Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest...

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder actual free markets have prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking for most of it's history. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

Basically what I'm saying is if we had a free market, the entire fucking country would be disneyland or universal studios and people would barely have to work.

Why would you NOT support this unless you were a shill that hated white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLYL_NVU1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this picture real or fake?

bump

hello?

bump because true

jeez

Fucker ya got me

shit

100% agree user. I am a Hoppe style "libertarian" white ethno-nationalist.

Daily reminder central banks are run by Jews
Daily reminder "libertarians" only exist in white countries

:-(

WP user

i wanted to see tits

POO

Free market never existed in the history of mankind.

For those in need of a special kind of hero

>Free market never existed in the history of mankind.
yes yes it did many times
stop spewing this meme

why is this board filled with so many cucked natsocs?

bump

show us the way, Ron Paul

wew

Okay. I know next to nothing about the central banking model in place today. What are the legitimate benefits of the central banking model? What risks does a decentralised banking model expose us to?

Pooland

>What are the legitimate benefits of the central banking model?
Nothing.

What risks does a decentralised banking model expose us to?
Nothing.

Central banking is debt/wage slavery.
Decentralized banking means your wages increase and prices fall.
You can actually retire.
You can actually save money and it will INCREASE in value.

Only cucks are against this.

WATCH THIS FAGGOTS

This explains everything in great detail.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLYL_NVU1bg

We need a united force to move on Basel Switzerland to end the Fed
I'd die for this cause

fag

Thanks (I think). I saw you linked a video later on; I'll check that out. Still, I have to think that must be *some* benefit to a central model? Something it offers that a decentralised model cannot? Maybe your video explains it all.