Pic related is a man's food. This is our national dish, basically...

Pic related is a man's food. This is our national dish, basically. It shows that America is a manly nation with manly principles.

Contrast this burger with scrawny French pastries (croissant = crescent = Islam, lol), thin, lanky German schnitzels, and how British food is so gay and awful they all ditched it for curry.

Europeans will never be as great as pic related.

Versatile

that looks like cat food you obese mongrel

Looks nice desu but skip the bun and throw on another 2 patties and bacon

Oh, look, another self hating cuck seeking acceptance from his inferiors by posting le 56% face again as if it isn't old already.

you could at least post better looking burger

just kidding I'm going to go make a burger now

Don't blame him. In and Out is good shit.

>wants to talk about burgers
>Posts an absolutely horrible burger
If it weren't for your post I'd assume you were arguing AGAINST burgers.

Also the best American food is beef jerky.

Checked, but you're still a piece of shit for posting this obvious slide thread. Eurotrash and Ozfags with inferiority complexes will fill you with (You)s, guaranteed replies.

This.

These europlebs dont know that the burger meme isnt a meme.

I will fucking fight you over the best burger in town.

>Had triple-stack cheeseburger for dinner for the third day in a row

By coincidence actually, not normally, but I've loved every dinner of it so far. If possible I probably would eat a burger for every meal of every day.

literally a ground beef sandwich

Meat makes you impotent. I prefer to live without hurting living things.

σηιτσkιν αμεριψα

shitskin america*

pol turns into shit at this time. why waste your energy posting this crap. it's all cucked aussies and meth head leafs and all of the undesireables. go away. we need to talk about the real political shit. not sandwiches. fuck off already.

Oh I'm not blaming him at all

You could have at least chosen a more appealing image you retard, the meat is barely holding together

>manly nation
>manly principles
>manly heart disease
>manly obesity

Place down the street from me does a kimchi burger which is pretty bad ass. They plop on some kim chi, a fried egg, some asian chili sauce, plus the usual patty, onions, cheese and lettuce. It's a big sloppy mess that can look terrible, but tastes delicious.

>high as fuck carbs
>high as fuck fat
>man's food
Yeah enjoy being fat and impotent.

thats german though

Enjoy a real dish you need to COOK faggot

I agree: the burguer IS a great invention.

I put it right next to pasta, although below the pizza and the ice-cream. Italians are always the best.

It's not that many carbs in the bun, plus the high fat makes you more satisfied hunger-wise and is a lot healthier than the sugar laden stuff a lot of people eat. A lot of people would probably be better off if they had more fat in their diet.

Who gives a fuck I'll stick with my oatmeal, seasoned chicken, and beer marinated steak.

>caring about carbs
now I know why they call france a country of cowards

What the fuck is that shit?

Kimchi + mustard + american cheese on a burger is incredible

How about this.

Or this one

And this one

Or even this one

This is why people laugh at you and your soldiers die for nothing.

man, stop. Im getting hungry

Yeah what the fucking hell op

Crumbly is better!

What about this one.

All those disgusting burgers in this thread. The food looks awful, too.

That looks disgusting.

That's what I thought. You better eat that burger and like it.

I like the baconator but I like small chains way better. If you can find a small chain, trust me, try it. You'll almost always be glad that you did. Some of the best burgers I've ever had were from small chains.

There's this one place I used to go to, one of a kind, I forget the name - it was so good. Best I've ever had. They had perfect fries, perfect milk shakes. Just everything was so great. It was called the Moonlight in or something. I really wish I could remember.

The only thing was it would give you the shits after. It was a little, tiny diner - you had to eat outside in your car. Greatest of all time.

That beef is looking suspect.

You're right that bigass homemade BBQ burgers and steaks are for real men though.

Or this one, face it Russia America is number one when it comes to the almighty burger.

Brit here. Fuck you our English breakfast beats a burger any day.

I feel like this prisoner is trying to brag about his meals

I am Greek, you German subhuman.

English breakest........

no.

gross

Infinite possibilities

This user gets it.

And fuck you OP now I want one and it's 5AM. Good thing I have defrosted ground beef, buns, cheese, ketchup, mayo, and LTO in the fridge! BRB

>Muslim
>Disgusted by cheese on meat and pork
>Disgusted by beer - one of the better things to come out of Germany
>Disgusted by German culture entirely
>Move to fucking Germany anyways because they're huge fucking cucks and give you shit and money for free because you're a nigger
Haha wow I see you really understand what's best for everyone. While I'm dying of high cholesterol, you'll undoubtedly be far more healthy than me getting raped by 4 fighting age men and being forced to watch your family get beheaded one by one. LIVIN THE DREAM, HANS. Maybe this will make up for the holocaust? :^)

Where the fuck is the fish

AUSTRALIA WINS!

I eat like this but on the toilet.

crescent celebrates europes defeat over the muzzies, when they were "undermining" the Vatican with explosives. Europeans finally got their shit together and ran them off, leaving banquets, and bountry from the fleeing muzzies including the crescent.

Curry was invented by white British people. Technical fact! An English cookbook, 'The Forme of Curry', was published in the 1390s, and consisted of meat in spice sauces, known as "cury" which is derived from the French word cuire, meaning to cook. It was the British that originally brought spices to India and the first official curry recipe was invented by a white English woman called Hannah Glasse in 1747. They only Indian connection to curry is that the indians cooked it and served it to us during the Raj.

I heartily laughed thank you.

WE WUZ CURRIEZ N SHEEIT

>pepperoni on a burger
Hnnnnnngggggggg

Take a good look at this webm, yuropoors. THIS is how you win two world wars.

You don’t know what your missing.

>not getting your essential saturatet fat and cholesterol

I would fuck that burger

>America is a manly nation with manly principles
I'm American and I present as a girly girl even though im a dude. If anything america is a girly nation of mall goers.

Aussies and Americans are sworn brothers

USA + Australia = best allies.

Pic related is my daily income. How'd I do, Sup Forums?

Ausfailians can go suck a chode

Brothers in beef!

Disregard this poster

If your patty contains more than 3 ingredients (meat, salt, peper) then you need to fucking off yourself.

Did you know that the word burger is the contraction of Hamburger, litteraly "From Hamburg", it's place of invention ?

So your national dish is actually German.

Rice burger. I like it.

Too lazy to fire up the grill so I’m pan frying this 1/2 pounder

Not politics

Nah dude try adding some egg and crushed crackers in there shit's good.

real meat or some soja tofu thing?

Fuck yes we are.

>European idiots lie to themselves every single day saying they wouldn't enjoy eating this 24/7/365

tfw you don't have a dislocable jaw

real meat

Not gonna lie but OP could have picked a better looking burger.

Also, the hamburger is a German invention.

Americans tell themself they dont want to cunsume opiats 24/7, oh no wait, you are having a massive opiat crisis.
why drop the breaad, when you use real meat?

This thread is giving me heart disease just by looking at the images.

fuck dude its 2am and I want a fucking burger

Burger is no gastronomy but it is still one hell of a good recipe.

The funny part is, every american I took to a burger place in Paris admitted that we did it better. Not because of better cooking skill, just because we use excellent products.

YEAH THE VATICAN WAS IN VIENNA BEFORE

blue cheese crumbles, feta cheese crumbles, little pieces of bacon, bone marrow.

All of these things are acceptable.

That's not a burger, it's a goddamn sloppy joe! Kys for not knowing the difference.

Because muh rice obviously
Probably filled with soy sauce too

post burger when done

Oh noobie. This is how you enjoy this delectable burger, is to gradually push down on it, never crush it just push down on the bun very slowly and Walla you can now enjoy the best thing that god has ever given to humanity.