The End....?

Is it over Sup Forums?
Have the Communists won?
Is Trump's election a mere speedbump to the global collectivist revolution and eventual purge of undesirable free thinkers?

They control the schools.
They control the media.
They control the culture.
They control the judiciary.
They control the deep state.

A bit down after these elections.
Card carrying communist reelected in NYC after shitting all over the city.
Retard communist/racist elected in VA.
Tranny elected in VA.

Yes. Trumps election is the last gasp of air of a dying culture. Soon you too shall become one with the degeneracy.

Enjoy your communists. This was the future you chose.

Leftypol, you're dumber than ever.

What a hilarious thread my friend top marks

Not even fucking close to those subhuman jerks.

Ardent Constitutionalist here.

It's only just getting started

>dems win blue state
Some huge victory. They're trying to frame it and push it so hard. Shouldn't that make you hmmmm. They're scared and when they lose the next one watch them backpedal and down play it. Also is it any surprise the never Trumper old party line candidate lost. That should speak volumes but no one is saying much about it.

Reminder:

Shills use tactics from (but not limited to) the picture attached to this post to keep people distracted. The fact that they've already revved up their shit-spewers to dilute this thread and distract people means there's something here they don't want you reading, which means you should read it and mull over the implications of it.

That being said, it's my belief that Trump is a trojan horse. Look back in to the 90's, Trump has extremely close ties with the Clinton's, the Clinton Foundation, and the DNC. NONE of that gets talked about, because it doesn't suit the narrative they want to feed (which is that Trump is our Batman). Trump's (((ourguy))), meant to make us feel secure so we don't panic when the first warning signs come that we should pull out the rifles and flags. What's the best way to kill two birds with one stone? Get the two birds to attack each other then huck your stone at the survivor while it's weak. That's what the ZOG machine is doing to us; They arbitrarily push labels then stir up conflict so brother turns against brother, and the house is divided over imaginary bullshit. President Frankenstein said it best— A house divided cannot stand, yo.

kys

but make sure your note lists all of these as the reason

your family will deny you even existed

Dems attempting to make hay out if victories in blue states in funny as hell

I dont think I can worry about things I cant control.
The iotbw campaign smoked out dozens of marxists in my local area. They all posted mean things on the interweb using their real names. So if the right wing death squads never come to at least I will have a list of people who destroyed my home land.

>Is it over Sup Forums?
>Have the Communists won?
>Is Trump's election a mere speedbump to the global collectivist revolution and eventual purge of undesirable free thinkers?
Yes. It's OK though, you just fell for the propaganda, but soon you'll be thankful for it.

And also, when you say free thinkers, what you actually mean is traitors. Free speech is allowed in communism, as long as it doesn't endanger the system.

The point is they have created a new permanently blue state in just 20 years thanks to demographics.

They are celebrating because you're state is next.

>thinking blackpilling is still effective this late in the game

Up your game shill

Globalists won not specifically communists. You're idiots for still thinking the latter are the real enemy when they've long ago been subsumed by the former.

all of the random blue counties in the deep red states are where the state capitols are. that should tell you something. they arent representing the people at all and are trying to convert states from the inside out.

so in sum, lefties kept three of their seats??

what's the big deal, Isreal? that's not nearly as much winning as we've had since Nov 7th, 2016

Far from over. We grow everyday gaining like minded individuals and red pilling normies creating more sympathy for our ideas. Of course there will be push back. Did you think this would be easy?

I seriously don't understand this desire to be a programmable robot.

Do they not think this far? Or do they desire it?

Yes fellow goyim! We seem to be losing badly. The best course of action must be to give up.