youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/worldclock/finland/helsinki
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

At this point the Trump presidency is effectively over. I don't see why he'd even run for reelection.

>Why didnt I WIIINNNNN

If someone with a Finn flag posts ITT, just reply asking why he hasn’t gotten a job yet.

oh no, you mean they have to hire citizens, how awful

drumpf is orange

When does Trump get back?

This.

I'm bummed we didn't get to see Melania in a kimono

thanks again for taking over baking TNT!
nn

ISRAEL HELPED WEINSTEIN

exactly that would've been amazing

You literally cannot refute this

>10 Things You Need To Know About Democrats SHELLACKING Republicans In Virginia...And What It Means For 2018
>4. The Legislative Losses Are Unprecedented In Modern Times.
>As Jessica Post of the Democratic Leadership Congressional Council states, “flipping 14 seats from red to blue in VA is the biggest Democratic pick-up since 1899.” That’s why Republicans should be so disturbed: Gillespie’s supposed lack of Trumpian flair isn’t responsible for Republicans getting annihilated across the board. Democrats are turning out, and Republicans aren’t
>5. Democrats Have A Real Turnout Advantage In 2018.
>Ten percent more Democrats than Republicans turned out in Virginia today. That’s a disastrous number.
>6. Trump Gives Democrats Part Of That Advantage.
>President Trump’s approval rating is historically awful for someone this early in his term; that isn’t helping. Despite much of the base’s interest in Trump and sympathy for him, his numbers just aren’t high enough to drive winning turnout.
>7. Trump Isn't The Main Reason Republicans Showed Up To Vote In 2016.
> Many Republicans are under the dramatic misimpression that Trump boosts Republican ballot chances rather than hurting them, but the evidence simply isn’t there for that. Trump radically underperformed nearly every Republican Senate candidate in 2016. He won fewer votes than Mitt Romney did in Wisconsin; Romney lost the state, Trump won. He won fewer votes in Michigan than Bush did in 2004; Bush lost the state. Trump won because nobody showed up to vote for Hillary. But Hillary’s not on the ballot anymore, which means many Republicans will stay home; furthermore, Hillary’s absence means that more Democrats will show up.
>8. Trumpism Doesn’t Exist.
>9. The Trumpian Unfalsifiable Hypothesis Is Gaining Steam.
>10. Trump Only Cares About His Personal Power And Image.

MAGA

How much of the felon votes helped the democrat in Virginia race?

Not for a week.

No problem nn

>2017
>being of a swarthy complexion

It'd be a shame of Democrats took this historical precedent as some sort of signal that they're winning.

They might get overconfident again.

Hey why don’t you have a job?

Man my grandpa tells stories about how a power company paid for his brother's tuition if he contracted to work for them when he got out of college. Shit like that would make a huge comeback if lefties and jews stopped pushing more immigrants.

Virginia is the new blue wall.

Look at the exit polling by race. The Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

It really is
Breakdown here

>148526166

100%

I'm from the US

VA MAP

They probably won't take the senate but they only need one house of congress to stonewall Trump. And 24 seats is not far-fetched when the president is at

>timeanddate.com/worldclock/finland/helsinki

Get a job

How is the job hunt going son?

Virginia was about local issues.

One state that isn't even needed to win the electoral college is the wall? That's fucking intelligent.

You literally cannot refute this

>10 Things You Need To Know About Democrats SHELLACKING Republicans In Virginia...And What It Means For 2018
>4. The Legislative Losses Are Unprecedented In Modern Times.
>As Jessica Post of the Democratic Leadership Congressional Council states, “flipping 14 seats from red to blue in VA is the biggest Democratic pick-up since 1899.” That’s why Republicans should be so disturbed: Gillespie’s supposed lack of Trumpian flair isn’t responsible for Republicans getting annihilated across the board. Democrats are turning out, and Republicans aren’t
>5. Democrats Have A Real Turnout Advantage In 2018.
>Ten percent more Democrats than Republicans turned out in Virginia today. That’s a disastrous number.
>6. Trump Gives Democrats Part Of That Advantage.
>President Trump’s approval rating is historically awful for someone this early in his term; that isn’t helping. Despite much of the base’s interest in Trump and sympathy for him, his numbers just aren’t high enough to drive winning turnout.
>7. Trump Isn't The Main Reason Republicans Showed Up To Vote In 2016.
> Many Republicans are under the dramatic misimpression that Trump boosts Republican ballot chances rather than hurting them, but the evidence simply isn’t there for that. Trump radically underperformed nearly every Republican Senate candidate in 2016. He won fewer votes than Mitt Romney did in Wisconsin; Romney lost the state, Trump won. He won fewer votes in Michigan than Bush did in 2004; Bush lost the state. Trump won because nobody showed up to vote for Hillary. But Hillary’s not on the ballot anymore, which means many Republicans will stay home; furthermore, Hillary’s absence means that more Democrats will show up.
>8. Trumpism Doesn’t Exist.
>9. The Trumpian Unfalsifiable Hypothesis Is Gaining Steam.
>10. Trump Only Cares About His Personal Power And Image.

dont argue facts with them. they cant take it.

Just because I'm awake at night doesn't mean I don't have a job.
I work in the morning, in New Jersey

>Jew Jewing Jewishly

Literally Queen of the Shills now.

it's true. Oh, it's all so true. I hate myself so much. I just want the pussy but I'm too stupid to get it. It's not fair :(

Just a fair wanting, I was absent 90% of the last few days so I'll be using news images as the OP pics.

>look in doggys ear
>find donald trump

what do

How many resumes have you sent out this week? Did you get any replies? Call them!

Aren't you people bored of these threads yet?
Yesterday was a clear message that Trump and his followers are no longer welcomed in America. The Democrats dominating yesterday should scare you. Your time is limited.

If there's going to be ANY outreach to nonwhites it's more likely to be to southern Hispanics and Northern Blacks through restoring jobs.

How is it a surprise that a state that has fifty billion nonwhite government workers goes steadily more blue?

>state that's always blue stays blue

Who cares. That's like claiming it's over for drumpf because democrats win California again.

thank the lord and make three wishes, 2 of them will come true if you are a good person

>148526474
Cry more

You are correct, but the delusion takes a while to wear down

all three should be gas the kikes.

DRUMPF IS AT THE FORBIDDEN CITY

DOESN'T HE KNOW IT'S FORBIDDEN!??!?!?!??!?

>h1b1 reform

FUCK YES!

IMPEAACCHHHHH FOTY FIGH

hey guys I'm fat, autistic, and hae really bad hygein. how do i get a gf? if it helps i'm tall but that's my only ood quality

You have to keep trying, don’t give up.

Why are you become a turncoat?

Virginia isn't America, niggerlover, it isn't even human anymore.

xi's waifu doesn't look very chinee

One year ago, Donald Trump was elected president of the United States of America.

Job?

america isnt america bro

Easy to win a one-man race isn't it?

Need to keep an eye on Xi. He is amassing power like Mao.

woops wrong one

REMINDER: THE DEMOCRATS WON A BUNCH OF SEATS IN VIRGINIA BECAUSE THEY RAN UNOPPOSED. WHY?

We have to kill everyone who wants the borders open and these subhumans here.

What has Trump achieved during his first year?

-No healthcare bill
-Obamacare is still in place
-No tax reform
-ISIS is still alive
-Border wall hasn't been built
-Border wall budget hasn't been approved by the congress
-Illegal Mexicans haven't been deported
-Crimes of Hillary Clinton aren't being investigated
-No extreme vetting
-No muslim ban
-Iran deal hasn't been renegotiated

dogbless

>wake up
>not president

BUT I WON???????

Oh wow, this damage control is low-energy. Can you guys give me better material please I'm trying to mine salt.

D
E
L
E
T
E

T H I S

>She said in past years she's counted on 90 percent of her petitions being approved by Oct. 1 in years past. This year, only 20 percent of the applications have been processed.

Neat

Sent out epic tweets that BTFO liberal snowflakes

>mining salt
>430 AM

goddamn leaves even fail at being smug. Holy shit you're a mess

Hey why don’t you have a job?

Ugh, the truth hurts. Why is he so low-energy.

He could have done that even without being a president.

I hope they all go out of business.

ebb and flow tbqh. The party in power usually loses seats in mid terms. The exception is 2018. The repubs will retain the house and senate. 2020 is another matter. Trump will likely win reelection but possibly lose the house or senate.

bet h1b is in demand get them to negotiate pay kek see how many americans get employed after taht

1 out of 50 states is a sign that urbanities will replace rural and suburban voters
Interesting hypothesis.

So you're driving down the road and you see a young white couple next to a broken down car, the girl is pregnant, you offer them a ride and when they're in your car, you ask where they are going and they say "the abortion clinic"
How do you respond? And yes, the white boyfriend is the father

Seems like Trump is having a lot of success with this Asia trip. Getting along with all these leaders.

Drop em off at a church.

Kek it's not even 2018 yet.

If we pick up enough Senators in 2018 (dem seats and replacing neo-cons), there could be a lot of legislative victories that turn the tide for 2020.

Praise!

>urbanities will replace rural and suburban voters
kek. They would starve to death

His very existence exposes weak spergs. That's gotta count for something.

UH OH DEMS

UH OH

>Trump's Asia tour isnt an apology tour like Obama's Europe one was

Absolute Kek.

Fuck offff antifa shill Soros goon Shillary loyalist REEEEEEEEEE xD

conservacucks love anti democrat books and eat them up. It's why every retard republican that tries sells books.

dreamless sleep

Thats the hope. King niggers commie policies are still fresh in the minds of voters so hopefully that will be enough to retain high turnout against the Dems in 2018. We need another blow out.

Doesn't matter who's buying it. The story is getting out and can be used against Clinton goons.