UCLA BASKETBALL PLAYERS ARRESTED IN CHINA FOR SHOPLIFTING

reuters.com/article/us-usa-ucla-china/ucla-basketball-players-arrested-in-china-ahead-of-trumps-visit-reports-idUSKBN1D803H

>Three UCLA men’s basketball players were arrested for shoplifting on Tuesday during a team trip to China, media reports said, a day before U.S. President Donald Trump landed there on his first official visit.

>LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill could serve three to 10 years in prison if convicted.

Whomp Whomp

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510137390061.webm
reuters.com/article/us-usa-ucla-china/ucla-basketball-players-arrested-in-china-ahead-of-trumps-visit-reports-idUSKBN1D803H
youtube.com/watch?v=WeWROGE4piM
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek!

And there's no "dindu nuffin" in China.

Too dumb to understand foreign currency, what do you expect them to do.

YALL IS RACIST WE DINDU NUFFIN BUNCH OF RACIST CHINKS!!!

We hava specal prace far you

Niggers gonna nig

China taking over wouldn't be the worst thing. I have a feeling the niggers and kikes would suffer horribly under it.

The chinks are using this for the lulz ahead of Trumps visit. They are going to make him beg to get his unwanted niggers back and if he doesn't do anything BLM will throw a shit fit.

kikes introduced China to Communism.....they prob have themselves covered there....

them good bois dindunuttin
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510137390061.webm

>black pro-athletes being perp-walked

This is the silver lining in a Chinese-controlled world. The nogs, spics, and kikes would be spared no quarter. You'd never see that type of scene in the US.

toppest of fucking keks

My favourite of all the dindu nuffins was someone who got caught using one of those bait cars where the police leave the keys in and wait.

She's literally sitting in a stolen car when the police roll up and the first words she says are "I didnt even do nothing"

>be niggers have a free ucla education
>get bonus incentives and free shit without NCAA's knowledge
>good likelihood of a multimillion NBA contract

>steal shit anyways

well shieeeeet

Dem Chinese be raycist!

>using one of those bait cars where the police leave the keys in and wait.
wait what?!
police does that?

DAS RACISS YO
also pls source me

>LiAngelo Ball
fucking disgusting piece of shit name

theyre fucked

Yeah, but the jews can't pull the same bullshit where they are "white" when they need to tell "fellow white peopls" what to do, and then run away to being a poor, poor holocaust victim jews persecuted by CHRISTIAN WHITE MEN that are immune from criticism and need antisemitism hate truth laws.

How many jews can become "asian" to tell asians to commit cultural suicide by importing millions of niggers and to cut off their kids penises?

>Niggers have spent the last year #NeverTrumping
Now I guarantee you they'll be chimping out
>TRUMP NEEDS TA BRING OUR BOYS HOME
>TRUMPS'A RAYCIS IF HE DON'T FIGHT FO OUR BOYS
>THEY DIN DU NUFFIN, THEMS CHINAMANS RACIS
>PHOGET NO-KO, WES NEED TO GO TO WAR WITH THEM CHINAMENS

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-ucla-china/ucla-basketball-players-arrested-in-china-ahead-of-trumps-visit-reports-idUSKBN1D803H

LaVar Ball said his son, LiAngelo, would be fine.

“He’ll be fine. Everyone’s making it a big deal. It ain’t that big a deal,”

holy fuck, who has a father that wouldnt care??!!

this they are testing you

if trump lets it slide they'll continue to do it until blm complains

if he doesnt let it slide it reveals trump is eak in regards to internal control

this happened in jp. a nigger killed then raped the body of a 13 year old child.

the japanese demanded he be killed. he then is sent back to the u.s. and given a light sentence. japan no has the political capital to rearm and change the constitution

by forcing your opponent to defend the indefensible, you force him into a corner

the strategic alliance americans have in regards to pavement apes is a huge vulnerability

>flip
>having anything bad to say about american nigger culture

haha yeaa right

youtube.com/watch?v=WeWROGE4piM

she gets pulled over at 3mins if you dont wanna watch the whole thing

>TRUMP NEEDS TA BRING OUR BOYS HOME

Kikes already control china and have planned 100 years in advance
See Zuckerberg for example or soros

The problem is they didn't realize communism means free shit for the government, not for the people.

jews find a way to subvert all cultures....but I agree, it's prob harder for them to operate in non white countries...

The most amusing ones are the women. Notice how their mind breaks when hit with the reality of the situation? Goes to show how FEMALE privileged they lived their whole lives.

Then suddenly are faced with the consequences, it is a concept so new and a situation so overwhelming that their minds can't handle it.

Why is this on Sup Forums? This doesn't have anything to do with politics. Just because it happened in China, doesn't make it a political event.

Is it actually a part of their dna? Civic ‘nationalists’ will say it’s culture, but even the poorest most degenerate white or Asian wouldn’t fucking steal in china.

Incredible negotiation skills by our subspecies brothers and sisters.

T.cuck
“N-no it’s okay Tyrone I’ll just stay in my shed! Love you, wifey!”

0 points 0 rebounds 0 assists 1 steal

That's not what I said. Get a better grasp on the Queen's tounge Ahmed.

I can see them trying to use "honorary jew" proxies, but still at the end of the day, Asians are so much more racist than Europeans, and with NO human compassion at all.

>" it’s impossible to avoid encountering the term baizuo (白左), or literally, the ‘white left’."

>Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

>who has a father that wouldnt care
>LaVar Ball said his son, LiAngelo
>LaVar
>Basket-LaVar-Ball

>get a better grasp on the queen’s tongue
>t. 56% genetic mutt
Of course it’s political, these niggers can vote in your country and this may well turn out to be a problem between America and China now.

>China taking over wouldn't be the worst thing.
Yes yes it would you fucking traitor.

TOP KEK

Hmm...
They all have SOMETHING in common but I just can't put my finger on it for the life of me!

>There are no potential political remifications to 3 foreign nationals being arrested the day before the president arrives
absolutely fucking wew lad

These are the actual representatives of USA in sport. Lol, usa is completely niggered

They’re all basketball players you bigot?

No it won't. We're not going to create problems with our biggest exporter over 3 college basketball players. Fuck off back to real life, that's not how world politics work. If they had armed themselves and started a coup, fine; now it's Sup Forums related. This isn't. They'll receive minimal punishment and you'll forget about this in a week. Fuck you for being so short naive, you stupid fuck.

Hahaha Jesus Christ you’re dim. Are you a nigger yourself by any chance? If not full blooded, you’re definitely still a mutt kek

We should thank China for helping to reduce America's crime rate.

nigger at thailand?

Black COLLEGE athletes

No, no. That's apparent from the news article's title itself.
I'm referencing the players themselves.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Really makes one think..

We don't negotiate with terrorists who ate going to behead our citizens. Why the fuck would we start stupid shit over some college basketball players? Why would China start shit over some college basketball players. You guys are so fucking dense, it's actually pathetic. We owe China billions and billions in national debt. They would not risk any sort of conflict with their number 1 trading partner over COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYERS. You idiots have the most remedial view on world politics. This isn't a Civ game where you place sanctions on start wars because your fee fee's were hurt you downey.

Not an argument, stupid.

Have you come here to whine and cry or are you just always such a massive bitch?

basket ball was invented by an inner city PE coach who needed something to do inside during winter

it's been niggered from the start

It's called "diversity".

>nigs steal even in china
>get locked up and we just wait for blm tards to shout rasicm yo
>pol was right again about nignogs and their behavior
whats there not to get?

A few generations of being force self hating propaganda can turn the most racist people at best disconnected from their roots or at worst suicidal.

It's a foreign affair. It IS political you absolute retard.

>trying to provide consular assistance to nationals overseas is analogous to negotiating with terrorists

>the only potential consequences are full scale international incidents

did your mom have to drop you on your head to make you this dense, or just drink a lot during pregnancy?

niggers is gonna nig
*ftfy

>Minimum three years in a Chinese prison
>Chimp out because they are no longer in control
>Get chained to the floor and beat
They are about to learn what a real prison is like.

holy shit thats the funniest videos ive seen in a while.

>bait car
You Americans never seize to amaze me

That's not politics though. This will not have any political ramifications. They might serve a couple days in jail, miss their games and issue an apology. That's literally it. This has more to do with Sup Forums tier race baiting, than politics.

There won't be any incidents, full scale or not. In 3 weeks when the world forgets about this, I hope you finally understand just how fucking stupid you are. Screen cap this post, staple to the back of your boyfriends head so you see it every day to remind yourself that you have a child's grasp on world politics. China doesn't give a shit about 3 foreign dudes stealing overpriced novelties you fucking mong, neither does Trump.

It's not Trump's problem, it's Adam Silver's
Jew vs Chinese, who's the best negotiator?
Silver will trade a lottery-protected first round pick to China for these three fine dindu nuffins
Ultimately, pick will turn out to be a Kwame Brown level bust, Jew will win

Hang on..did they do anything?

Looool you can take a chimp out of the jungle...

...But you can't take the jungle out of the chimp.

>le 50% face

Nigs and liberals get butthurt about bait cars too, they call it "entrapment" because they really think idiot nigs are being tempted to steal just because a car is left unlocked in their line of sight.

Underrated.

No Jordans in China so these brothers were probably on the flat tubes.

lol

Shit the fuck up kikeinstien they will start to castrate niggers soon enough and your screeching will have zero effect

>this isn't political because it makes basketball-Americans look bad!
>implying an event which will embroil two of the world's superpowers isn't political

Nigger on the right looks like a whole bunch of spiders are having a meeting on his head.l

>I'm totally fine with communist china ruling the world
Gas yourself kike.

I don't know about China but they are Closing prisons in Hong Kong. Chinese don't like thrives and will not tolerate them.

Anyway, if you go to a foreign country and break the law, you are stupid.

Can't do the time-Don't do the crime.

Stop. You're stupid. We owe China Billions in debt. If we were "embroiled" in something stupid that would strain tensions with their number one customer as well as the number one customer that owes them a lot of money. If you think either China or the United States is going to risk a economic meltdown over 3 dudes trying to steal less than $20 worth of cheap plastic Chinese made junk. I honestly don't understand how you people are actually this dumb. This is literal common sense. You don't bite the hand that feeds. We feed them money, they feed us cheap goods. That deal is much more important than some basketball players. Write your local congressmen and tell them they need better education in your local school district. They clearly failed you, and I would hate for anyone else to grow up being on your level of stupid.

Jesus Christ he’s still crying, “LE CHINA LE BILLIONS IN DEBT” maybe you aren’t a darky, but Chang.

I understand debt, so that makes me Asian? Fuck out of here. You haven't said anything logical yet. You keep thinking this is going to escalate into something it's not. Do you honestly believe world politics were so fragile, 3 men committing minor grand larceny could upend the entire system between 2 super powers? What the fuck kind of world do you live in? Do you not understand how stupid you sound? Even if you're trolling, this has come to the point where I can't tell if you're pretending to be retarded, or if you're actually this retarded. Either way, it's not a good thing you retard.

Kansas coach Bill Self invited a rapper to Lawrence for a concert for his basketball players, the fans shot up the place now we have metal detectors downtown for the first time.

Thanks

Lel
You can no stear no more shitty chicken you viorent coon!

Calm down mutt. Pol hates nigs. This is nigs being nigs, so that’s why it’s being posted. I have no idea why you’re sperging out. It’s embarrasing.

bump for reinforced stereotype of black people

>you can take the nigger out of the hood, but you can't get em out of Tilanqiao

Orcposting? Haven't seen that in a few months.

Um, I think they like being referred to as basketball-americans nowadays you racist!

Black Panther is going to smash Chinese box office records.

You see thieves, I see doctors, scientists and sportmen.

>You can take the nigger out of America but you can’t take the nigger out of the nigg-

Wait that’s not right.

At least these are 3 college athletes that are finally about to learn something. Maybe, they’ll learn Cantonese. Maybe they’ll learn what true oppression actually looks like. But chances are they’ll chimp out and die of mal-nutrition in the chink clink.

arent basketball players rich in america?
why do this?

Your money is literally printed by the Fed Jew.

Underrated

Sheeeeit.

Let's everyone say it at once

BECAUSE THEY'RE NIGGERS

>LiAngelo Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill could serve three to 10 years in prison if convicted.
OW MY SIDES

Them astronauts wuz good boys, they wuz spreadin da wurd of Jeezus!

Honestly reminds me of actual Africans.

The absolute state of America.

Because you people are stupid, and your post proves it.
>This isn't politics
>YEH IT IZ IT DIS CUD BE YUGE ON WURLD SCELL
>It won't
>LUL DIS AKUALLY ABOUT NIGGERS AND HOW WE HATE DEM!
Gee, it's almost as if I knew where this was going to end up almost an hour ago, claiming this was little more than Sup Forums tier race baiting. Remember how I told you that you were stupid? I knew exactly where this was going an hour before we fucking got here. All the while, you were kicking and screaming and crying about these horrible niggers, trying to pretend that you were standing on a platform of politics. This is why I'm so booty blasted. I'm actually mad I wasted my time talking to a Brit who couldn't pass a middle school politics class. Fuck. Me. You. Are. Fucking. Dumb.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You sister fucking, cock sucking Meth head red neck.

>China taking over wouldn't be the worst thing
someone start posting china webms in response to this retard, please