Now i get why yuropoors are so butthurt of the American chad. It's not only because you have no guns or freedom...

Now i get why yuropoors are so butthurt of the American chad. It's not only because you have no guns or freedom, but also because our states are larger than your tiny cuck countries. United Kingdom? Just one US state.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruesize.com
mapfrappe.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you forgot to change flags

did you only just realise your country is huge? american education strikes again

And yet the EU has a bigger GDP than the US. Stop being so buthurt about China beating your ass.

>being the most gross is a good thing

Also Texan GDP is $1.6 billion while the Belgian GDP is $466 million.

Meaning the Texan economy is 4 times bigger than our Belgian economy.

Giving the relative size of Texas, it's natural resources, Texan population. That's pretty bad to be honest.

You're a only outperforming us with a factor 4. While as you point out, we're just a little spot on that huge state.

At least our dicks are bigger than yours

not a single one of you has military bases in the US though, cuckboi

>implying the GDP isn't artificially maintained by US investment and continued military support

Remember, the EU wouldn't exist without the US. The member states were rebuilt by the US after the war.
They were given preference in trade by the US.
They have been militarily supported by the US for nearly 70 years, so surplus could go back into infrastructure and development rather than protection.

The EU was, is, and will never be anything without the U.S.

If you think that's bad, you need to see their apartments.

And whose fault is that. We owned the world before you fucked up

Keep in mind that most of the massive state of Texas is open prairie whereas Belgium is densely populated.

(((GDP))) is such a great measure of success, just believe the (((media))) and (((economists)))

we only have 10 million inhabitants.

No you owned the Congo

The UK is pretty much the size of New Zealand except NZ only has 4.5 million people.

I cant imagine how crowded tiny little Britain is.

Maybe so, but never forget you'd all be Russian vassal states if the US wouldn't have met the red army at the Elbe. If it wasn't for the US those russian tanks would have kept rolling well into western Europe and we'd all look like fucking Poland right now.

and it was really Britian's Fault

money talks

losers walk.

>The UK is pretty much the size of New Zealand
Stop wrecking my mind, kiwi

What kind of fancy madrassa did you go to?

And there are 7 million people in London alone. Yes, London is like a dystopia.

i'd rather a comfy house made of bricks that has lasted for a century than a cardboard mcmansion pal
That said, this thread belongs on Sup Forums, a good thread probs just died so OP can shitpost
Yeah everyone knows GDP is a meme. Whats new? Does anyone on this board actually read and study anything remotely related to politics or economy?
God forbid we were to have a discussion about antidisestablishmentarianism and it's effect on the philosophy of state in Britain or anything else mildly interesting, fuck that, lets all discuss things a 12 year old has just realised then put our countries into a forced rivalry in the form of an internet boardgame in which stats are now monopoly money
It's not that bad outside of the big cities tbqh

He's an Amerimutt in Germoney

White Texans are a minority.
>natural resources
Oil and Cattle are not the most profitable things (for a state), especially when it's a trans-state company that does all the middle-man work.

The only thing that keeps me from filtering all Canadian flags is that for every ten or twenty of you degenerates there is a good one who knows what is important and stays in your country to try to change it for the better even if its only to simply be a good person.

It's not as crowded as you think.
Australia has 20 million but if you cut out only the east coast the population density wouldn't be much different to the UK.

PA has 12 Million people. We are mostly Mountains. We have a GDP of 531.1 Billion.
We are also smaller than Texas and we are Landlocked.

You guys are pretty far atheist now especially in the political realm, do you consider atheism as the new state 'religion'?

Texas has a population of 27 milion, not 4x yours

>My collection of countries has more GDP than your one country

what does that say about TX

Texas isn't that big retard, look up the size of Texas and then the size of Europe.
>Texas is 695,662 square kilometers
>Europe is 10.18 million kilometers

Fuck Texas and Eurofags.

No. Only in the cities is atheism prevalent and only in the young English demographic. Most blacks are 'christian' (read: not practicing protestants), poles are catholic etc but the actual young English people reject it in favour of the obvious. Pretty sad.

I'm not in the mood to state the obvious nor reiterate what many other people have published or broadcasted though. Go read a book instead of shitposting then come back and make a thread about antidisestablishmentarianism if you want to discuss it and i'll gladly engage you.

Pro tip - Consider the link between anti-intellectualism and antidisestablishmentarianism

It is though

thetruesize.com

Then we would have nuked you like Japan we got the bomb first

Me: *Is willing to have a dialogue now*
You: Nah your just a shitposter come back when your serious
Fuck off dude, just because your European doesn't mean I think your somehow an intellectual. Especially if you turn away a chance for a discussion that quickly. I'll admit I'm not super read on the topic in relation to Britain specifically, but I have decent working knowledge of theology and general philosophy to cover the gaps. Not all burgers are uneducated mongrels, just a lot. Maybe we'll have that discussion another day, who knows.

Now you know why Libshits compare # of mass shootings in US to # of mass shootings in each European country rather than to Europe.

Ayyy where at in PA? Ridley park here

>than your one country
which is a fucking huge collection of huge ass states.

just sayan senpai

Go make a thread about it and i'll post. If you are well-read on philosophy then i'll give you a little tidbit of information. Antidisestablishmentarianism caused Britain to become an oligarchy of philosophers as Plato talks about in The Republic, except the philosophy they choose to follow in modern day context is debased because that philosophy is a warped perspective on democracy, which is really quite ironic.

Cut hands has the solution

Plus Alaska

>be amerinigger
>"look how big muh gun is"
>"look how big muh ride is"
>"look how big muh country is"
>get shot

>and we'd all look like fucking Poland right now.
White? Rather than Turk and Somalian like Americanized western Germany? You should have been begging for those Soviet tanks. Maybe then you wouldn't have to suck off rapefugees for merkel bucks now.

So basically like Germany was in WW2.

>the virgin 'lone' star state vs the chad westralian

>7 million people in london

About 60% of them aren't People

In hindsight that wouldn't be a bad thing, we might have been poor but at least we would have been based instead of this leftist and this neoliberal cuckery

Mate. Try driving for 6 hours just to go from one town to the next. we have towns that are three houses and a pub.

I live in a rural town in Kansas.
It is my life right now.

Yeah america is so great:
>everyone is fat
>niggers everywhere
>retarded people
>food is shit
>no history
>women are sluts

He probably also thinks Greenland is bigger than Saudi Arabia just because of the Mercator (Belgian btw) projection of the earth on a 2D image.

Americans are just butthurt they aren't Finns.

Size comparison site
mapfrappe.com/
>Draw/trace on the left
>Compare on the right
>Automatically compensates for latitude distortion

'Chad': breeds women, doesn't pay child support, fucks more women; invests

Chad is a metaphor 4 a nameless King

Germany actually does have a military compound here but that's the only one.

>9gag

>Sup Forums

>A country that has three days of sunlight a year.
not really

It's just about the size of Western Europe and still then you don't count Scandinavia. If you add Eastern and Southern Europe to it you see Europe is much bigger.

That said Texas is huge. Countries near the equator like in Africa are a lot bigger than they seem to be in reality.

Just imagine that those whites living on a small piece of land actually once controlled the entire world apart from 6 countries and even those were in their sphere of influence.

Makes you think doesn't it? No race is so dominant or has ever been so dominant in the world as white people.

Exactly! I read you can drive from Italy through Switzerland and on to Germany and then France in a day. Hell, you can’t drive across Texas in a day.

Your states are mostly uninhabited wilderness and deserts.. Oh, and all your major cities are overrun with minorities to the point there whites are verging on extinction. Lol

We are also outperforming Australia, and given their size and similar population size, that's terrible for them desu.

Compare the population sizes you moron. Texans are more productive.

What are you on about? I regularly drive across texas in less than a day.

Duh Texas has more people, more land, more resources, fuck even oil, cheap Mexican labor and US subsidized military and NASA investments.

Belgium has no fucking natural resources at all. We're one of the most productive countries in the world I'd say if you take into account that its basically the 6 million Flemish (Germanic ancestry) that do all of the work and subsidize Brussel and the lazy Walloons (Celtic/Germanic mongrels)

I don''t think people with rational minds give two fucks about the miles of land your country has, m8. Nor do they care about military size anymore. What are you, 14?

People (conservative people anyway) only really care about their quality of life to raise a healthy family. Meanwhile, USA is one of the most cucked nations on the planet alongside Russia, Sweden, and Germany, France, and UK.

Americans are also full of nu-male bugmen anyway, so no wonder their family structures are tearing apart while their wives a flocking to street smart niggers and spics. They sit back while Israel and Liberal NYC/LA kikes are running things and deciding what is trendy, and what the young women should do with their lives. I mean, what did you expect from a country where most of the citizens preferred feminist hillary over Trump?

USA won't even exist in 60 years anyway. It will be Brazil 2.0, by then, and then later on, South Africa. Hungary will still be Hungary. Poland will still be Poland. Lithuania will still be Lithuania. Iran will still be Iran. Portugal will still be Portugal. Ireland will still be Ireland. USA will be planet of the apes.

Compare the population size and economic output. Australia has more resources than us, yet we still beat their economy. We are supposedly ranked with Canada now, which would make your idiotic claims even worst. Maybe your country is unorpductive because of all the excuses y'all make up.

>12h 38m
you are like little baby
watch this

> Brownsville

Checks out

Haha. That was sort of funny.

But... it is not education system problem. It is breakdown of American family. Every American of very high skill I know developed most skills on their own, and majority of those started out on some technical path with parents and siblings all doing interesting things at home.

That home environment is so much more important than anything can be done at school. Here in Japan as well. Most important thing we have is close connection between teachers and parents in my neighborhood. Kids spend "all day studying" but not like just in school. Many breaks between, and parents and neighborhood grannies and whatever always walking around and talking to each other and many involved in education for kids.

This is deeper thing than school. Even here if we just leave "education as responsibility of school" then every kid would be a retard. Instead families foster environment where discussion about schooling is common, so even kid with shit family gets some exposure. My kids bring friends over who have two working parents and study at my house. My wife or I always make sure we can be home for that period to help check everyone's work and provide advice if they have questions. It is very good to see the kids working through problems together, too.

"It takes a village to raise a child" is true. Cannot trust everything to government for this, even in Japan.

Our GDP per capita is not that much different from yours considering you have oil that's an outstanding score. GDP/capita is also meaningless since small oilstates are totally unproductive yet have high GDP/capita. Or take Luxemburg that does fuck all but has a strong banking presence and good fiscal policies. Or Bermuda. Productiveness is not measured by GDP/capita alone.

Yeah but you won't make it 15km before you're murdered by a hitch hiker or meth addict in WA

What is this "sun" you speak of?

>mah clay is better than yours

/thread

>WE HAVE DEH BIG LAND DAT MEANS WE AR BETTER
>WE AR FREEDOM DEH PAYPER DAYS
>WE HAV GUNS DAT MEANS WE AR FREEDOM
>I AM 57% YEUROPEEN DAT MEENS I AM WHITE

Wouldn't mind spawning a million armed white Texans right about there

>which is a fucking huge collection of huge ass states.

like germany, or UK?

>food is shit
wew

>be burger
>have unlimited amounts of guns and access to them
>can't fix nigger and beaner problem

hmmm

>His country doesn't have a region that is a geometrical form, furthermore the name not even in the language they speak

Wyoming, easy.

Fuck Delco and fuck white people

T. Chester

>His country's borders are straight lines
>His country is literally a drawing of some random dude

LMAO

With this in mind, do you also agree that Russia is much better than you, because it's bigger?

Really? Explain pic related then Europoor

>oil and cattle are worthless

Are you retarded? Cows are worth more than $2000/cattle and oil is self explainatory unless you are an amish shut in.

>be roach
>have moon on flag

>be American
>have flag on moon

Nowhere near as crowded as you think. Some of the English cities are huge, but you must keep in mind that 90%+ of the UK is rural land with small 99% white towns.

WTF is a Finn, I didn't know that was still a country. You have half the population of my .

>self explainatory
You tell'em Cletus!

They would be if 99% of the land was fertile, but most of it is uninhabitable

When Da Vinci did his studies on the grotesque was he really just memeing?

It generally takes me 3 days to drive from Atlanta to LA.
>2400 miles
>Louisiana first day
>Western edge of Texas second day
>LA possibly on the third

Texas takes a day, going 70+ miles an hour, to drive through on the I-20.