Your "le white race" fetish is a spook, and not one that makes much sense

Your "le white race" fetish is a spook, and not one that makes much sense.

Anyone using the term spook sounds like a kikefaggot

That's a spook lol

>spook
whats a spook?

A figment of the imagination that commands you to do things for reason other than that you yourself want to do them.

Wha?
Can u use that word in an example

Nationalism is a spook, because you are convinced to put something above your own interests even though there's no rational reason for it.

>Nationalism is a spook, because you are convinced to put something above your own interests even though there's no rational reason for it.
by this definition (hyper-) individualism is a spook as well

it's bullshit isnt it?

Well no because (insert bullshit logic) see I win
>t. epitome of smuggie meme

You don't understand stirner. Race is not a spook. Belief that you should be loyal to your race could be said to be a spook.

Biological race is not a spook

>by this definition (hyper-) individualism is a spook as well
Only if you follow it religiously for the sake of being individualist. Avoiding spooks is also a spook.

You must consume the world how you see fit

Globalism isn't a spook.

I said the white race fetish was a spook, not that race was.

Equality is a spook.
Niggers are not the same as white people.
You're spooked if you think there's only one human race, you're spooked if you think niggers are the same as whites.
You're spooked if you think racism is bad.

spooks are a spook in and of itself

>whats a spook?
Blacks, or CIA. Nobody really uses the term anymore except maybe to refer to ghosts which is its original meaning.

>You don't understand stirner.

Maybe Stirner - as well as 95% of all the other """philosophers""" - was an idiot.

You claming things ti be spooks is also a spook

It wouldn't actually be a spook, since tribalism would be the most personally advantageous position to hold for an egoist in most situations.

So everything is a spooky spook-spook?

Yeah true

You're spooked if you think whites are better
You're spooked if you fight for ethnostates

>you are convinced to put something above your own interests even though there's no rational reason for it
No, the whole reason people form alliances based on race and nationalism is because it serves our interests. An army is stronger than an individual.

So there is every rational reason to do it.

Yes. Pretty spooky desu

That's unironically always suspected: 95% of all philosophers are idiot wiriting their bullshit brain farts down and cinvince everyone they are genius.

They are blinders

But whites being better is an objective fact. Unlike your made up concept of equality, white superiority is tangible.

You’re right, the only thing that matters is me, but it is in my personal best interests that nignogs and ragheads don’t take over.

I don't know, he sure managed to rustle Marx's jimmies.
Oh shit /thread

>148525136
Your ego is just a short timed conscious that will die and be forgotten in the void of the universe.
Good luck.

flag checks out

>I don't know, he sure managed to rustle Marx's jimmies.
Meh - idiot BTFOing other idiot. Circlejerking

Can confirm.

Spooks are white.