Chinese Intelligence

So there are numerous sources that claim Chinese IQ is higher (103-107) than the average IQ of Europeans (IQ 100).
So how come Chinese don't invent anything?
Have a look at these numbers:
Patents led in 2013 at the US Patent Office:
US = 133593; Japan = 51919
Germany = 15498
China = 5928
Most of the Chinese patents are probably just owned by Western corporations they bought.
But even if they're not, that's a pretty shitty figure for a 1.4 billion people economy.
This leads me to the question: are the Chinese not really that smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2118582/chinese-boy-forced-jump-tricycle-cabs-scam-drivers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China
youtube.com/watch?v=sPYKQhsx_HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asians operate on "monkey see, monkey do" level intelligence. Tiger moms emphasize study for the purpose of raising test scores, period.
The countryside of China is filled with inbred sub 100 iq peasants like most of asia and the middle east.

Chink here, allow me to explain.

First of all, we have invented some stuff. But these were mostly novelty inventions, things like gunpowder, paper, the compass, the printing press etc. Very primitive technology.

The large majority of the reason that China has never invented anything following those rather early inventions is because of how Chinese (and in fact east asian culture in general) is structured. You can bring up tiger moms in this, in reality this culture existed thousands of years before tiger moms. Chinese bureaucracy emphasized scholarly education in order to get the best life for your family. At the same time however there is a massive issue: bureacrats inevitably become corrupt and peasants are dirt poor and as such nothing of any note ever really popped up. Furthermore China was a massive country, and as such feudalism was on such a massive scale that not even 1% of the population were scholarly bureaucrats. Combine this with regular war (and we all know how incompetent China is at war) and regular famine and you get a good idea of how shitty things were back then.

This continues on for centuries and the norm is never broken. In a sense, China never developed a modern capitalist systen without the intervention of the West, and it is likely that it would not have without it. As such what you have is China lagging behind the rest of the world for centuries. This is where the lack of inventions comes from.

Now, fastforward to today. China is advancing and is attempting to outstrip the West, but whether it succeeds is another debate for another time. What is more interesting to ask is, what happens to China when the West collapses? It is up to Chinese as a whole to either move past simple copying and into true, proper innovation, or rot like the rest of the world's sub-90 IQ savages when the time comes.

>But these were mostly novelty inventions, things like gunpowder, paper, the compass, the printing press etc. Very primitive technology.

I've been thinking about this lately as well.
Are they less creative? More conformist?
They tend to take the safe path and copy what already works, rather than innovate. Why is piracy so prevalent? Is cheating and taking shortcuts in general, more acceptable than in western culture?

They put effort into jew-ing eachother instead of doing productive things.

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2118582/chinese-boy-forced-jump-tricycle-cabs-scam-drivers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_safety_incidents_in_China

Don't forget some of them act like niggers despite minimal african-american influence

It's true though. Compare that to say the plane or the computer or the nuclear bomb, it's not surprising many people can't think of anything when on the subject of "chinese inventions".

Chinese don't file as many patents, because they just ignore them and commit patent fraud all the time.

You are using a western system (that Japan adopted) to judge China. You simply don't need to own an IP to make money off it in China.

It's absolutely not, not by schools and educational administrations at least. The issue at hand is that the modern Chinese (and on an interesting note, koreans too) is so drilled into studying that they will do whatever it takes to be the best. This includes cheating. This "ends justify the means" behavior is something that I think is very prevalent in east asian culture, although currently that attitude which could be useful is being wasted on mundane trash.

>It's absolutely not
>This includes cheating
>ends justify the means

What did he mean by this?

But they were incredibly advanced inventions for their time, it's only in the modern era that China has lagged behind so badly, and my bad education told me that was mostly because of the Mongols slaughtering all of you and setting you back centuries.

Chinks think like jews, they only want shekels and fame. Getting a degree is only a method to reach a good position to be rich, they'll do anything to achieve it as long as it doesn't fuck over their connections.

Not as in the schools condemn it and take measures against it. Doesn't mean people don't try though.
In truth though if you think about it, plenty of other European countries have been invaded and stomped all over by outsiders. Furthermore the west had an even more catastrophic event once that set them back, that being the fall of the Roman Empire. I don't think the Mongols are the reason why we lagged so far behind, I think it's a fault of the shitty culture that arose in feudal china.

>muh IQ
when will people understand that a high IQ doesn't turn you into a superman who's better at everything? It's like a gymnast, you need to be strong to be one, but being strong doesn't mean you have what it takes to be one.

That descibes most of east asia as well as a good part of the (non-jewish) wes m8.

Chinese are not dumber than whites for sure.
Chinks that come to my city are all studying STEM and succeeding, including many girls.

IQ is simple processing power. Doesnt mean they are inventive or civil.

I suspect the dumb ones miraculously don't end up taking the tests and dragging down the average. Maybe they're sick that day, maybe they're sent to the Nike factory, who knows.

The Chinese being high IQ is bullshit.

The Chinese government artificially manipulates their "national" IQ scores by only releases the IQs of the well educated, wealthy, inner city rich kids/people which makes the result seem high.

In reality the majority of Chinese are poor farmers and you don't seriously think they're being tested do you?

It's literally no different than how north Korea makes outrageous claims about being the first nation to walk on the sun.

The dumb ones don't even get the letter to take the test at all. Mainland China is way, way dumber than they like to paint themselves as.

They hire people to do the tests for them or buy a counterfeit certificate if they aren't confident. Look up chinese test frauds.

Then why do Chinese students fare better in college?

They only send their best overseas. This is a well known fact.

>Doesn't mean people don't try though
That was kind of my point though. It seems to be a cultural difference here. The issue of piracy is just one symptom of this. The goal is success, how you reach it and what you do is less important.

I read your question as "is it culturally ok to cheat", and it isn't, but people still do it anyways, is my point.

Brain drain

This, by reducing psychometrics to just IQ we completely miss out on the picture made up by different traits and features and how they differ in different groups, both by nature and by nurture.

The Chinese have for centuries selected themselves through administrative tests, which selected favourably either for people who are only good at jumping through hoops (like the people who make it in academia these days) or good at cheating. This helps explain the higher IQ but also why you get so little of value out of it.

But the fall of the Roman Empire did lead into a period of stagnation for Europe, they were not world leaders during this time, and lagged behind both the Arabs and the East. The Mongols destroyed the Muslims and the Chinese relatively recently, and it can be postulated that your dark age is just now ending. The rise of Europe out of its dark ages and into the Renaissance also times fairly neatly with the destruction of the Islamic and Chinese worlds, as if the stage had been left open. I read of some irrigation ditches near Baghdad that the Mongols filled in a thousand years ago, and were only dug back out very recently. The city has never again reached its pre-Mongol population, so the effect of those invasions has effectively permanent in areas. This could all be said of India as well, with both the Mughals and the Arabs destroying those civilisations that were very far advanced at times.

It's certainly more complicated than just this one factor, but I don't know anything about Eastern history. So far as I know, there is nothing inherent to the Chinese that says they cannot be world leaders in technological and scientific innovation, as they've held that burden before.

idk Chinese made amazing decisions like destroying a megafleet for no reason.

The truth is humanity is dumb as fuck. We are just slogging through retarded shit and White or Asian the average is barely self-aware. Then you look at even dumber people like africa and south africa. I don't give a fuck if it's white or asian, just make it to the point we genetic engineer / AI ourselves and actually start wiping out stupidity.

Of course Chinese average IQ is higher, thats why they can work so many long hours assembling phones in factories... China would never spread propaganda to alter their image to reflect how they want to be seen the way Russians do with their athletes...

All it takes is being able to get a loan to come abroad. I know a lot of upper middle class dumbfucks who go to USA and end up doing okay. The hardworking ones are usually too poor to even afford a loan.

Well yes, the "why did China lag" question is extremely complex and extensive. But I think what'll be interesting to watch is, how will China progress, now that it's on the same playing field as the rest of the world?

It's pretty easy to say your country has a high IQ when you don't even test your rural population who doesn't even go to school. This is in effect what you have with China. If we took their rural populations into account, their IQ average would drop to 90.

My theory is it's distribution.

Europe has a lot of 90-100 IQ workers and a decent number of 140-160 IQ geniuses.

China has a bunch of 95 IQ peasants, a whole bunch of 110-120 IQ engineers/administrators... and not a lot of geniuses.

>I don't give a fuck if it's white or asian
cuck

Well for one thing, IQ doesn't actually measure anything then your ability to take an IQ test, and also trusting test scores provided by the Chinese is pointless.

modern "white" countries are super cucked and I pretty much hate the leftist culture. If the future of Europe and USA is aids-spreading pink-haired twerkers and 60%+ brown "minorities" i'd rather Asia win.

whitey are so good at inventing they invented blacked.com

Chinks can't into innovation, so they will always be inferior

In my experience, these right-wingers who suck Asian microdick tend to mostly do so as a result of lacking any experience dealing with them or knowing anything about them besides platitudes and stereotypes.

>muh East Aryan conservative ethnonationalists
>much virgin waifus
>zomg so advanced Azn robots

Chinks are probably the smartest population in the world. If east asians like japanese and koreans average 105 iq points and we assume chinese too, after the one child policy that changed the demographic growth (avoided the poorer classes having more children than the rich, tall people and phd holders were exempt, the oldest sibling is smarter than the youngest, etc.) I'm pretty sure now they're the most intelligent.

The chinese have been very evolved in the past, when Marco Polo went to China he was surprised about such civilised society so far away from Europe. And about patents, China is still developing and inventing things isn't their main priority for now, give them time and I'm sure in the future they will top the patent list by very far.

It must mean it's somewhat ok if a lot of people do it? (somewhat as in more ok than in the west)
And because it's so prevalent, there's less shame and stigma attached to it.

>let asia win
please no unless you want the future century to be jewish powergames. China had always been a corrupt bureaucracy, you outjew people to climb the ladder and fuck up because you can't do anything other than jewing people.

This theory is wrong and bad though.

wrong, so wrong. Scientific papers are filled with Chinese co-authors who all have an IQ of 150. They're just not very creative people, just very conformist and made to obey, perhaps because they beheaded anyone who didn't conform and obey their feudal superior.

Reducing everything to IQ is like interpreting a picture by how overall light or dark it is. Stop.

Of course. Asian women actually only care about love and passion. An-Ma is something in the imagination and there is zero consumerism or trend-following. Plus corporate-life balance is amazing.

My point wasn't that Asia is perfect. If you read my stuff I basically said humans are barely scraping by with civilization.

Actually no, if people know you've cheated in the past, your name is pretty much ruined as people will use that fact to attack you in everything (while they cheat undiscovered).

Got counterstats?

Creativity is a vital part of IQ

if the future of Europeans were blackpilled no hopers like you i'd agree. fortunately nihilism, feminism, degeneracy, homosexuality, racemixing and all these various ills afflicting us right now are valuable selection pressure in action. these people go extinct, they must go extinct, and only the people worth surviving will survive. Europeans will be fine, the coming crises are not the worst we've faced by a long shot.

Do you have any idea what the future of the west will look if demographics keep up? I'm not comparing Asia to West. I'm comparing Asia to a brazillian/Turkey style west.

They aren't inventive. This is a product of living in a hivemind society.

Does every Chinese person write like Michio Kaku?
P.S. I want a recount on European IQ, post migration.

No, absolutely not.
>he thinks he can quantify creativity using a test of logical skill
kys

Because they aren't actually smart and just cheat in every way imaginable on IQ tests. Even then they are barely better

Amazing logic.

>the destruction of western society is just a little challenge.

>ID
>13 Asian World War

Yeah, I think people don't realize that this is what makes life so stressful for Asians.

>everyone has to game the system and break the rules every time to gain advantage over one another while pretending not to and avoiding being found out and all the while accusing others of exactly what they're doing

This, btw, is why the average white person will find living in an Asian society so very stressful. There is no "slack" taken or given, in any sense of the word.

Yeah this is pretty sad. The east will advance us because of our selfdestruction rather than asians own merit.
By the time Asia being more advanced than the West is accepted as a fact by everyone whites will be a tiny minority in every western country.

>Does every Chinese person write like Michio Kaku?
I've never read anything by Michio Kaku but I can definitely say most chinks don't write like me
>P.S. I want a recount on European IQ, post migration.
I'm sure there are plenty of people who can do a better job of that than I can.

>China
>caring about copyright law

China counterfeit everything, and they’re usually shitty knockoffs. Look at their version of capitalism.

>China smart!!!

Let's see, you. Got cucked by a tiny island,
You almost killed yourself for Mao's retarded idea, you let yourself be drugged by the British.Your only mainstay was suck Nixon's dick to be and exploited labour force that monkey see monkey does. In the academic circles your untrusted ,known as cheat and plagiarists.

Gee I wonder.

Did you even read his comments?

>little challenge
never said that faget
though it would still be better than
>western civilisation is dead, Europeans are cucked and will be extinct in a century, everything is doomed lets sit around shitposting getting more and more blackpilled ad infinitum for no reason

the Bubonic Plague killed half of Europe. 50% of people living in Europe died over the course of a couple of decades. the justinian plague killed 30% of Europeans. Caesar's wars killed 30% of the Gallic population. don't be a baby

>You almost killed yourself for Mao's retarded idea
Ruskies got 60 million of themselves wiped out by Lenin's retarded idea. Communism kills everything it comes into contact with, nothing new there.
>you let yourself be drugged by the British
Which sucks, yeah. Because we lagged behind while the rest of the world was busy colonizing shitskin shitholes. You know, what I was discussing earlier and what took up a majority of my post.
>Your only mainstay was suck Nixon's dick to be and exploited labour force that monkey see monkey does
Well everyone's got to climb up the ladder somehow. Compared to Africa which didn't even make the effort, I'd say we did pretty good on that account.
>In the academic circles your untrusted ,known as cheat and plagiarists
And have I not condemned China's academic malpractice?

Their intelligence is purely robotic, they dont have a soul what springs creativity into humans life.

>(((liberal))) west future
>jewish powergames with violent niggers as pawns
>Chink future
>jew-like powergames with sociopaths as pawns.
I don't see one being better than the other

I've heard they actually won't let their best leave the country for fear they won't return.

I said a hypothetical situation where I thought "asia victory" would be good.

Again you stupid shit. I'm optimistic about the overall future because of AI and Genetic Engineering. Even if AI has some risk of killing humanity.

The point is I don't really care if "asia wins" because it's not like I have a large affection for western society at the moment.

>he actually believes casualty numbers provided by h*storians
they're all vastly overestimated, uncertainty isn't symmetric here, their "best" guess is actually at the higher end of the possible range.

I read once that chinese are more collectivist than westerners(west euro) becouse their main staple was rice which apparantly needs much cooperation to work but gives more food per yield than wheet which was the wests main staple food. Wheet also requires less work than rice allowing westerners to do other actvities. This suggest that maybe chinese culture and spirtually is less likely to take risk?
Comments anyone?

How come it's so common then? Why do so many people take such a huge risk?
Is it because everyone knows that it's common, so you have to do it too to compete with the cheaters to even have a chance? Kind of reminds me of elite sports and doping.

take that back, their art is ancient and beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=sPYKQhsx_HQ

Proof of their intelligence is that they never visit Sup Forums.

We can conclude that China is superior to your shithole and weak of a country Singapore whose national language is Malaysian. The only reason westerners like your country is because your people are weak, while China is a threat.

not to mention such adversity is good for the genetics long term. Europe's tough climate and seasons wasn't a bad thing to overcome. It is why the IQ is higher than in Jungle people.

Some plague killing a huge percentage of people isn't really a huge burden. In fact afterwards the survivors had very good nutrition and flourished because of abundance of food.

This.

I lived in China for almost two years and without exception, every single Chinese would rather trick you out of a nickel than work with you to make a million dollars.

They don't know how to do anything but fuck each other and everybody else over. It's their one and only mode of action. If something doesn't fuck somebody over in some way, it will never occur to the Chinese mind.

This also means that they perceive everything that everybody else does as being a trick of some kind. Chinese absolutely resent acts of kindness or basic courtesy. They don't know how or why, but somehow it must be some kind of trick.

Because they would never do something that wasn't some kind of trick, they can't conceive of any other motive besides an ulterior one.

Those "peasants" are richer than the Chinese people in the west. Westerners think they get the best of Asians to the west when all they get are the social justice warriors.

I think it's this. My father has a 165 IQ and I have no respect for his reasoning ability (I have a 135 IQ). He can beat me plotting rocket trajectories or doing differential equations but his ability at abstraction or mental creativity are virtually nil. Beyond a certain level of IQ you are just doing what a calculator can do.

One overlooked thing in China is the great disparity between city Chinese and country Chinese. They purposefully put all their retards and dunces out in the country (or just kill them). They act like the country people barely exist, so why would they bother to include them in the national IQ tests? It would be like America estimating it's national IQ but omitting all the IQ's of black people.

>it's not like I have a large affection for western society at the moment.
like i said, you're a cuck

>vastly overestimated
halve all of those estimates and they're all still far worse than what the west is facing today.
you can find two dozen events during the Roman Empire that would have looked worse than what we're seeing today, but the Empire somehow staggered on regardless. it's not like doomsdays never come, but for the western world and the European peoples I don't believe it.

>We can conclude that China is superior to your shithole and weak of a country Singapore
Last time I checked we have a higher GDP per capita so I'd say we're doing fine.
>whose national language is Malaysian
*Symbolic national language. And that's mostly to sate the mudshits next door. In reality we don't really have a national language.
>The only reason westerners like your country is because your people are weak
Meh, we could be better I suppose.

But hey, at least we aren't
>fucking
>leafs

The world should put China in charge of Africa and the Middle east.

>It would be like America estimating it's national IQ but omitting all the IQ's of black people.
if Americans only counted white people in any of their metrics, America jump up the rankings in every field except murder and STD's. you really ought to do this desu.

Here is how it goes
>be chi-na
>have a power system that can be gamed
>tiger mom games system but within the rules
>standards are raised
>repeat until shit becomes morbid
>some people are forced to cheat into to compete
>still repeating until country collapses as people in power are incompetent and only know how to game the system.

This is incredibly easy.

Communism.

>The world should put China in charge of Africa
It's already happening.

Meme tier answer. We were shitty long before Marx was even born.

>US Patent
That might be related
Plus intellectual property in China is weak.

Maybe you should look the name of the students at the best US universities working on stuff like robotics and you'll see that a lot of them are Chinese.

Seems like a healthy culture for sure.

>The world should put China in charge of Africa
China's doing that on their own already lol

As for the middle east, have fun getting the US to not aggressively dominate it as their territory at every second of the day.

All of this with the addendum that the persistant, stable culture described above created a feedback loop with the Chinese (and Asian in general) genetic stock turning Asians into feckless, soulless tax cattle.

>What is more interesting to ask is, what happens to China when the West collapses?
If the west collapses, it is not a given. I think internal conflict can weaken western countries but it need not be so catastrophic, maybe it can also be a boon?
>It's absolutely not, not by schools and educational administrations at least. The issue at hand is that the modern Chinese (and on an interesting note, koreans too) is so drilled into studying that they will do whatever it takes to be the best. This includes cheating. This "ends justify the means" behavior is something that I think is very prevalent in east asian culture, although currently that attitude which could be useful is being wasted on mundane trash.
Do you see this aspect of "confucian" culture changing?
>Chinks that come to my city are all studying STEM and succeeding, including many girls.
Which city? Also why do russia accept so many foreign students?

they are too busy taking what us made and making it cheaper

I don't know if you realize this, but plague victims didn't rise as shitskin zombies to crowd out the native majoritiy populations.

>*Symbolic national language. And that's mostly to sate the mudshits next door. In reality we don't really have a national language.

I'm a real Chinaman one of the mainland ones, not one of you Singporeans subhumans who think they're aristocrats when they're descended from peasants and merchants. Lol your country is run like how an Asian mom would run a house. Singaporeans give our race a bad name for how weak they are. You are on par with Malays.

>If the west collapses, it is not a given.
Well all things must eventually go. One way or another the west as we know it today will give as the Roman empire did.
>Do you see this aspect of "confucian" culture changing?
What, the autistic fixation on academics or the "end justifies the means" mentality? The former, I wish but it's unlikely. The latter, it's not a thing anymore in Taiwan, Hongkong and Singapore so there you go.

china had futures markets, escro, and notarisation k years ago

no place in europe outside of anglo countries ha ever actually had markets

you are too humble

the problem in china as the northern barbarians. to defend against it your culture needed to develop endemic lying (the russians do this aslo because of the arab invasions) to protect against and stifle a foreign ruling class

the rest of europe outside of britain is and forever has been semi retarded

Uh yes, the person with the highest IQ in the world is a Chinese person and last I checked 4 of the top 5 smartest people were asian, the mean IQ in China is 105 too, so his assertion that China has a bunch of 95 IQ peasants is wrong.

>Singaporeans give our race a bad name for how weak they are.
t. literal dog eater
You have no idea how fucking hilarious it is to hear a mainlander call anyone else a shame to the Chinese race.

shitskin zombies will teach Europeans to war again. civilisation puts people to sleep and separates people from natural law, the coming crises will wake us up.

Or you could just make a movie called "A year without niggers"