Good stuff. Sounds like a good book too.

Soap operas. You should try soap sometime you dirty minge

Because he's the elected president of the United States, and it is the duty of patriots to support their elected officials.

N E W F A G

A thread like this will summon him, unless hes asleep god I hope hes asleep. I dare not speak his name in case he has an alert for it.

pic related

No. FUCKING DONT. BY ALL THAT IS HOLY, DONT SUMMON IT

Say you could tell him but you'd have to kill him

>denmark

You're not wrong.

"Most prepared ever." I heard of all of Hillary's legislative accomplishments. Over 400 I recall. But then I realised the word they kept using was 'sponsored', i.e. she sponsored bills. I checked, Oniy three of the bills she sponsored became law. Where they amazing laws ending poverty, bringing world peace, and making me comfy? You be the judge.
>Named a portion of a NY highway in honour of dead journalist Tim Russert.
>Named a post office in honour of a dead general.
>Designated the birthplace of some labour activist a monument.

That's it. Three for fucking 400. All of them worthless, unless the country was to undertake the mass naming of things.

And you're going to let her run a country? That's not even good enough for Andorra.

because you unconditionally support Israel and right of jewish state to exist.

Trump killed global government.

Global government, in case you're unaware, means a singular government ruling the whole world, whose oppression you have no chance of escaping. It's every tyrant's dream.

There's also this map of countries Hillary's foreign policy has destabilized around the world.

Source:
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-world-map/

>Give me reasons for my "opinions"

Holy shit, imagine being this pathetic and still calling other people cucks.

Say you like his stance on Israel.

Promised to build a wall to keep our illegal aliens...
Say you liked his nationalistic worldview.
> Americanism, not globalism, will be our credo!