Germany Yes

German highest court just decided there are 3 genders.
Please kill me now.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/schule/a-1176932.html
theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/familiennachzug-von-fluechtlingen-unserioese-prognosen-a-1056379.html
tagesschau.de/inland/intersexuelle-geschlecht-101.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nuke us already
make it stop

Just read it everywhere it is fucking true. Bomb us pls back to 1945.

well, its decided then. i guess ill go home

While we're on the topic, how is the Netherlands fairing? Is it multi culti and degenerate bullshit too? I have relatives there, and I plan on visiting one day soon.

So what's the third one called?

Probably even worse than Germany

German subhumans. The Anglosphere and Francosphere are the true drivers of human civilisation.

Thing.

>french
>human civilization

Sauce?
Just ketchup?

i tell you a secret

we are all dead and stuck in this hell in a timeloop

you dont remember the other loops

Past few hundred years they've been shit. But medieval and pre norman invasion they were the centre of the world. Once anglos came around we took it from them.

"inter" or "divers"
its up to legislation to figure this out, court just decided it has to be done

Yes it's incredibly degenerate. Most youth think it's cool to do drugs (like hard drugs not just weed) and some idiots even think it's cool to speak with Moroccan accent or Turk accent and use foreign slang. The music industry is garbage (it can basically be described by pic related), the TV shows are mostly garbage and most of the population still votes for the exact same globalist cucks despite them ruining the country (and not even hiding it) for 3 times in a row now. Oh yeah and the biggest cities are all less than 50% Dutch.

So pretty much all of Europe west to Poland.

Im happy mine is not like that, but I am sad that people want it to be like that

Give them nothing. I mean it. If they get hold of your pinky they rip of your whole arm.

Mentally ill

Sad

Be Careful what you wish for, germans. Have you not learned your lesson?

youre the ones who did this tho...

Our president election is comming, I wonder if Sup Forums will play a role in baltic politics like it did for french, german and british?

so i read through some articles. and that case they refer to apparently is about some guy/chick who got a genetic mutation making him neither XY nor XX and thus not female or male. in some cases during the meiosis the splitting of the chromosomes fails and it turns into XXX, XXY, X or Y. for this cases im in favor for this regulation actually as they biologically are neither really male nor female.

however one article says this third option is for people that are "not easily determable" to be male and female. what are the criteria for this? Is feeling differently already enough to make it not determable? if so that all this is bullshit. if it really is based on the chromosomes i dont mind really but i see people just because there being the option trying to get that option. i also see already parents trying to give their kids that designation to show how progressive they are and "not wanting to decide the gender for the kid". so while in this case i feel like its an ok change, i surely see it spiraling out of controll

Well there are 3,
Male, Female & Confused

So much Cholera

You know what is a disgrace? That we pretty much never talk about the poles and russians that were killed by us. Yes we have monuments but politically it is a non-topic. 6 gorillion on the other hand …

Link pls

so basically now it's Germany vs Sweden on who will be the most degenerate and/or who will go extinct first
nice

Kek.
This

I fucking hate krauts. Good god.

I knew Sup Forums would get triggered when i read this article. But unless you, i read the whole article, just not the headline.
This is ONLY for actual, literaly people without a specific gender. The person who went to court has had a chromosome test and that came out with no specific gender. It's lietral science. These people exist.
So this new law ONLY is for babies born with a chromosome defect, so parents don't have to decide what gender they will give them. The person can change it themself when he turns 18.
THIS IS NOT FOR TRANSGENDER SCUM
This is exactly why no one takes you niggers seriously.

Meanwhile our police men get cucked by migrants, thrown onto train tracks (Celle), humiliated by groups of migrant kids and teenagers (Als die Polizisten die Prügelei beenden wollten und dazwischengingen, wurden sie geschlagen und auch mit Pfefferspray attackiert. Sie nahmen die Personalien von zwei 15-Jährigen, einem 14-Jährigen, einem 13-Jährigen und einem Elfjährigen auf. Weitere an der Schlägerei beteiligte Jugendliche waren geflohen, bevor die Polizei eintraf) and beaten so badly they had to be hospitalized (Aachen). All just in November. Icing on the cake: police academy in Berlin is completely infiltrated by Arab clan members. Remember guys, you are now on your own. There is no one there to protect you when they are taking over.

and this is why no one takes you niggers seriously

You know vrry well that this is the opening of Pandora box. This will spiral out if control. There will be a 4th gender or 5th.
Just see

>however one article says this third option is for people that are "not easily determable" to be male and female. what are the criteria for this?
Chromosome defect.

Bread and circus. Your country is dying, so the people need their bread and circus so they don't see the real problems

it is all so tiresome.

When you sign up to a lot of websites like ahh spotify now, it asks for gender as male, female, or non-binary.

Never forget the 6000 million bazillion goy.

>using the HERMAPHRODITE symbol for /traps/

Faots.

I just read an article about a 15 yo girl who denounces her classmates who did Hitler Roman salutes. She got a medal for Courage.

Why did you change the goal post?
Also source on the article you mention.

You need a revolution ...now

Wtf is wrong with you germs?

Time to car bomb some judges

spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/schule/a-1176932.html

theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/familiennachzug-von-fluechtlingen-unserioese-prognosen-a-1056379.html

I would have no problem with that, if they called that third gender "Freak". Because that's exactly what they are. But of course they're going to call it "Special snowflake" to further reinforce their lunacy.

2/3

Germs no, why, no.

3/3

bonus

Why even live

Greeks are worse. Your women get fucked by albanians because your country is that poor now

this articles say in this case its about the chromosomes but continues to say it should be available for cases where it "difficult to determine" the gende without giving any criterea the decission is based on. so it very well may be that the mother feeling the kid isnt either of those is enough to make it hard to determine. we can be at very least sure some people will try to argue this, and depending on how that turns out its ok to get mad

How many HERMAPHRODITE persons actually exist and I don't mean the mentally ill

ja, they really did this, germany is making denunciation great again.
aargh..

tagesschau.de/inland/intersexuelle-geschlecht-101.html

Most leftists in Germany view poles and Russians as subhuman.
The left are the real racists, they just don't want to admit it.

Non of these articles can verify that germany will be non white in 1 generation.
You also didn't answer why you moved the goal post. I was explaining what the judges decided and this was based on science and people still spout memes without even reading any articles.
Why is that?

one of the worst lol
rotterdam had a sadiq khan before london

according to wikipedia about .1 to .2 percent of germans are supposedly intersex

Why is denunciation so deeply ingrained in your population?

>n-no u

No, they will probably call it "inter", which means between in latin, because people with these birth defect are literally between the two genders.

Virginia just elected a tranny to its state legislature.

I'm over 40 years old. I dint remember a time where the west was falling that fast to its ruin.

>continues to say it should be available for cases where it "difficult to determine" the gende without giving any criterea the decission is based on.
Since it's for the BIRTH certificate it can only be done by science based tests. Since the newborn can't decide and our laws won't allow parents to call it a boy, when the chromosomes clearly say it's a girl.

all of them can, actually

>Why is that?
you're basically the canadians of europe
it's fun

you be the judge

Greece is 1000x times worse

and make sure to avoid these areas

kek

Everyone would rather live in Germany than Greece cause you're too poor.
What you make in 1 month I make in less than a few days. Sad but true

thats how any rational thinking person would see it. too bad most peoples actions arent based on that lately

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHA

>be Greek
>have more money than Germans
is this the best you can do?

When you look closely you can see two jews in this graph. Yikes!

I don't read this publication, but if it's accurate, Germany is done. What will stop them from forming an islamic party? Germany's population was already slated to shrink from 80 million to 60-70 million. If 20 million are muslim and thus of either migrant background or turkish 2nd or 3rd gen background, that's 28%-34% of the society. Even if they cannot organize politically, sunni islam will become the single largest religious group assuming both german catholicism and lutheranism continue to fade.

No, it's literally our laws. Parents can't even give their children specific names, unlike america where your child can be named Pepso McDonald the Burgerth.
We have many problems in our country, this is none, but Sup Forums will post this over the next week and everybody will scream HUUUR LIBTARDS KILL OUR CIVILAZATUUUUN because they either can't read or refuse to, because they like to get triggered.

You seriously believe that?
You'd sell your own mother to make the salary that I make. We both know it

looks like they really wanted to have revenge after all kek

You are the Cuckfornia of the German nations

Rural areas in the supposed randstad are still ok tho

Yeah pretty much. A lot of them used to be in denial about their situation, now half of them re redpilled (or actually, blackpilled)
in all honesty I don't have my hopes up, their government is legit anti-German and they just reelected Merkel after getting stabbed, shot, blown up, getting run over by trucks etc

>No, it's literally our laws.
>implying our laws cant be changed in a thread about our laws being changed
it wont take long until the first will try to get this thing going for their normal kid. and then we will see if the judged let it pass or stop it. and while this case it is a reasonable change i can see it being the first step towards degeneracy

yeah a dutch friend that visits often can confirm
and in any case you're still better than let's say UK or Sweden

>specific names
explain?

How many genders have there been the last 45,000 or so years? Are you incredibly arrogant? Hopefully, the result of this bad leadership comes to pass before you're bred out and annihilated on a genetic level by barbarians. That's what you should be worried about.

We'll sneeze off bad government, evil law, societal insanity, like we've always brushed off war, famine, plague, occupation,; but we can't survive the destruction of our ethnic groups. That's the ultimate and eternal killer, from which there is no recovery.

Believe what you want, i'm a lawfag and the protection of our children is one of our highest laws and can't be touched in a way that parents can change their children's gender at will. This can never happen.

>What will stop them from forming an islamic party?
In the short run probably some laws. In the medium/long run: Absolutely nothing. Can already imagine the commercials.
>ayo Mehmet, filthy kuffars going on your nerves again?
>vote IfG (Islam for Germanistan)
>we promise to:
>1. gas the infidels
>2. scream Alluha Akbar at the top of our lungs
>3. smoke some Shisha to relax

Not as bad as op made it sound
The third sex is for intersex, those biologically between male and female.
Not for the mentally ill.

This case has been controversial in the past, yet most people, including the main organization for intersex people, don't want them to be separated from the traditional male/female dichotomy. Generally, they're instead told to choose or sometimes they get tested for chromosome ratio

>being this mad that Merkel destroyed Greece without even lifting her own finger

ah fuck..

Germany's government freaks me out. It just acts. It doesn't even feel the need to bumble about trying to explain itself like British politicians. It's just 'wir schaffen das'.

Isn't that the case for almost all governments in any country?

What is the 3rd gender?