youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

MAGA

>Losing to democrat when democratic party is tearing itself apart

goddan gillespie cna go fuck himself

When will Trump visit Africa? You just know he's going to go full Lao Yang.

DELUSION

MAGA

Gill was a cuck.

These fucking people..

Let's all keep a positive outlook going forward and continue to try our hardest to make America and ourselves great again.

Hi why don’t you have a job?
timeanddate.com/worldclock/finland/helsinki

Evening, lads

What's the good news?

You guys understand the stakes now, right?

The GOP establishment's candidates failing even against pathetic weenies like Northam. Republicans need to nominate big Trump guys if they want big Trump wins.

They try to run another Bushite Gillespie and disaster WILL come. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

Ben Shapiro is a neocohen.

This is it. This is the beginning of our end. 2018 will be a disaster for us.

THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS AGO

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

the year Sup Forums won

>tfw for Christmas McCain dies

Nothing, unless you count an absolute landslide nationwide for Democrats

how much was lost to blues again

>Gill was a cuck

His entire platform was essentially regurgitating Trump's bullshit.

He was a cuck shilling for the golden cuck

>The Finn is here to fuck up the thread with blackpilling while pretending he's "breaking the echochamber"

If you are a Trumpkin, the way to do that is to an hero.

>Trump won a year ago
>my life still sucks shit

>They try to run another Bushite Gillespie and disaster WILL come. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
oddly enough one of the few places they understand this is PA

>get BTFO by based trannies in Virginia
>get BTFO by super hot women on American Horror Story
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

is there ANY hope for us pathetic white males virgins?

None. We keep losing when we should be tired of winning.

The GOP doesn't care about winning, they care about the status quo, which is also what the Dem's want. They've been working together for years and only put on the show of headbutting for the stupid masses. Trump fucked it all up for them and exposed them, but that doesn't mean they're going to suddenly start supporting his agenda, they're going to keep obstructing and keep the status quo.The only way out of this is for Trump to literally abolish Congress and the Senate and have these traitors arrested, which won't happen. Trump is nothing more than a bump in the road to them, America is done for.

The Finn isn't even blackpilled. He's LARPing as a Democrat, not as a NEETSoc.

Yes, we can all be heroes, just for one day.

Trump is getting a State Visit+, gets to dine at Forbidden Palace unlike any President in China's history. Also, he isn't forced to leave through the ass of the plane like Obama was and wasn't shouted at by protesters saying "this is our country."

Yeah it’s almost like rooting for white supremacy and putting it’s ok to be white while posters linking to rep voters was a bad idea

inb4 fingolianproxy shill and his 2 concern trolls post 9-21 times about
>LE BLUE WAVE
>IT'S ALL OVER
>DRUMPF BTFO
>LANDSLIDE DEMS WINNING IT ALL IN 2018
>LANDSLIDE DEMA DOMINATING IN 2020
>DRUMPF JEWISH DONOR PUPPET
>LE GOO GAVE UP THEY'RE DONE IT'S EASY DEMOCRATS WINS FROM HERE ON OUT
>NO ONE ACTUALLY LIKE TRUMP IT WAS ALL ANTI-HILLARY
>I AM RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF MY BLUE WAVE FUCK YOUR CONTEXT REEEEE

GOPe got the result they wanted this evening. Look at all their Twitters. They are welcoming the party losing power for Democrats because they all voted Democrat in 2016 and absolutely oppose Trump's agenda and movement. The best way to destroy it is to push Trump out or make sure none of it gets passed. That's where McCain, Flake and Sasse come in. That's where Romney will come in as well when he runs for Hatch's Senate seat. The real aim is to be an anti-Trump vote.

Hoq is the job hunt going?

>>They try to run another Bushite Gillespie and disaster WILL come. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

Gillespie's entire campaign was sucking Trump's cock.

Still lost.

Get fucked,Trumpkin.

nice spin, still lost VA to blues though

You live in Hungary besieged by the EU what did you expect?

DID SOMEONE SAY JOE?

But user
All of that is true

>Kill all whitey
>Whitey we will kill you! - says the leader of the country
>haha tgose silly africans hunting vampires, this is whitey's fault by the way, apologise

And normies gobble this shit up.

They could be literally be raped by ten niggers, and they'd still think how it's their fault

see

hmm....

Everyone got lazy after the 2016 election. I hope this is a wake up call.

how is it spin?

Republicans will always be called Nazis by the Democrats and the media.

The response isn't to cower, it's to stand up and bodyslam them.

Gillespie was a Bush shill. Fuck off retard.

VA got lazy for the primary and this is the price they're paying
if corey stewart ran it would have been a much tougher campaign

You have to find a job and move out.

Guys, what the fuck is with CBTS? Every time I go in there, it looks like a bunch of bots/automated replies with the most schizophrenic shit I've ever seen. Seriously, what gives? Is it a shill op?

I remember it so well, I was up for 2 days straight. How can you sleep when that kind of shit is on the line? and then, after Trump won I slept the best I have in my life.

Reminder that the Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

The Unites States on only hope is for explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

So are screwed come 18?

That has nothing to do with Gillespie's entire campaign, where he has been a Trump dick rider the entire time.

I'll bet Bush raised money for the Republican party, too. Guess who the Republican party funded.

Get fucked, Trumptard.

>the EU stole all my friends and why I'm a socially retarded recluse
H-haha that makes sense, t-thanks man

No, everyone gave up on Trump when it began apparent he couldn't do anything other than tweet and sign unconstitutional EOs.

Did you really just go to Sup Forums and find whatever webm you could just to post it here? What's the point of crossboarding like that?

So /ptg/, congressional term limits yes or no?

>Yeah it’s almost like rooting for white supremacy and putting it’s ok to be white while posters linking to rep voters was a bad idea
He got seven points closer than he was supposed to, you fucking homosexual, and carried the white vote hard. Why don't you suck a dick?

Guys I'm just so depressed. How come all us Trump supporters are such huge virgins? It's really depressing because all I want is for someone to finally give me attention, and I figured Trump would dothat for me but here I am just a pathetic gay virgin. It's all Trump's fault.

Fuck pepe the frog and fuck racism. I'm gonna fight for the rights of EVERY man and woman. Then soemone ewill dfeintely fuck me

It doesn't matter how fried the Dem party structure is. They will still win elections based solely on non-White voting blocs. This is the legacy of 1965. The only way to counter this is with White voting blocs.

Dems finally won a couple scraps after getting completely BTFO for 2 years. It wont last tho. The elections went as most expected. People hoped for a Gillespie win but knew it was unlikely. New Jewsey is fucked as usual.

God I love the third world.
No where else will you find such sheer emotionless brutality.
Pic related is a pedophile who raped and murdered a 4 year old in Yemen

>330AM

>This level of trolling for no reason

Yeah, i'll be back later.

On behalf of all NJ, we have failed you.

Too much Section Eighting and Niggerhoods to keep up. Hell, even the poos are turning on us. Please forgive us, we will be red someday. Probably not after being turned into a sanctuary state, but we will try.

And Virginia, not sure about that one but I never wrote it up in my books anyway

Why are you lying?

>Dem victories
>VA Governorship
>VA House of Reps
>NYC Mayor
>Philly AG
>WA State Senate race
>NJ Governorship

>Rep victories
>Utah House Special Election
>MO State Senate Race
>PA Supreme Court Justice Race

The only things of note here are
>VA Governorship
>VA House of Reps
>PA Supreme Court Justice Race

Which show that VA is continuing its trend of moving left, while PA is beginning to trend right and Republicans are becoming competitive in a statewide election in PA.

Now why are you lying? See

A Bush shill? His entire campaign was Trump dickriding. Same appeals to morons as the coiffed turd in the Oval Office. Same policies.

Didn't win.

You got BTFO Trumpkin

>NO OREOS

user came in a posted the tl;dr to end tl;dr. Shitters on youtube are making videos about it gaining 80k+ views dragging in swarms of redditors. Its a mess.

>trolling
>no reason

I know reality hurts, but come on

No one was expecting NJ to go red.

Doesn't matter. It's something Trump promised on the campaign trail and failed to deliver on, like almost everything else.

You're already getting fucked, user. You are just so dead inside that you can't feel it.

>Hell, even the poos are turning on us.
wow you really fucked up

Not if we kill them.

Why not, it was a good webm

>more shills than posters
at least they're good to bump the thread through the night

So how has your day been sweetie?
Any luck with the job hunt?

At this point mass physical removal seems more likely.

>148522870
>Finn is still here
>le reality goy

wew

but seriously guys how do I get laid? I'm not in high school, and I'm not near any college towns, so I really don't know how to meet slutty women that put out for dorks like me. Can I just go to the nearest city and start hitting on people? How do I get these dumb whores to shower me with attention?

Any advice?

you look away for one second and they just start fucking everything up. Perhaps it was because the 52/48 in 2016

>everyone that dares to criticize our beloved Trump is a shill

>That has nothing to do with Gillespie's entire campaign

But...it literally does. Ed did not embrace Trump. He instead embraced the GOPe. You're point has been refuted and you offer no valid counterpoint except for a reassertion of your already discredited premise.

Now you know why I'm always shitting all over that elf faggot.
He could be destroying the democrats, but nooooooo, ebil weed and muuh painkillers.
Fuck every one of you sessions defenders.
Fuck you and die

Term limits wouldn't even cross his desk. I'm just posing the question for /ptg/ to talk about, jackass.

No the only way to counter that is by removing as many of them as possible.

Yet he ran on Trump platform and Trump spoke on behalf of him and Republicans lost

Yes.

It will happen in time.

this kills the lobbyist

Imagine having a machine gun at the end of the road and just holding down the trigger

Nobody's lying here, except for you poor little Twumpkins.

Your hairball in chief just isn't the savior you hoped.

Unfortunately, you fuckwits and your cheerleading for ignorance have doomed us with Democrats.

Die in a fire.

Can you at least clean your room?

>148523014
A

>Facts are on my side goy
clean your room

reasonable person, not blinded by his desperate faith in a New York billionaire?

>1 YEAR SINCE ELECTION

>148523175
SEETHING

The picture proves your point false, but so does Gillispie's support for amnesty and open borders, things that Trump does not support

Extrapolating the results of a state that has been trending blue for 4 years and using that as a bellweather for what will happen in 2018 is trolling to some extent.

I don't know. It'd take two thirds of the House and Senate, and no one really wants to do it, even though a majority of Americans support them. States tried to impose term limits on their representatives, but SCOTUS shut it down. The best chance might be to lobby states to get a Constitutional Convention.